Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday (21588 Views)

Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration / Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Mandynews(f): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
One-half of famous pop group, P-Square, Peter Okoye has taken to Instagram/Twitter to celebrate his daughter, Aliona who clocked 5 today, Monday, January 22nd, 2018.

He wrote: "Today is a very special day my daughter, and not just because it is your birthday, but because it is the day when i first saw my angel. I love you my sweet Princess Aliona Marie Amarachi Okoye. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART�������������������"

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/955378674546638848

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/22/peter-okoye-celebrates-daughters-birthday-as-she-turns-5-today-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by myqel(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Birthday mate...I want to use this platform to say thank you to Almighty God for seeing me through all these years in good health and sound mind...Happy birthday to me, myself and I...Nairalanders, pls show some love

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mandynews:
One-half of famous pop group, P-Square, Peter Okoye has taken to Instagram/Twitter to celebrate his daughter, Aliona who clocked 5 today, Monday, January 22nd, 2018.

He wrote: "Today is a very special day my daughter, and not just because it is your birthday, but because it is the day when i first saw my angel. I love you my sweet Princess Aliona Marie Amarachi Okoye. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART�������������������"

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/22/peter-okoye-celebrates-daughters-birthday-as-she-turns-5-today-photos/

Op you dey see well So?

Instead of using Peter pic as the dad of Aliona, u use Paul pic?

Oh sorry, it's from Peter.

I guess he is missing his brother Paul.

5 Likes

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by doyinisaac(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

Op you dey see well So?

Oh sorry, it's from Peter.

I guess he is missing his brother Paul.

7 Likes

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64417688][/quote]

Lol grin

Na u sabi.
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Holla007(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Teewhy2: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
congrats better pickin, may you live long and be more successful than your parents.

1 Like

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by jieta: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
v
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Greystone: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
@ women jumping into conclusion

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by oshe11: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mandynews:

Good.....
Beautiful girl....
Not that his Otondo brother celebrating "Half Year bdae" jst to seek relevance....

3 Likes

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by nikkypearl(f): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Happy Birthday cutie
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by jesicajonna(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Daddy resemblance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Alphasoar(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by StephAmy: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
myqel:
Birthday mate...I want to use this platform to say thank you to Almighty God for seeing me through all these years in good health and sound mind...Happy birthday to me, myself and I...Nairalanders, pls show some love
happy birthday
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by YINKS89(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hbd to her
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by doyinisaac(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

Lol grin

Na u sabi.
lol
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
It's the return of the............... oh wait.
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by HegenIkomkeh(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

Op you dey see well So?

Aunty,are your eyes are paining you

2 Likes

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
Aunty,are your eyes are paining you

Cmon!

Go and seat down there!
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Omoluabi16(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
The child is pretty. Long life to her.

1 Like

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
hapie birthday baby
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by daplo8: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alphasoar:
Happy birthday to her!

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by AvailableCofOLa(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Congrats to Peter's daughter.
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by kikiwendy(f): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Happy birthday cute princess
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by HegenIkomkeh(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
alexialin:

Cmon!
Go and seat down there!
Observe properly before commenting next time.
Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by Demonicide(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
She looks like her mum. Hbd angel

1 Like

Re: Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday by AiiVee(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ohh my......this girl is so pretty...i-Vee with the bride price

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Protest In Abuja Against Human Trafficking [PICS] / Anna Banner And Her Daughter In Matching Outfits / Muma Gee Stuns In New Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.