Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae (32846 Views)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts / Hand Shake Across The Niger In Enugu: FFK, Ubah, Mimiko, Olu Falae Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Stethaine: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2018
naijapips04:
The real owners of Yoruba land have spoken and there's nothing falea or even tinubu can do about it. They have sold their souls to the fulani devil.

I pity Yoruba land henceforth.
All the Fulani herdsmen you see today in Nigeria are foreigners from Niger and chat. It is a high time Nigerians realise that they don't mean well for us.
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Sunnycliff(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2018
bugidon:
grin grin
Image of the year
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by temitemi1(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2018
God is bringing an end to their reign soon! just watch out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by dheilaw1(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Sir we have watched you suffered endlessly under these Fulanis devil ..Sir be rest assured we are doing everything possible as young Nigerians to send that cold war era relic posing as our President back to his village come 2019
na on top Nairaland your polling boot dey? you wey no get pass one vote

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Rigel95(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2018
kk
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Bond008(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Annie939:
this is wickedness bubu is nothing but disaster to this country
I hope you have your PVC?

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by fineroad: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2018
#Poison all cattles!! Operation wipe out cattles in Nigeria!!!!

That will restore sanity to the heads of the Nigerian Leaders!
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Ajengogo(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2018
Picture of the burning or burnt farm please! This news has been on for almost three days now. I am yet to see a single photograph of the farm in ruins...

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Tomoyayi(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2018
davibid:
And Buhari is watching

If it were to be the South South and the East we would have started hearing names like "Python Dance" and Crocodile what a view.

Instead we are hearing "Cattle Colony" to encourage this barbarism

Buhari you have failed you hear me I said you have failed. Nonsense!!!

#NoToBuhariCome2019

In Green Arrows voice "You have Failed Nigeria "
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Trouble2018: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2018
Ajengogo:
Picture of the burning or burnt farm please! This news has been on for almost three days now. I am yet to see a single photograph of the farm in ruins...

Akure is not that far. You can as well travel down there to get pictures for us.

6 Likes

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by bugidon(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
grin
Sunnycliff:

Image of the year
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by surgical: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
princechurchill:
Sarrki look at what they did to ur elder
Yoruba's right now
how long do you want us to repeat it that sarrki is not Yoruba, Yoruba don't reason the way he does.

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Deathlezz: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2018
Stethaine:
All the Fulani herdsmen you see today in Nigeria are foreigners from Niger and chat. It is a high time Nigerians realise that they don't mean well for us.
and the cows belongs to Nigeria. That’s the lie sold by the presidency.

We know Senators, retired military officers from the north are owners of these cows including the President himself.

I wonder if the proposed cattle colonies are being set up for foreigners. It’s either you’re foolish or think Nigerians are.
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2018
DemonInSiege:

Oga your vote won't count, Buhari have made all security heads/INEC Hausa/Fulani
... Thank you my brother. I keep telling people this. Our votes can never count.But we shall try our best
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Dujardin(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2018
Shayneward1:
It puzzles me that the major defenders of the fulani herdsmen are Yorubas and the Yorubas are the worst hit.

Shut up puppet! Where did you see yorubas support those animals?

2 Likes

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Dujardin:

Shut up puppet! Where did you see yorubas support those animals?
grin grin grin
Sai Jagaban

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by aiir2303(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2018
naijapips04:
The real owners of Yoruba land have spoken and there's nothing falea or even tinubu can do about it. They have sold their souls to the fulani devil.

I pity Yoruba land henceforth.
Ode.. Don't think of your land too dey there dey languish on on another person's problem. Don't worry shebi your land dey space immune to the herdsmen #turd

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by adekhingz(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2018
Where are photos of the burning farm?

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2018
In a bid to proof a point, that I always see what is to come before they come, I will candidly support the Fulani Herdsmen just to spite Tunde and Emeka.

And I will always use the case of Nnamdi Kanu just to proof a point once again. I was a strong supporter of IPOB and all Indigenous people all over the world, because there is clandestine efforts and it has always been on-going to eliminate indigenous people who can tell the story of their Ancestry and their relationships to our past.

In Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu was fearless, and fought no one but demanded to save a people who didnt deserve being saved. He single-handedly brought the Political and Economic Re-Structuring of Nigeria to the front banner of people's lips, Kanu wanted Secession and any right thinking person knows he was right. He didnt ask for Oil Wells, he just wanted Emeka to be independent of the Fulani herdsmen, it was a Freedom fight for Self-determination and Self-Preservation of a people.

But what did majority of the Emekas and Tundes do ? They supported the Northern Elders Forum, the Fulani Powered Military and the Sambisa boys aka Boko Haram/Herdsmen, now Tunde is facing a threat to their existence in their very home territory and the President proscribed a non-lethal IPOB but says he is not in a hurry to deal with the Sambisa boys, ofcourse, he is their Patron and those killers are not the owners of the Cows and the AK47s, those AK47s are imported into this country and only the Federal Government through the Fulani Military has the legal rights to import Arms.

So, it is the Fulani military that shares the AK47s to the Fulani herdsmen to implement to Fulani's Usman Dan Fodio territorial control 200yrs migration project.

Today, Tunde is no more clamouring for Re-Structuring and Emeka is no more clamouring for Secession, after all Nnamdi Kanu (Cownu) and his Igbos (Pigs) have been killed, raped, bastardized and buried in unmarked graves. May their Souls rest peacefully.

But I must support the Herdsmen, because the very people I cautioned from these rival tribes in the South are myopic, this is not an insult, it is just the truth. Emeka and Tunde are myopic, they have no 200yrs old Plan, they just wanna go abroad, or atleast send their children there to live a 'better life'. They do not care about Re-structuring or Secession, they just love being Human Resources aka slaves to the Oil bloc Oligarchs. The quest for coins have reduced them to laughing stocks in this country and I have no other choice than to learn to speak just two more languages; Fulani and Mandarin as I shift my loyalty to those who act instead of fighting each other and hoping for a God to come and save their ass.

I am ashamed of Emeka and Tunde and this will remain my position until they stop being stupid.

Shame can not describe what I feel when Olu Falae's efforts to just live a peaceful life at old age as a farmer is used to test the cowardice of Tunde. And Tunde is doing nothing about it, in fact Tunde will rather attack Emeka instead of facing the real threat to their existence.

This is 3D and I can choose my loyalty from this vintage point. My Soul is mine to keep cos I am sovereign.

9 Likes

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by sylve11: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2018
bugidon:
grin grin
guy you don mad! grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by chris31(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2018
As far as Easterners are safe wetin concern me?
No be una westerners & middle belt voted for Buhari
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by sokera: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2018
why is it difficult to poison cows ?
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Stanleyville(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Yoruba's are cowards!!!!

Cowing cowardss!!!!

Slaves to the hausa 's and Fulani's...

Were is tinubu ryt now!

The Fulani must collect all southwest weda una like am or not!
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Dhugal: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2018
blackpanda:

Stop stoking ethnic hatred Its demonic!
You don't say!
Something you're adept at,and has been doing for months. Now the birds are coming home to roost.
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by GavelSlam: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2018
No photos?

In this day and age Falae photographs are quite easy to obtain.

Where is the damn evidence?
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by blackpanda: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2018
[s]
Dhugal:

You don't say!

Something you're adept at,and has been doing for months.
Now the birds are coming home to roost.
[/s]

Mtscheeew
Childish rants
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2018
olokeded:
Chief Olu Falae, former Secretary to the Government of the Federation on Sunday explained why arsonists suspected to be Fulani herdsmen burnt his farmland at Imafon in Akure South Local government area of Ondo state

The retired top civil servant said such deliberate setting of farms on fire is done by herdsmen every year so that they can get food for their cattle.

He said, “They burnt the farm so that in the next few days, fresh grass will spring up which their cattle will later feed on. This is what the Fulani herdsmen do every year. The oil palm plantation was affected as well as some parts of the yam and cassava plantations”

“As I speak to you, the farm is burning. I had to call the commissioner of police, Gbenga Adeyanju who detailed the Akure Area Commander to go with my Personal Assistant and Farm Manager to the farm.” Falae said.

Falae also said Federal Government’s bid to establish cattle colonies would not be allowed in the South west.

” This is not about politics but the future of our people. We will resist any attempt to introduce any cattle colonies”

http://www.metronaija.ng/herdsmen-burnt-farm-olu-falae/

Buhari is the greatest bigot and terrorist Nigeria has ever produced in modern times.
I have analysed Buhari’s actions and speeches and concluded that he is only in that office for the Fulanis. He managed to crush IPOB and also reduce Boko haram capabilities but he has openly showed us his cards concerning the Fulani terrorism in the country. Its time for the people to defend themselves against marauding terrorists, let the farmers arm themselves and lets officially turn this Shytehole called Nigeria to the proper name it deserves, a Fvcking Zoo.
Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by obaaderemi: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Stanleyville:
Yoruba's are cowards!!!!

Cowing cowardss!!!!

Slaves to the hausa 's and Fulani's...

Were is tinubu ryt now!

The Fulani must collect all southwest weda una like am or not!
And what have ibos done about Fulani's killing and raping them?Have you forgotten about Enugu's governor crying publicly? At least the yorubas dealt with the Hausa Fulanis in Oyo and ife. Some of you are just so silly.

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae by obaaderemi: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2018
bugidon:
grin grin
Is Igbo not part of Nigeria?You are laughing at yourself. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Extend Electricity Line To Senegal, Ghana, Others / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu / Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.