Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

'sciencestudent': Olamide Cleared The Air On The Hit Single. Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'sciencestudent': Olamide Cleared The Air On The Hit Single. Fans React (355 Views)

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident / "Why Won't You Be Single" - Fans Slams Toke Makinwa For Posting Her Nude Photo / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1)

'sciencestudent': Olamide Cleared The Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by FeedMeNews: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigerian rapper, Olamide Adedeji popularly know as Baddo has taken to his Instagram page to clear the air on his latest single 'Science Student' where he was dragged by many that he is promoting drug abuse.

#Science Students was released few weeks back and has generated positive /Negative reactions from Nigerians as a whole. But here is what the singer has to say.

In his post on Instagram, he also hints his fans that the video of the song will be out very soon.

He wrote;
"Since the release of #ScienceStudent, the support has been massive. As you are all sharing, dancing, singing along to this relatable music of mine, I want you all to take some time to reflect on the subject, say no to drug abuse. Don’t abuse alcohol. stop mixing what you don’t know about. Live responsibly and drink responsibly. Don’t aspire the ‘highness state’ but a state of purpose fulfillment and passion discovery. Together let’s put an end to drug abuse and save as many lives as possible. The video will be out soon and I can’t wait for you all to see it. #SayNoToDrugAbuse#DrinkResponsibly #ScienceStudent"

Well it didn't seems to get down well with some fans which has make them react.

See below;

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: 'sciencestudent': Olamide Cleared The Air On The Hit Single. Fans React by Mynd44: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2018

(1)

Dammy Krane In Trouble After Samklef Lost $1000 To Fraudsters / Religious Groups In Senegal Bans Rihanna From Visiting The Country / I Will Like You To Vote For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.