Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration (33347 Views)

EFCC Accuses Judge Of Favouring Saraki, Okorocha / Saraki, Okorocha’s Alleged Fraud: CJ Shuns Efcc’s Bid To Transfer Cases / Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Bevima: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, arrived Monrovia on Monday morning for the swearing in of Liberia’s President-elect, George Weah.

Obasanjo’s plane touched down at the Roberts International Airport (RIA) at 8:01 a.m. (9 a.m. Nigerian time) while Saraki arrived at 9:02 a.m.

On hand to receive them were the Nigerian Ambassador to Liberia, Mr James Dimka; Force Commander for the United Nations Mission in Liberia, Maj.-Gen. Salihu Uba, among other officials.

Speaking to newsmen, Obasanjo said he was a proud to witness a peaceful democratic transfer of power in Liberia considering the huge sacrifices made by Nigeria for peace and stability in the country.

“I am very happy over what is happening in Liberia today and I congratulate my brothers and sisters in this great country,” he said.

A News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) correspondent in Monrovia covering the inauguration reports that Saraki was accompanied by Senators Philip Aduda and Osita Izunaso.

Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo arrived minutes before the senate’s helmsman.

The airport is witnessing an influx of special guests from Africa and around the world, including current and former heads of states.

Former Super Eagles midfielder, Austin Okocha, was among the international soccer stars already in the country.

Okocha arrived at 9.54 a.m. into the warm embrace of soccer fans and government officials from other countries that fell over themselves to take photographs with the football legend.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/obasanjo-saraki-okorocha-arrive-monrovia-weahs-inauguration/amp/

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Captleverage: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
angry afonja probably wants to give George the A-Z of corruption he thinks liberia is like zoogeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Gazzy88(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Captleverage:
angry afonja probably wants to give George the A-Z of corruption he thinks liberia is like zoogeria
Can you name just one Igbo,dead or alive,who share same grace this man have been given by God?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by seunmsg(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Arsène Wenger first brought him to Europe, signing him for Monaco in 1988.

shocked shocked shocked

E don tey wey Wenger don dey discover players o. That guy na genius when it comes to identifying talents.

20 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Captleverage: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Gazzy88:
Can you name just one Igbo,dead or alive,who share SHARES THE same grace this man have HAS been given by God?
This is what passes for a graduate in Zoogeria

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Biety: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Captleverage:
you are pained because no fake jew and osu pig from the east was invited to grace the event.

27 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by yarimo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
I hope GEJ was not invited? Because he didn't worth it. lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Okoyeebos: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Okorocha my guy, I'm sure you went to take George Weah's measurement.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by soberdrunk(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
I wonder the need for 'fanfare' during inauguration of African leaders in countries that are in a state of shambles, Africa is far behind almost every other country in the world in terms of development so the need to stop all this razzmatazz and get straight to work!!

Ps-I am not optimistic about Mr George Weah.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Donald3d(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
yarimo:
I hope GEJ was not invited? Because he didn't worth it. lipsrsealed undecided
Wawu.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Okoyeebos: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Captleverage:

The problem with you wawa pigs is that because you have no history, you think everyone is like you.

Are you aware that as far back as the first Republic, Azikiwe stole the money used for the development of the Eastern Region and used it to establish ACB bank.

16 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by hucienda: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Okorocha hope you went with a sculptor.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by binsanni(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
hmmm, hope he will not end up being like them
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by CzarChris(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
George weah statue loading...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Diamondwriter(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Biety:
you are pained because no fake jew and osu pig from the east was invited to grace the event.
I don't mean to take sides here o, but is Okorocha not a 'Jew' from the east?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by ipobarecriminals: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
sad George weah statues loading. in imo state 73%

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by chiefolododo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
K
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by jieta: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
this one okorocha is there; i won't be surprise if weah status appear in imo state next week.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hello. Am I onto His Excellency,the executive governor of Imo state,Rochas Okorocha? Please,in the spirit of fairness and equality,make sure Weah gets one statue when you get back to the state,sir.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Investnow2017: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Okorocha my guy, I'm sure you went to take George Weah's measurement.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hello. Am I onto His Excellency,the executive governor of Imo state,Rochas Okorocha? Please,in the spirit of fairness and equity,make sure Weah gets one statue when you get back to the state,sir.
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by colli247(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Captleverage:
GOD BLESS U 4 SAYING THE TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by BruncleZuma: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Little Sculptor Man...

Meanwhile somebody statue don dey cook for Owerri.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by ajebuter(f): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Okorocha is there too?

Are you thinking what ayam thinking?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Stethaine: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Let them go learn from Liberians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Reminez(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Captleverage:
Shut up..
You are nothing but a loser. And you are only bitter because OBJ is greater than your progenitors ( Eri and shuku okuko abiama).

Parallelogram headed ipork terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Reminez(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
colli247:
GOD BLESS U 4 SAYING THE TRUTH
Another gullible fla.. t.headed clown from poto poto land

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Reminez(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Diamondwriter:
I don't mean to take sides here o, but is Okorocha not a 'Jew' from the east?
No..he is an awusa man according to the gospel of late Nnamumudi Cownu
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Austinoiz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
OBJ, doing his amebo movement around Africa like say em matter for anything

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by YesNo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
okay. then kind of thing they will NEVER ALLOW to happen in Nigeria is what they are all rushing for the ceremony.

just like using garri bag to sow skirt and blouse for your own wife but you fly jet to go watch miss world wearing Gucci, Prada, Fendi and Co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Gazzy88:
Can you name just one Igbo,dead or alive,who share same grace this man have been given by God?

thats the problem with you dolts. you think that God would come down and just let you succeed without you putting in work? you know the hurdles from going back to school to getting education up to a masters level and working his way up from mid grassroot level to the presidency? Keep on waiting on grace without working hard. Thats why nigeria is still where it is...uselessness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) / Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.