Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike (18900 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by goldcoinhub: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lagos socialite and owner of popular Night club - Club Uno, Eze Nwalie Nwogu, popularly known as Pretty Mike, is synonymous with controversies and he has said that Nigerians love him and his style of entertainment.

At a wedding that held recently in Lagos, he wore an outfit that had two wings attached, reminiscent of an angel. The pictures Mike in the outfit went viral on social media and many people could not understand why he dressed that way.

When Pretty Mike as reached out to, he opened up that dresses the way he does because he is an entertainer and as an entertainer, you need to have a unique way of getting into the hearts of your fans.

He said,

“If you are in the nightclub business, you are also an entertainer. For me, I like to entertain people in various ways. Apart from being entertained in my club, I believe I must look different whenever I’m in public. While some people think the way I dress is weird, I have seen people who admire my style.”

He also sees nothing wrong in naming his snake, Toke Makinwa, even though he came under serious criticism for doing so. According to him, regardless of what an individual does, people will always have something negative to say.

Pretty Mike said, “My ideas come from within. When I named my pet snake, Toke Makinwa, people said all sorts. However, I do what I like to because at the end of the day, people will still talk.

“Controversies have not affected my business in a negative way. I believe most people who speak ill of me have yet to meet me in person. They only see pictures or rely on hearsay. I don’t even get to read the terrible things people say about me.”

http://lailasnews.com/nigerians-love-me-and-my-style-pretty-mike/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by doyinisaac(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Maybe your fellow yaba patient sha...

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by ToniaOrnament: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Cool Way To Make Money Installing School Management Application For Schools

Watch Full details in the video below:::.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-AkZSdRWSU
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by soberdrunk(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
No matter how foolish a man may be, there will still be people hailing him as the smartest man on earth and Nigerians are the masters when it comes to 'false praise' especially when money is involved...... angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by deco22(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Creepy dude.

He looks like someone that uses girls for rituals.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by Cladez(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Which Nigerians? I hope i am not included or else........

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by Olalan(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
The word is "some like mind like himself"
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by demonstrate: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pretty Mike, I am going to be honest with you here, this is a bit late.

If u had come with this first, it might have sold but not after the chain.

Nigerians love badboy, u should have drag Ambode to court won and return to dragging ur bitches by the chain.

U would then have been a hero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by Glowprincess: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
What is wrong with this guy? He needs help urgently
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by pol23: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yes,We do.
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by teamsynergy: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
this guy madness is far beyond him...
madness meant for a whole state all in one person's body...
pity him I beg...

bobrisky, come and carry ur people ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by BruncleZuma: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
No we don't...

grin grin grin grin

And on behalf of my fellow Nigerians, I donate you without transfer fees to the Liberians ...since they are not on Nairaland to reject you.

[img]https://im-01./mz.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by bedspread: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Satan is a liar in your life Mike...
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by miracool946: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Olalan:
The word is "some like mind like himself"
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Which nigerians abeg? You think its everybody that is mad abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by onosprince(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mad man
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by medolab90(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
No we don't
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by miracool946: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Lagos socialite and owner of popular Night club - Club Uno, Eze Nwalie Nwogu, popularly known as Pretty Mike, is synonymous with controversies and he has said that Nigerians love him and his style of entertainment.

At a wedding that held recently in Lagos, he wore an outfit that had two wings attached, reminiscent of an angel. The pictures Mike in the outfit went viral on social media and many people could not understand why he dressed that way.

When Pretty Mike as reached out to, he opened up that dresses the way he does because he is an entertainer and as an entertainer, you need to have a unique way of getting into the hearts of your fans.

He said,

http://lailasnews.com/nigerians-love-me-and-my-style-pretty-mike/

lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by donsiqua(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Once 2naira enters an igbo man's account he will start feeling like her owns the world.
Wetin concern me
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by prela(f): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
If you can sleep with a sex doll, you can sleep with a dead body. #Comeandbeatme
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by Orlamii(f): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin
BruncleZuma:
No we don't...

grin grin grin grin

And on behalf of my fellow Nigerians, we donate you without transfer fees to the Liberians...

[img]https://im-01./mz.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by PenisCaP: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
donsiqua:
Once 2naira enters an igbo man's account he will start feeling like her owns the world.
Wetin concern me

Seriously Must u tribalise everything?
Why are u yorubas like this....undecided undecided
U claim educated yet most of u here sound dumb... dude its so embarrasing. undecided

Shame dey catch me on ur behalf

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by demonstrate: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
prela:
If you can sleep with a sex doll, you can sleep with a dead body. #Comeandbeatme

E be like say, u need dicktation and pistol-wiping.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pretty mike is liberating your primitive minds. He is doing things out of the norm. I kinda like him.

In NY, people get naked for body art in the open.
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by fredoooooo: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
En siere sir grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by prela(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
demonstrate:

E be like say, u need dicktation and pistol-wiping.

Oh.... I guess you are one of them
Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by demonstrate: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
prela:

Oh.... I guess you are one of them

Na u say #comeandbeatme nau...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by fancy4eve(f): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
A fool at ur age Is a fool forever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike by Andrewgame42: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Usually the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but in this case am confused cause I hate pretty mike and toke makinwa, buh pretty mike and toke hate each other!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Starts Shooting 'Unscripted' Reality Show (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo And Cuba Gooding Jr Pictured Together / Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.