Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? (1109 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Is There Any Explanation For This (picture Attached) / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by Frankicent(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2018
woke up at 6:06 am.
This Is my dream Was walking somewhere I then saw a girl I knew long time ago. I think we were close buddy. But in real life I don't know so, we exchanged pleasantries just like love birds.
So we got chatty and she invited me over to a close Christian congregation. I then saw an old secondary school mate.... So the pastor or minster got spiritual... Just like a deliverance section. He started praying anointing was flowing everywhere. People we screaming, confession. I got scared cause, haven't seen such high powered spiritual movement before.
The anointed start giving prophetic message. Like he could read mind or so... I think it's the holy spirit. So he saw someone in front of me and lay hands on him. The person fall on floor....Fear masked me oo..
He saw me and looked at me for few seconds and told the congregation... " This boy standing here is the has the greatest blessing or so but , something is holding him down" everyone shouted like something just bad happen. I was dumb folded. The man started asking me " Who are you " I responded... "Am my self like something inside me is replying" He laugh and asked his workers to bring me to the alter. .
I lost control of myself I could see my self and I felt every bit of weakness and no control over my body. I wasn't the only 1 facing the alter. Like 6 more or so joined us ..
The man came and looked straight to my eye. Seriously, it frightened me. He laid hands on my and said receive "Holy ghost, holy ghost, holy ghost" I was shaking and fell on the floor. He said something's which I couldn't remember. I became extremely weak and powerless. in real life I haven't fall during a deliverance section before oo...
I saw my self falling on the floor. The congregation I think there were praying too.
I woke up and was saying something Jesus, Jesus... What got shocked. Was immediately I woke and something xxxxxxxxx {I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT I SAID BEFORE CALLING ] Jesus.
I was shaking like I had fever right on my bed. I don't understand oo.
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by Captleverage: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2018
Why you come dey tell us
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by soberdrunk(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Coatal-Forte tablets, one in the morning and one in the night for the next three days, if symptoms persist consult your doctor!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2018
You have a great destiny but the part you chose to follow I don't think it can bring it to fulfilment..... limit the female friends you keep because many men are not doing well in life today just because of women #facts go for deliverance..........stay away from sex and watch how things work out for you......hope it helps cool

2 Likes

Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by Siki355(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
Coatal-Forte tablets, one in the morning and one in the night for the next three days, if symptoms persist consult your doctor!!
lolz

u get mouth
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by abiolamitodun(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Frankicent:
This Is my dream Was walking somewhere I then saw a girl I knew long time ago. I think we were close buddy. But in real life I don't know so, we exchanged pleasantries just like love birds.
So we got chatty and she invited me over to a close Christian congregation. I then saw an old secondary school mate.... So the pastor or minster got spiritual... Just like a deliverance section. He started praying anointing was flowing everywhere. People we screaming, confession. I got scared cause, haven't seen such high powered spiritual movement before.
The anointed start giving prophetic message. Like he could read mind or so... I think it's the holy spirit. So he saw someone in front of me and lay hands on him. The person fall on floor....Fear masked me oo..
He saw me and looked at me for few seconds and told the congregation... " This boy standing here is the has the greatest blessing or so but , something is holding him down" everyone shouted like something just bad happen. I was dumb folded. The man started asking me " Who are you " I responded... "Am my self like something inside me is replying" He laugh and asked his workers to bring me to the alter. .
I lost control of myself I could see my self and I felt every bit of weakness and no control over my body. I wasn't the only 1 facing the alter. Like 6 more or so joined us ..
The man came and looked straight to my eye. Seriously, it frightened me. He laid hands on my and said receive "Holy ghost, holy ghost, holy ghost" I was shaking and fell on the floor. He said something's which I couldn't remember. I became extremely weak and powerless. in real life I haven't fall during a deliverance section before oo...
I saw my self falling on the floor. The congregation I think there were praying too.
I woke up and was saying something Jesus, Jesus... What got shocked. Was immediately I woke and something xxxxxxxxx {I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT I SAID BEFORE CALLING ] Jesus.

it simply means ull work for God one way or the other... just pray u make the right choice of woman that will lead u through this path
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by OtemAtum: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Frankicent:

You just dreamt of something similar to what you have been thinking about.
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by Frankicent(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
You just dreamt of something similar to what you have been thinking about.

I don't think so.
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by Frankicent(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=abiolamitodun post=64409218]
it simply means ull work for God one way or the other...

Lots of people already told me this. tongue embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by teemanbastos(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Frankicent:

Things will pan out as the days go by.
but during this days, Reflect on your life...
The Bible will help too.
Nothing just happens, this dream inclusive
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by MummyIMadeIt: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Op no vex oo, a quick question?

How is your sex life like?

Active or inactive?
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by Frankicent(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:
Op no vex oo, a quick question?

How is your sex life like?

Active or inactive?

Lol active why ask?
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by OtemAtum: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2018
Frankicent:

I don't think so.
Okay. I dream more complex dreams too, but I don't allow my dreams or nightmares to affect my physical life an inch.
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by Daviddson(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Frankicent:

Lol active why ask?
And are you married? If no, then I'll say you haven't even "started" yet.
Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by MummyIMadeIt: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daviddson:
And are you married? If no, then I'll say you haven't even "started" yet.

grin for real bro, but it amazes me how sex is one major tool used by the enemy to subdue the glory of great men...

God save us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by ashatoda: 3:07am On Jan 24, 2018
guy you need to pray against evil domination. this is the work of evil powers to destroy a good and shining destiny

1 Like

Re: This Dream Woke Me Up At 6.06am This Morning don't Understand Any explanation ? by Frankicent(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
ashatoda:
guy you need to pray against evil domination. this is the work of evil powers to destroy a good and shining destiny

woow..thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Part Of Any Political Party, I Was Only Called To Mediate - Oyedepo / Dr. Paul Enenche’s 2019 Prophetic Message About Nigeria / The Purpose Of Prayer And Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.