Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Have A Request And I Thought This Was The Best Place To Ask It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Request And I Thought This Was The Best Place To Ask It (445 Views)

Make A Request Of Any Log/ Type Of Account You Need / "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Request And I Thought This Was The Best Place To Ask It by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Hi all..... Longest time. I'm actually a little nervous to write this lol. Let me spare you the sobbing reunion and get to the point. I and a female friend have started a little blog (: . It started as an idea for some school project, and long story short now it's the "real deal". Very exciting, I know. grin Anyways, both my friend and I are students and we both have major exams coming up, so we're worried about time-management. We're really invested in the blog tho, as hopefully you will see if you visit it, (Visit it. Please. smiley), and we post at least once every day.

Now, this is where the request part comes in. I thought to myself, hmm, where can I find a smart, funny, entertaining Nigerian girl who's hot on current events and is skilled at writing? You guessed it. Nairaland grin. Some of the funniest women I've ever, well, not exactly met, but experienced, have been here. I've laughed, I've cried, I've laughed till I cried, all because of all of you. grin So because I feel like I know you guys, and I admire your typing prowess, I figured I'd ask around here. We're looking for one or two ladies/girls to join us in this highly unserious but hopefully interesting and memorable blog. We're not making any money off the blog (yet grin), so I can't offer compensation but you guys write on NL for free anyways, educating the mumus around here. If money eventually starts being made, you will start being paid, I pinky-promise grin Besides, it'll be fun.

What's the nature of the blog: A little bit of politics, alot of jokes, sports, entertainment, randomness, and yes, NL's least favourite thing: feminism. I promise that you won't be doing that much work, just one or two posts a week; each post a few paragraphs long. (Unless you want to do more!) Also, it's very informal and you can write just like your talking, if that makes any sense. You'll enjoy it trust me.

I could have PMd you all individually but tbh I forgot how to do that. You can respond here, or you don't have to. You can also PM me or reply my PM if you see it. Thanks for reading this even if you don't care for the idea. I love NL and I love you all *kisses*

Now for the tagging: Boleyndynasty2 makydebbie Luckymay greatgod2012 Duchessree Monalisa185 Pheals cruzita(f), Laveda(f), refiner(f), ladyF(f), berrieblizzie(f), Evathyst(f), kaziblake(f), MissTechy(f), Justeenaleo(f), KimBerlyie, Fayvhur(f), lanicky(f), Jennystyle(f), Genea(f), romelady(f), cao(f), MzPecs(f), Estharfabian(f), VickyRotex(f), Eureka123(f), ideyhere(f), oyeezah(f), ellabooz(f), fuckshit, doublex, Michellla(f), christinie(f), Madamkilljoy(f), aflyingbird, Utchgirl(f), MissSlimbody(f), Rocktation(f), ueennikky(f), Germaine324(f), Annybens1993(f), Stephansmily(f), Oahray, sinaj(f), activelyA(f), xynerise(m), kelot(f), lepasharon(f), anonymous6(f), Pidggin(f), , Mznaett(f), DFemaleBoss(f), misspicy(f), queencalipso(f), Seventeen(f), Mzflexydeeva(f), odumchi, Ihuomadinihu, INTROVERT(f), Adaeze003(f), safarigirl(f)

By the way: It doesn't matter if you're based in Nigeria or outside Nigeria. As long as okra soup flows in your veins, you're good. Also: It doesn't matter if you agree with my perspective or not (eg. if you dislike feminism). That's cool, we like individuality. The only thing we must agree on is that Buhari sucks grin other than that, you're fine.
This is longer than I thought it would be.... Also I would like to greet bitchcrafts and iamlegend1 and butchcassidy and pidggin. Missed you guys/gals.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Request And I Thought This Was The Best Place To Ask It by RoyalBlak007: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2018
"Educating the mumus around here"
~hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Request And I Thought This Was The Best Place To Ask It by IamLEGEND1: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2018
I gotta be honest with you, I thought you got smooshed by a maglev train or something.
Anyways, I'm not a girl (sexist much?), so I'm obviously not gonna be of much help to you.

(1) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Camry For Sale(Benin-City) / Throwback: Roabon Financial Services Awarded Best SME Financial Advisory Firm / Branded Packaging Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.