Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,446 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . (878 Views)

Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo (by Femi Aribisala.) / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by kingdave(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
This interesting piece by Femi Aribisala is worth reading.Let's forgive and forget all that happened in the past,and plan a united and better tomorrow.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/time-to-end-the-bad-blood-between-the-yorubas-and-ndigbo/
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by Sprumbabafather: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
I support the partnership with Yorubas.
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by zombieTRACKER: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Is it with some of the Afonjas chanting sai barber on this forum?
Are those ones included
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by zionmde: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yoruba Christians; yes because there is no difference between us
Yoruba Muslims: A big NO!!!!!!!!!!! These guys can hate and jealous for Africa. they will prefer to serve the northern masters. afterall its a Fulani sultan that controls them
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by sekxyqueen(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
not again..not with this barbarian chanters
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by oooduancalmdown: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
zionmde:
Yoruba Christians; yes because there is no difference between us
Yoruba Muslims: A big NO!!!!!!!!!!! These guys can hate and jealous for Africa. they will prefer to serve the northern masters. afterall its a Fulani sultan that controls them
Unfortunately for you iboe man, both Yoruba muslims and christains are inseperable. Yoruba people don't need nor want southern unity. Iboes should stay their lane while Yorubas do same. We don't have anything in common with iboes.

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by Sprumbabafather: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Unfortunately you iboe man, both Yoruba muslims and christains are inseperable. Yoruba people don't need nor want southern unity. Iboes should stay their lane while Yorubas do same. We don't have anything in common with iboes.

we have one thing in common, fulani butchers grin

2 Likes

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by zionmde: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Unfortunately you iboe man, both Yoruba muslims and christains are inseperable. Yoruba people don't need nor want southern unity. Iboes should stay their lane while Yorubas do same. We don't have anything in common with iboes.
inseparable? I laugh u in Swahili. I have lived among Yoruba people to know there is a big difference between Yoruba guys who wash their things with rubber kettles after urinating and the others.
I guess I was the one ranting that in ekiti state Muslims vowed not to accept anything less than deputy Governor.
go somewhere else with ur lies

3 Likes

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by Asianguy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
sekxyqueen:
not again..not with this barbarian chanters
Happy new year cool
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by oooduancalmdown: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

we have one thing in common, fulani butchers grin
We don't need to form alliance to defeat Fulanis. Defend your land while we Yorubas do same. South south should defend their land also. Fulanis are not powerful as you think, they only look formidable because there are politicians in the south that lick their ass.
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by Sprumbabafather: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

We don't need to form alliance to defeat Fulanis. Defend your land while we Yorubas do same. South south should defend their land also. Fulanis are not powerful as you think, they only look formidable because there are politicians in the south that lick their ass.

and so you support the many men killes last week in Ekiti and ogun states?
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by Sprumbabafather: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
zionmde:

inseparable? I laugh u in Swahili. I have lived among Yoruba people to know there is a big difference between Yoruba guys who wash their things with rubber kettles after urinating and the others.
I guess I was the one ranting that in ekiti state Muslims vowed not to accept anything less than deputy Governor.

they are suffering and yet pretending that the dual religion is not wrecking their lands
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by 7lives: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Unfortunately for you iboe man, both Yoruba muslims and christains are inseperable. Yoruba people don't need nor want southern unity. Iboes should stay their lane while Yorubas do same. We don't have anything in common with iboes.

Correct.

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by sekxyqueen(f): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Asianguy:
Happy new year cool
woow..happy new year..
have have you been
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by oooduancalmdown: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
zionmde:

You are the one deceiving yourself. Every Yoruba person has families practising both religion. I have both christains and muslims in my family and we respect and love ourselves. So yes Yoruba christains and muslims are inseperable. I am a christian and don't support any alliance with anybody or region. Yoruba will deal with Fulanis their own way
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by oooduancalmdown: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

and so you support the many men killes last week in Ekiti and ogun states?
No I don't. But I don't believe we need any alliance to deal with Fulani people. If I may ask, did your ancestors form alliance with Yoruba people before they fought Nigeria 50 years ago?
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by oooduancalmdown: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

they are suffering and yet pretending that the dual religion is not wrecking their lands
No it is not
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by Sprumbabafather: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

No I don't. But I don't believe we need any alliance to deal with Fulani people. If I may ask, did your ancestors form alliance with Yoruba people before they fought Nigeria 50 years ago?

And they lost,

The whole yoruba fought the fulanis alone and lost Kwara and Kogi states till today.

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by oooduancalmdown: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

And they lost,

The whole yoruba fought the fulanis alone and lost Kwara and Kogi states till today.
They lost because they fought the whole of Nigeria and not Fulani alone. Yoruba have not lost Kwara and Kogi.
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by oooduancalmdown: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
benben1000:

The problem is yorubaa not Igbos. Igbos have never done anything evil to Yorubaa...not once. But Yorubaa have continuously out of envy killed and hurt Igbos.
Where did Yoruba people kill iboes? The truth is that Yoruba people no dey look una side

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by GMBuhari: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's not time yet in fact , let them continue

In the beginning, 1959 , Yeebos chose to partner with Hausa's NCP

They started the coup that destabilized the country, killed Yoruba elders and same hausa that they shared the presidency with

They are the first to name our peaceful region brown roofs

they called us Hausa slaves

and they still have no plans to repent because they believe they are the victims

Until IBO admits they destabilized the country with their coup and Apologize to Nigerians , bad blood will continue
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo . by zendy: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
One of the worst things to ever happen to the Igbo nation was to find our selves in one country with Yorubas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Lacks Capacity To Rule Nigeria— Lamido / How IBB Informed Me Of Police Declaration – Afegbua / Tinubu Tackles Saraki Over Valentine Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.