Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Want To Create A Professional Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create A Professional Website (543 Views)

Are You A Professional Website Designer? I Need 20 Website Designers Urgently / I Need A Professional Website Designer wit an office address in lag(NT SCAMMERS) / Special Offer - I'll Design A Professional Website Or Blog With Your Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Professional Website by Swaggyy: 3:09am On Jan 22, 2018
I want to create a website for a company,anybody that can help me will be paid 80k,it is needed urgently.please click this link to chat with my members about payment.

https://afriadverts.com/717/ad/click?aid=50&pid=460
Re: I Want To Create A Professional Website by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Why don't you use Wordpress.

Download a Wordpress theme from a site like themeforest.com and then customize it.

Not hard to customize.
Re: I Want To Create A Professional Website by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 22, 2018
Hello @ swaggyy

My name is Sam. I am a freelance Ux, Web and Mobile designer/ developer.

I am based in Abuja. Been a resident here for the past 18years, and I consult for some top startups, private and government agencies based here.

I am a top selling designer on Fiverr and upwork. With more than 6 years experience working in the digital sphere.
And over the years I have helped some clients to design some amazing and mind blowing websites.

Building a WEBSITE is more than just design, its developing a relationship with a client and being that client partner,that is my ethos. This is why i build with SEO, security and conversion in mind. I won't just design but will provide you with the necessary tools and support to make sure your website and business excel.

You can reach me on 360bruss@gmail.com or Call me on 08167855904 or send me a text or Whatsapp message.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Professional Website by Dasameolgee(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2018
You'ld want to partner with the "best web design agency in abuja" - search engine ranking.

Call or Whatsapp 08063439039 let's discuss.
Re: I Want To Create A Professional Website by Doerstech(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Call/WhatAPP 08095966698

Re: I Want To Create A Professional Website by softclicktech(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
This guy just want you guys to click on the link so he can earn ad credits
Re: I Want To Create A Professional Website by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:35am On Jan 26, 2018
hello sir contact me on aayanpoju@gmail.com or whatsapp 08120292561

(1) (Reply)

Blog With Custom Domain For Sale / Read Causes Of Google Adsense Suspension And How To Avoid It By Bloggerdroidseo / Can We Build Website Like Tripoto On Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.