Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari (28160 Views)

Herdsmen/farmer's Clashes: PMB Orders Assessment Of Damage In Benue, Others / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari's Scheduled Visit To Taraba, Benue, Others / IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by swintiney: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Cock and bull story

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Lexiboyd(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/breaking-foreigners-employed-to-kill-in-benue-others-dss-tells-buhari/

This guys in govt don't seize to surprise me daily... How we got here I don't know but we don't have a Govt.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Gkay1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
it is well
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Bertinsmart(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
I am new here
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by donnie(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Foreigners? Then what are the armed forces doing?

Shaaaame!!
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by misano(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Now D government is blaming IS . I wish I never voted this useless President.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by jamesibor: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Buhari and his people are agents of destabilisation.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Saintp(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hahahahahaha. There are some things you just read but can't help but laugh out loud. This is a poorly concocted story. Lol

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by jamesibor: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
misano:
Now D government is blaming IS . I wish I never voted this useless President.

Sai Baba till 2023.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
may the judgement of GOD come upon those that support evil all in the name of religion,tribe or political affiliation. May God reject their prayers and may their generation be wiped away from the surface of the earth AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by debolayinka(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
The only thing I saw was: ISLAMIC STATE OF WEST AFRICA.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It's too late for this fake narrative after Miyetti Allah have numerously accepted responsibility for the killings openly ..This is another shallow attempt by the shallow dull Buhari to peddle is bag of lies blood and death he carries about like the forever cursed demon he is

It will never be well with all these professional liars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by swintiney: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
#GetYourVotersCard

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
But how Miyetti Allah are spewing rubbish and justifying the killings if the killers are not herdsmen?

Abeg tell me another lie.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by kuntakuntee86: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
!this government are bastards then shoot them on site what are they waiting for but they keep on talking about cattle colony this stupid and useless buhari is a joker
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It's too late for this fake narrative after Miyetti Allah have numerously accepted responsibility for the killings openly ..This is another shallow attempt by the shallow dull Buhari to peddle is bag of lies blood and death he carries about like the forever cursed demon he is

If I had 100 likes I would give them to you.

Rubbish report by Daura Secret Service. Even if it is true that the killers are foreigners, they are working for Nigerian castle breeders.

The dullards who cooked up this story think the entire nation of as gullible as their northern serfs.

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by achivs(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
zionmde:
chaiiiiii
now they have said its foreigners again
even wen sanusi and the rest said it was a reprisal attack.
chaiiiiii wat a curse. APC and their supporters are glaringly wicked and heartless
are you guys not understanding, the actually want to islamised Nigeria by using foreigners to attack and calling it reprisal
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by buhariguy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
zionmde:
chaiiiiii
now they have said its foreigners again
even wen sanusi and the rest said it was a reprisal attack.
chaiiiiii wat a curse. APC and their supporters are glaringly wicked and heartless
you mean Fulani herdsmen are APC while idiotic pigs of Biafra are PDP

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by kuntakuntee86: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
THEN SHOOT FIRE AND BOMB THE MOTHERFFURKES
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by gurunlocker: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lol... These guys has turned Nigeria into. joke. They think they can just come out and spill some lies and expect us to believe just to divert attention?

Which kind wahala be this Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by zoedew: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Cock and bull story! Diversion sign!! You should be ashamed at your failure to detect the so called incursion!!!
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Stingman: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Now wey shit do hit fan who go come command forces in Alaigbo to defend their people, as NK has been hard done? Ohaneze?

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by coachee247: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
I thought has much because the killings were too much even in areas without edible grass for cows to eat people were been killed
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by smileyoo: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
FrenchWay:
... Such balderdash coming from a so-called security service.
Now to my own burden...
I need a wife. She should be from the East. Tall and beautiful. Hot and creamy. She must be willing to accept me for who I am. She must be well educated and working. No tribal marks. No high mileage(preferably a virgin). She must be willing to live in Lagos. She must be willing to give me 12children.
Pls mail me.
lol. you don't need a wife yet.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by smulti(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]fiizznation:
The security agencies have to tighten up their belts. Some mischievious people are out there to create problems for the country[/s]
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Desyner: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
What about the gun carrying ones, who employ them?
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by vineyardfarms: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
I don't understand? Is that the herdsmen are foreigners and the cattle are Nigerians? So, the cattle colony that the government is proposing is for the cattle that are our nationals and not for the foreigners? Why is the government active in handling indigenous terrorists (IPOB) than the foreign herdsmen terrorists? It is painful, killing us and lying to us.

I WILL ASSUMED DSS WAS TRYING TO SAY THE KILLERS WHERE FOREIGNERS HIRED BY THE FULANI HERDSMEN WHO ARE NIGERIAN TO KILL AND DESTROYED IN BENUE AND OTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY.

HOW DID THEY COME INTO THE COUNTRY?? WHY DID THE NIGERIAN FULANI HERDSMEN OBJECT TO THE CATTLE RANCH BILL PASSED WITH THREAT?? WHO IS THE GOVERNMENT CREATING THE CATTLE COLONY FOR?? IS IT FOR THE NIGERIAN FULANI HERDSMEN OR THE FRENCH SPEAKING KILLERS HERDSMEN WE NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY HAVE LOST SOMEWHERE.
ANY MORE LIES SIRS, INTERLIGENT OFFICERS !!!!! PLS DONT COME FOR ME, JUST PASSING BY. THE TRUTH NEED TO BE TOLD.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Franking: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
In other words Miyeti Allah is an affiliate of ISIS.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by oakslid: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
This video gives a further insight to the mayhem being perpetrated by the fulani herdsmen in host communities.

PLEASE WATCH!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4303426/fulani-herdsmen-pay-millions-naira#64398260

If you're not able to view the video let me know
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by zionmde: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
buhariguy:
you mean Fulani herdsmen are APC while idiotic pigs of Biafra are PDP
I meant I expect nothing from kids from a polygamous family where the father boar cannot recognize all his piglets because they are too many courtesy of the numerous sows he married. Example I don't expect the 35th child of a man to have any home training and character.
I think banning polygamy will reduce the nuisance people like u constitute

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Jabioro: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmm! What a dumb report to a dumb table at Aso rock,if l'm permitted to query that useless report head will rolled...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari / Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" / Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.