Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

BREAKING! Watford Sack Marcos Silva - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING! Watford Sack Marcos Silva (544 Views)

Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso / Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Watford Sack Marcos Silva by hennyholla17(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Watford has dismissed manager Marco Silva. The sack comes at the wake of the defeat on Saturday to Leicester City which made it nine losses in eleven games for Watford. Watford has also conceded at least two goals in six of their last 8 games and picked up just four points in eleven games.
Silva in his post match conference after yesterday’s loss stated he wasn’t bothered about the security of his job.
“My position? I don’t lose my focus from the situation,” Silva said. “My job is to work hard, together with my players, to improve. The board know my opinion about everything. It’s not the best moment but the Premier League is 38 games, not only the last 10.”
A club statement today noted that Everton’s pursuit of the manager a few weeks ago was responsible for the dip in form of the Hornets. As Watford were fifth at the time of Everton’s interest following Watford’s exceptional start to the Premier League season.

read full club statement here http://naijafalcon..co.ke/2018/01/breaking-watford-sack-marcos-silva.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lucas Moura To Premier League? / Mohamed Salah 'on The Way' To Messi's Level, Jurgen Klopp Says / Kroos: Liverpool Impressed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.