Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Killer Herdsmen Unmasked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen Unmasked (32899 Views)

Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked / Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka / The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by SalamRushdie: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Another failed package of lies being sent out by the presidents media team as spin to absolve the larger Fulani population including the devil president from the unending blood shed Nigerians have been metted with by Buharis kith and kin

3 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Buhari's brothers seek to change the narrative

Rubbish write-up. We employ soldiers, policemen, customs officers, and secret service officials yet the borders are porous.

Resign already PMB. You have failed beyond belief

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by krestup: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
This herdsmen are becoming something else. If care is not taking they will become the next boko harma. Which I can see they have already are.

On a lighter note: it’s surprising I have not seen a nollywood movie called the herdsmen. Guess it’s coming out soon! Lol

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by gurunlocker: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Now they are paying people money to write different articles in order not to tag Fulani's as terrorists, even after killing thousands and no sign of stopping soon.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by chiedu7: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
alegbeleye:
This lamentation long o.
Bros summarize and tell us biko.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by FTBOY: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
MasViews:

I'm one of them and I don't give a f*ck on what you think we are.

terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by naijaking1: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why is everybody running away from the root cause of all these problems?
Allowing somebody to trespass into another person's property in the name of grazing is the root cause, and once it's banned or prohibited, the problem will stop.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by lascopes(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
That's what you get when you allow a foreigner rule over us, a Fulani from Niger �� republic for that matter. Well sha, iz nor ma biznez. So far I dey do my ghost and allowee dey enter#SHIKENA!!!
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by jessejey: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
what we need in this country is restructuring. let every state manage herself. we need to stop all these copy copy lifestyle. what is obtainable in America may not be obtainable in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Weareone202: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Trash
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by smulti(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]Dhorcas:
Seriously wish someone can help summarize[/s]. sad sad

I dislike people like u
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by tete7000(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
oyetunder:
Bririliant. But behold even before we finished reading...the fulanis had again sent many souls to the graves. How do we stop all this please? we need action...not epistles.

Get rid of Buhari. They always come around with vigour once they know the man in power is of their stock and will do little to discourage their killings.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Snow02: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
blah blah blah a Fulani man is a Fulani man simple and they are all terrorists even their leader is

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by thedondada(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lol

Wow. This is the longest thing I've read in a while that didn't make a single point.

Bravo to the author. It takes skill to make a lengthy write up that is fluid without saying anything.

Now let me say my own.

Fulani herdsman is fulani herdsman bororo or robobo they are killers and terrorists. Marauding headbanging rapist murderers and will get what's coming to them.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
sad

Fct in this kind thread

My say is that they should force him to say their sponsors and he should not ommit buharis name
just like boko haram has been feeding despite the recession. Until the youths wake up, these set of old men that have sold their souls to something else will keep toiling with us.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by sapientia(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Did he say government should buy the cows?

Before you find the root.. protect the people and arrest the people that have done all these killings..

Giant of Africa that cannot mann their borders.. very porous for criminal elements to come and join their brothers to kill Nigerians.. No attack can happen without people that knows the terrain..
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Kingspin(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Simply sense get them ranching.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by maasoap(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
“This set of Fulani neither believe in the existence of God nor worship God. This perhaps informs the reason for their unforgiving disposition whenever they are offended. No matter how long the offence may last, they will always come back for arevenge until there is nobody to attack again,” a source said.

Why most of the comments on this issue always centered around Fulani herdsmen unforgiving nature instead of focusing on the action that occurred which made everyone wanted them to be forgiving? May be some Fulani herdsmen are killed and their cattle rustled, then everyone is talking about how they are unforgiving.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Tocheagle(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
As for me, I blame the british government for putting us in the same country with people like this.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by booblacain(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
This set of Fulani neither believe in the existence of God nor worship God. This perhaps informs the reason for their unforgiving disposition whenever they are offended. No matter how long the offence may last, they will always come back for a revenge until there is nobody to attack again,” a source said.

So from the bolded, the writer is saying El Rufai is a bororo Fulani. Abeg tell us another thing.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by KennedicalEnergy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
It Will Never Be Well With Buhari
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by GavelSlam: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
tete7000:

Get rid of Buhari. They always come around with vigour once they know the man in power is of their stock and will do little to discourage their killings.

Then put Atiku who isn't Fulani.

Oh wait....
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Sirjamo: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
BTT:
Growing up in the middle-belt, the Fulani menace has always been there. They kill and rape women on the way to streams, farms, neighboring villages' markets. They graze on farmers budding crops, machete anyone who dares them, create road blocks to kill and rob travelers. Etc.

Sometimes around 1993 and my JSS3, I was on a lonely footpath from the school hostel on an 'open day' and met a Fulani boy a little younger than I was herding cattle. He asked that I gift him my fancy Yamaha branded yellow fez-cap and I declined. Few meters later, I turned on instinct to see the little boy quietly tailing me with his long cutlass raised. I started shouting with all my might and ran my heart out towards the main road. I escaped.

Everyone blamed me for everything, especially for not giving him my cap because that behavior was stereotypical of them and people expected me to know better.

The only thing that has changed in the narrative is that they now have -besides their staff, cudgels, and sharp cutlasses- an arsenal of assault rifles, elitist godfathers and the brazen knowledge of invincibility by virtue of their lord commandant in Aso Rock.
You were making a lot of sense until that Lord commandant bullshit.
What exactly do you think Buhari stands to gain by arming Fulani to kill the good people of Benue state?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by BTT(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
You were making a lot of sense until that Lord commandant bullshit.
What exactly do you think Buhari stands to gain by arming Fulani to kill the good people of Benue state?

Even though you committed to interpret my last piece to suit the defensive rage eating you up, I shall answer your seemingly rhetorical question by saying, plenty. And please don't stir fresh wounds.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Dhorcas(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
smulti:

I dislike people like u

Hey. It's ain't nothing if you can't help.
People don't always like the truth naa
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Solorrman(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
FTBOY:
i don't care about the categorization. to me, they're all terrorists because they carry weapons and destroy lives and properties. it's appalling presidiot boooohari has chosen to remain unconcerned to this threat; and it's even more appalling that some of these fooolani terrorists have nairaland accounts.

you'll soon see one or two idiots come here to defend their actions.
if u dnt want to categorize them and just consider them terrorist that means there are even ur tribe in there,yes,there are ur people since u just need to blame the whole nation. I am not use to reading replies so if u do na ur own palava
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Solorrman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
too much talk...no action.

Talk Talk Talk....

Until the Piss drinking Futajalon Jihardist overrun the nation.
u make me laugh so much that u are actually insulting some one who can be consider tidy as an untidy,u are very disgustful in comparison to the piss drinkers u know why,u do not drink piss alone u also eat the poisonous animal and consume a vomitous chemicals. I swear u must be eating one or all of this, bug,monkey,ape,cocroaches,mouse,pig,donkey,hyena,dog,flies,snailand human being mind u the piss drinker is a saint compare to u who is bkos of eating this gabbage that even wild animals never dare to combine all of them,u become a smelling bucket though u never know how people reacted if u come near them,its embarrassing to tell u that despite the bath u take seven times a day ur flesh id dominated with stinky carcass of any living creature on the planet,i rather eat shit of a camel than eat even a anail talkless of monkey or bush meat. I am sure u will be reacted and that must force u to reply but am also gonna tellu that ur replies is useless to me i dnt know or somebody may see it but i never read replies since 2012 thats why my replies number increases by the day from people like u that knows nothing but hate,craving for a mistake or failure just to ignite a fire saying kill them kill them,u dnt want to be killed yet u want somebody kill because ur idea and religion are not the same,but to me i only like peace no matter what,i dnt want even my blood brother to kill or hurt even a hen talkless of human being.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Solorrman(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
too much talk...no action.

Talk Talk Talk....

Until the Piss drinking Futajalon Jihardist overrun the nation.
u make me laugh so much that u are actually insulting some one who can be consider tidy as an untidy,u are very disgustful in comparison to the piss drinkers u know why,u do not drink piss alone u also eat the poisonous animal and consume a vomitous chemicals. I swear u must be eating one or all of this, bug,monkey,ape,cocroaches,mouse,pig,donkey,hyena,dog,flies,snailand human being mind u the piss drinker is a saint compare to u who is bkos of eating this gabbage that even wild animals never dare to combine all of them,u become a smelling bucket though u never know how people reacted if u come near them,its embarrassing to tell u that despite the bath u take seven times a day ur flesh id dominated with stinky carcass of any living creature on the planet,i rather eat shit of a camel than eat even a anail talkless of monkey or bush meat. I am sure u will be reacted and that must force u to reply but am also gonna tellu that ur replies is useless to me i dnt know or somebody may see it but i never read replies since 2012 thats why my replies number increases by the day from people like u that knows nothing but hate,craving for a mistake or failure just to ignite a fire saying kill them kill them,u dnt want to be killed yet u want somebody kill because ur idea and religion are not the same,but to me i only like peace no matter what,i dnt want even my blood brother to kill or hurt even a lizard which is also one of ur food talkless of human being.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Solorrman(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
cashlurd:
I can't read this long epistle! All I know is Fulani is Fulani!!!! Stop the differentiation. Fulani people are murderers,terrorists, illiterates and antagonistic in nature.
okey since u dnt want differenciation Buhari is one of the fulani and he is more than u bkos nobody in nigeria would vote u for being a mere councillor,and with all his accliamed illitracy he become ur president even if u will die and the people that voted for him exceed the population of ur state,u dnt have even a penny to buy garri,and u need to know u can not even speak pidging english while visited by foreigners as a president,the illitrates also have alot of cattles but u only own a puppy,buhari use to sleep on a smooth soft bed and having a guard where ever he went but u dnt have even a monkey guarding u bkos u own nothing but hatred of religion and tribalism. The person that combine this two antisocial shit can never be educated,because the educated ones do not claim they are educated its only people that can understand their interlect not advitising ur self "am educated" may be u dindt even board a flight in ur pathetic like,u never help a number of atleast 50 people at once but u are here on nairaland cursing Fulani and buhari we do understand that its a crazy poverty that disturb u causing u hallucination,do u have a masters or what ? I am not reading replies on nairaland bkos i know ur uneducated head would be annoyed and compell u to write back but i swear to God consider it useless to me bkos i quiy reading replies since 2012 thts why i have 379 replies as i can glance the number on nairaland "mentioned"
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Solorrman(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
smogup:
Fulanis are terrorist

Buhari is a Fulani

Therefore Buhari is a terrorist

buhari forever,i swear to God we will still vote buhari 2 times ahead and insha Allah he would be alive to do that and u that want him death is the clear terrorist beside if buhari is a terrorist that means a terrorist is better than u bkos i am sure u can not even provide ogogoro to 5 people at once as a gift. JUST go and continue eating egba,monkey bush meat and slimy snails and leave the terrorist alone bkos u never like him no,but we love and adore him as a figure and a mentor of progress the way u catch the thieves u sent,while u were enjoying buhari came to power that shit quit. I also wanna tell u that i do not read replies bkos i know the kind of a man u are,that u must be provocked to reply me but very sorry i quit reading replies as long as its on nairaland since 2012 thats why i have 398 replies now waiting for eternity for me to read
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by vertueptime: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
tuoyoojo:
are these people ghost

why haven't a single one being arrested

the army was sent to capture cattle rustlers but they turned a blind eye to the ones killings unarmed citizens in cold blood

there is definitely more to what meets the eye

Shebi u didnt read d part that said many have been sentenced to life inprisonment ?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by arrestdarrester: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2018
What is this story trying to achieve?

Everyone should get ready to 'Occupy Nigeria' if this Grazing Colony madness goes ahead despite our cries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" / Patience Jonathan At Mike Ozekhome In Abuja 61st Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.