Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) (52768 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by shegie(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
another round can still go jaree, girls b lik
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by earnyT(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
freshkpomo:
some have brains they cannot think.... Girls for you,befriend them a ittle and the rest na story!
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
This goes to show that every woman has a price tag.

Someone at liberty to come in and out of your life at will all because of money.
No wonder someone once said if you kill yourself because of a woman matter then you are foolish.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
nurshah:

Babe you know say guys think they are smart .. They take you for rides ,never appreciated you and were never in for serious but made you feel so ...they will expect in future to be nice ..or they assume since you are married or they are married that all is in past but thing is if a loved one was never sincere to you or broke your trustiz it as normal person you go smile

We women give men free passes make them feel its okay ..we are too forgiving that y this their behavior is a fill circle
You're right but as humans, if someone should genuinely seek forgiveness, won't you forgive irrespective of how messy the past was?.

I had a terrible breakup with my first boyfriend. In fact, as at the time, I couldn't tell the reason why he brokeup with me but I knew a girl was involved. Years down the line he called, I listened and we eventually met. He asked for forgiveness stating he regretted his past actions and attributed it to youthful exuberance. Well, I forgave and we're friends but he's no longer my spec of guys 'cause with time, taste changes. He might be hoping to ignite some old flames but there's no flame to ignite sef.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Christaks(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
AK481:
I thought she is married?

I was looking thro' the thread to see if any hav hv asked dis question....
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
I hamrruph
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wizzy oloju kokoro. thought u had said goodbye to tania.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Tania got married abi am I lost? undecided
prolly.. Tania can never get married when wizzy ain't ready yet. Who's gonna be the groom if not wizzy.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
prolly.. Tania can never get married when wizzy ain't ready yet. Who's gonna be the groom if not wizzy.
Lol, okay.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by seunfunmie03: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=64387900]Baby mama no 3 loading[/quoteactually baby no 4]
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by TribesNG: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

My back account is nothing to laugh at grin
Don't confuse me with the sound your ATM card makes when machines decline citing insufficient funds.
#Savage

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Don't confuse me with the sound your ATM card makes when machines decline citing insufficient funds.
guy u wicked ah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Baby mama no 3 loading
Errm number 4 actually cheesy
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=earnyT post=64392763][/quote]
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Enough congo shining last night, I thought that olosho went to London for school, what is she doing at the club?
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Baby mama no 4 loading
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by tylesh(f): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Epic!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
Women are so senseless, he used you, dumped you, had a string of baby mamas along the way and follows you on ig and the next week you're partying with him. You need a brain transplant.

Na today you know say women dull the only wise one among them na my mum
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by fadjnr(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Baby mama no 3 loading

Point of correction. Number 4 grin
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by delors(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
Women are so senseless, he used you, dumped you, had a string of baby mamas along the way and follows you on ig and the next week you're partying with him. You need a brain transplant.
Bro You have no idea mahn...sometimes I feel like they have nothing in their head....like wtf!
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by oooook: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Guy but why
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Blame not the women. They see Exs differently.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by mediocre(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Trying to patch things up bawo. Can't exes be friends again
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Krafty006: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

lol
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
soo make we fry puff puff
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

grin grin
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by shine12: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

No, what we have here is actually two people that used themselves and possibly wasted their time 5 years ago. Unless their new reunion is sincere, I'm afraid it's another waste of time, hopefully it won't be till year 2023.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Money can buy a woman....
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

I guess you see my moniker cheesy But wetin I do you nah grin cry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by lizzlix(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
You're right but as humans, if someone should genuinely seek forgiveness, won't you forgive irrespective of how messy the past was?.

I had a terrible breakup with my first boyfriend. In fact, as at the time, I couldn't tell the reason why he brokeup with me but I knew a girl was involved. Years down the line he called, I listened and we eventually met. He asked for forgiveness stating he regretted his past actions and attributed it to youthful exuberance. Well, I forgave and we're friends but he's no longer my spec of guys 'cause with time, taste changes. He might be hoping to ignite some old flames but there's no flame to ignite sef.

..your case is rare... Most will never apologise .you are even lucky sef he did. He mist have fear of God of God in him ..for others ? Hmmmm na so dem go look you talk normal .dem no go admit to even themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.