Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin (2792 Views)

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by fairplay90(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Do you believe that sex positions apart from "Missionary Style" is not good in a Godly Marriage
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by donstan18: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mouth Gig: Inserting your dick into a woman's mouth is not Godly , God created organs for copulation.

Anal sex: Digging from behind inside a woman's anus is not Godly, God created organs for copulation.

Fvcking all the possible holes or hole looking shapes in a woman's body is not Godly, e.g fvcking her nose, ear, armpit and cleavages, God created organs for copulation.

STLYES : I personally see no wrong in other styles so long as you and your partner are comfortable with it, some styles are outdated these days, there are styles that can entice, spice up sex and make it look juicy, eg Doggy style, cowgirl style and RIP style, most especially cow girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by dyadeleye(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
yeah fisting/master and slave
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Amarabae(f): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nonsense.
Sex is made for marriage, so you are free to do any style in ur matrimonial other room.

2 Likes

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by lonikit: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
fairplay90:
Do you believe that sex positions apart from "Missionary Style" is not good in a Godly Marriage

pls, explicate especially scripturally. must u religionize sex positions BTW husband and wife again
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by MhizzAJ(f): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Here to read comments
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by lonikit: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
dyadeleye:
yeah fisting/master and slave

fisting is not love making
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by sekxyqueen(f): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
angry
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
I believe as long as you're doing it the right way, the position is for ur enjoyment.

Na the pple wey dey use where God no say make them use for sex na him dey baffle me.
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by KushyKush: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
You telling me sucking pussý is a sin? Fück the god you serve.
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by doughziay: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:
Nonsense.
Sex is made for marriage, so you are free to do any style in ur matrimonial other room.

Hmm, what brought about styles in sex in the first place. is there a difference in the level of satisfaction attained during styles?

1 Like

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by ouzo1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:
Nonsense.

Hmmmm styles P spotted
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Amarabae(f): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
doughziay:

Hmm, what brought about styles in sex in the first place. is there a difference in the level of satisfaction attained during styles?
oh yes.
One style all the time will turn out to be boring.
You are in marriage, you should enjoy your partner sexually to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Elparaiso(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
I don't know why a spirit in the sky would be concerned with how I make love to my wife though.
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
kennygee:
I believe as long as you're doing it the right way, the position is for ur enjoyment.

Na the pple wey dey use where God no say make them use for sex na him dey baffle me.

I'm stuck in this your last paragraph. its driving me nuts. I can't read any other thing, please what are you trying to say. I've read it about 20times s can't comprehend. its affecting my sanity

1 Like

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
candlewax:

I'm stuck in this your last paragraph. its driving me nuts. I can't read any other thing, please what are you trying to say. I've read it about 20times s can't comprehend. its affecting my sanity

Ask the Holy spirit to help u understand.

I rest my case.
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Chukazu: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
In other thread ... that's why most men don't like to marry church girls . ."holy Mary "

All they want is "perpetual missionary"...they want to be under even when Bible says "you shall be above only" sad
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
kennygee:

Ask the Holy spirit to help u understand.

I rest my case.

I showed my gf and she explained to me, do you mean stuff like anal sex? where did God give a commandment on sex and where to use for sex. please use a clear language

2 Likes

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by WONDERS001(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Very funny how we tend to "spiritualise" everything. Even sex as a married couple?
Hey,sex is not a spiritual affairs,it is only meant to satisfy the sexual urge of your spouse and also to reproduce.
So,while you do it,focus on satisfying your spouse because there are no rules(except for d fact that you must have it only in marriage) .
Satisfy your spouse sexually with any position and have a blissful home.

HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by fairplay90(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
lonikit:

pls, explicate especially scripturally. must u religionize sex positions BTW husband and wife again

Well no bible references anyway but some will argue that missionary style is the natural sex position for Human, just as Doggy is for dogs

And I think Adam & Eve must have used missionary.
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Surfboard(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nope. She is your wife and don't let anyone deceive you, sex is very important in a marriage.

I'm all for couples being adventurous with their sex lives and having fun in the bedroom. Makes for a great marriage.

When a marriage breaks down irretrievably, the first thing that goes is good sex, so I encourage married people to take their sex lives seriously with their partners
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by dyadeleye(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
lonikit:

fisting is not love making

incase you cant explore google or a dictionary
Fisting, handballing, fist-fucking, brachiovaginal, or brachioproctic insertion is a sexual activity that involves inserting a hand into the vagina or rectum.

happy sunday Bruh
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by donstan18: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
dyadeleye:

Fisting, handballing, fist-fucking, brachiovaginal, or brachioproctic insertion is a sexual activity that involves inserting a hand into the vagina or rectum.

happy sunday Bruh

There's a thin line between "Love making" and "Normal sex"
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by dyadeleye(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

There's a thin line between "Love making" and "Normal sex"

Thugz dont make love...we 'sex'
meanwhile
Use this and clean the Thin line.

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:
Nonsense.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin

Your husband is a very lucky man smiley
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by lonikit: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
dyadeleye:

happy sunday Bruh

fisting is not love making. happy Sunday bro.

1 Like

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
fairplay90:
Helicopter style- You cannot do such a style and lift your holy hands to God in church

Reverse cow Girl - such a style is not good because you will still use the same knees to kneel and worship God.

69- Well...it's just plain nasty angry

1 Like

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:
Mouth Gig: Inserting your dick into a woman's mouth is not Godly , God created organs for copulation.

Anal sex: Digging from behind inside a woman's def rr anus is not Godly, God created organs for copulation.

Fvcking all the possible holes or hole looking shapes in a woman's body is not Godly, e.g fvcking her nose, ear, armpit and cleavages, God created organs for copulation.

STLYES : I personally see no wrong in other styles so long as you and your partner are comfortable with it, some styles are outdated these days, there are styles that can entice, spice up sex and make it look juicy, eg Doggy style, cowgirl style and RIP style, most especially cow girl.

RIp kei
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Helicopter style- You cannot do such a style and lift your holy hands to God in church

Reverse cow Girl - such a style is not good because you will still use the same knees to kneel and worship God.

69- Well...it's just plain nasty angry
hmm.. Helicopter style It's another one

1 Like

Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by donstan18: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

RIp kei
Yea, you care for explanation?
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

Yea, you care for explanation?

Hahaha okay tell me
Re: Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin by futurebillgate(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amarabae:
oh yes. One style all the time will turn out to be boring. You are in marriage, you should enjoy your partner sexually to the fullest.
respect

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Can I Get Pregnant After Giving Head?" - Teenagers Asked During Sex Education / How Do I Tell Her I Don't Love Her / Office Sex Latest (nollywood Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.