Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam (2824 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
tintingz:
This is fallacy, red herring. grin
. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
tintingz:
So this the criteria of a true religion and true God?

So there are no religions far older than Islam? I guess they are more authentic than Islam!

No matter how archaic your religion is, it does not make it the right one, Yahoo is far older than Facebook, it does not make Facebook irrelevant and it does not make any of them fake!

Pastafarianism don't need a divine laws to dictate how people should live, humans have brain to set thier laws, many of your divine laws are Imoral, barbaric, archaic, discriminating.

Your divine laws shows how imperfect your God is.
I Know you will never tire of responding.
Which religion is older than Islam?
See comparison again FB and Yahoo! SubhanaAllah!!
So what's the essence of your FSM?
What's his function? how did he wrote your book? What's the content of the book?
Allah is free of all faults.

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
tintingz:
Do Christians and Jews see Allah as God, do Hindus, Yoruba traditionalists see Allah as God? undecided

This is not about bigotry, it's thier belief, dogma, the same way Muslims don't see Yahweh, Odin, Brahma, Olorun, FSM as Gods.

Where do you keep your reasoning?
I am tayad of you undecided
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I Know you will never tire of responding.
Which religion is older than Islam?
Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Jainism, Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism etc These religions are far older than Islam.

You can also read the timelines to know the prehistoric religions.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_religion

By your logic, older religions are the true religion, older religion above are more authentic, original than Islam.

See comparison again FB and Yahoo! SubhanaAllah!!
Lol, comparison is not case here, it's the existence and authenticity of the religion we're talking about.

Yahoo is far older than Facebook, those that make Facebook irrelevant or make any of them fake? Answer!

What's his function? how did he wrote your book? What's the content of the book?
There's book for FSM "The Gospel of the flying spaghetti monster". grin

Allah is free of all faults.
Then whose fault is natural disasters? If Allah is free of all faults then why do humans need a divine law, is it that Allah didn't know the right perfect thing he should have done in the beginning?
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Keep deceiving yourself.
What circumstances are you talking about my life?

Do you know me?

Keep that your fallacy and red herring away.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Empiree:
I am tayad of you undecided
I'm the one tired of you guys absurdity.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2018
tintingz:
What circumstances are you talking about my life?

Do you know me?

Keep that your fallacy and red herring away.
I don't need to know you to really know you!
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I don't need to know you to really know you!
Lol, how do you arrive at the conclusion about my life?

You don't need to know me to really know me? How did you know about Allah, that he's the one outside the universe?
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, how do you arrive at the conclusion about my life?

You don't need to know me to really know me? How did you know about Allah, that he's the one outside the universe?
How did you know Flying Spaghetti Monster is your creator?
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2018
tintingz:
Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Jainism, Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism etc These religions are far older than Islam.

You can also read the timelines to know the prehistoric religions.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_religion

By your logic, older religions are the true religion, older religion above are more authentic, original than Islam.

Lol, comparison is not case here, it's the existence and authenticity of the religion we're talking about.

Yahoo is far older than Facebook, those that make Facebook irrelevant or make any of them fake? Answer!

There's book for FSM "The Gospel of the flying spaghetti monster". grin

Then whose fault is natural disasters? If Allah is free of all faults then why do humans need a divine law, is it that Allah didn't know the right perfect thing he should have done in the beginning?
I know you cherry pick when it comes to answering questions!
How old is Islam? And how old is the oldest religion?
Using social app and sites like yahoo to compare Religion in this case is too absurd!

You still have to answer this questions
Your comments are sometimes funny and at the same time silly! Soon you'll ask why Allah created us only for us to die later!
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 5:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Emmytes:
It makes no sense arguing with this fanatics, leave them to their ignorance.

The brain washing is sewed inside the fabrics of their heart. It takes self realization to step out from the illusion. I was once a staunch religionist until my eyes became open and I saw beneath the lies and deceit.

Im never going down that road again.
what are you now?

I guess you too can also claim "Crawling Lobster Monster" is your 'God', humm?

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2018
Emmytes:
It makes no sense arguing with this fanatics, leave them to their ignorance.

The brain washing is sewed inside the fabrics of their heart. It takes self realization to step out from the illusion. I was once a staunch religionist until my eyes became open and I saw beneath the lies and deceit.

Im never going down that road again.
Thank you, someone is behind the antispàm bót hidding my posts and banning me when trying to respond to the guy above, I've already trap him, I guess they can't take the absurdity exposed in thier beliefs and dogmas.

I hope this won't be hidden.

I like your signature. smiley
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Empiree:
what are you now?

I guess you too can also claim "Crawling Lobster Monster" is your 'God', humm?
And what's wrong with that? undecided
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by whitelotus: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Empiree:
this is the nonsense you believe in. Why is son of Africa, who supposedly be wise and smarter fell victim of this trash shocked

Satarical is what we called "ere ómódé". I guess you believe cow jump off the moon too

#yeyeman

But you believe that Muhammad (PBUH) sliced the moon into two wink
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by whitelotus: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
No follow up? Did the Muslim succeed in Dawah to the atheist Korean?
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Xmuslim: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Why does Qur'an always favour Muhammad. Is he the one writting it? How sure are we?

Even Aisha (one of his wives) noticed this act and could not helped it. She voiced out.

This is just one example out of many.

Even if you prove the existence of God or Allah, you can't prove that God sent Muhammad or jesus to us.

1 Share

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Xmuslim: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2020
whitelotus:

But you believe that Muhammad (PBUH) sliced the moon into two wink

grin. Because it is in the Qur'an, he will believe it of course grin. Muhammad also fly with horse to space

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Xmuslim: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2020
No insult intended pls. Most indoctrinated adult are stu.pid (even if they become a professor in their field), but they may never realise.

Arguing with someone stüpid and brainwashed is like feeding medicine to a corpse.

I dream of a day, when children will be allowed to grow up (maybe 18yrs) before introducing religion to them. In this way, those that will accept religion will do so on their own volition and it will be easier for them to renounce the religion later in life if they found fault in it.

You are promoting Islam today because you have been brainwashed, but you think you're smart.
You even think Islam is your choice
You think you have seen the truth in it (the scientific miracle in it, the literature miracle, no contradictions miracle, mathematical miracle)

I will tell you this today.

You were able to spot all those miracles after you have been made to believe in Islam. Thus, you can't be unbiase.

This is why you always find excuses whenever someone point out error in the Qur'an.

You can never use your brain wisely until you remove two things from it..

1. Confirmation bias
2. Cognitive dissonance.

By the way, I have been in your shoes before. So I know how painful it is to discover that your religion is not valid. It took me long time too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Xmuslim:
No insult intended pls. Most indoctrinated adult are stu.pid (even if they become a professor in their field), but they may never realise.

Arguing with someone stüpid and brainwashed is like feeding medicine to a corpse.

I dream of a day, when children will be allowed to grow up (maybe 18yrs) before introducing religion to them. In this way, those that will accept religion will do so on their own volition and it will be easier for them to renounce the religion later in life if they found fault in it.

You are promoting Islam today because you have been brainwashed, but you think you're smart.
You even think Islam is your choice
You think you have seen the truth in it (the scientific miracle in it, the literature miracle, no contradictions miracle, mathematical miracle)

I will tell you this today.

You were able to spot all those miracles after you have been made to believe in Islam. Thus, you can't be unbiase.

This is why you always find excuses whenever someone point out error in the Qur'an.

You can never use your brain wisely until you remove two things from it..

1. Confirmation bias
2. Cognitive dissonance.

By the way, I have been in your shoes before. So I know how painful it is to discover that your religion is not valid. It took me long time too

Lol. You've summarized it.

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2020
This thread was a failure. The cognitive dissonance, the bias, the fallacies.

Imagine using time and book to validate their religion. It shows how limited the religion and their god is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by whitelotus: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Xmuslim:

I swear.

There are muslim here who say that they do not support pedophilia but they see nothing wrong in a 50 year old muslim man marrying a 14 year old. Many muslims here barely have higher education or have never spent time with non-muslims- this makes them unaware of their ignorance and bias.

There are very few knowledgeable muslims on this forum. Tbaba and Imaliyu try...
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
It seems my response to this post was always hidden when It was posted, so I will respond to it again and if it's hidden again then someone is definitely bias here or anti-spam bot.

This time i won't quote directly to Rashduct4luv post.

I know you cherry pick when it comes to answering questions!
How old is Islam? And how old is the oldest religion?
How old is Islam? First all your fallacy is appealing to tradition; because something is old therefore it's valid and better. Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Hinduism are very much more older than Islam so they're better than Islam using your logic.

And to answer how old was Islam, Islam came around 7th century, it's a younger Religion compare to Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Hellinism etc.
Using social app and sites like yahoo to compare Religion in this case is too absurd!
Since you're using time frame to validate your religion, there's no absurdity using social media.

Is Yahoo more better than Facebook because one is older?

You still have to answer this questions

This is irrelevant, a belief doesn't need answers nor rational answers. This thread is built on belief not logic. This is thread is built on subjectivist fallacy; it's true for me, it's wrong for you.

There's no way you can disprove the believe of FSM with your belief, it's irrational, more like a circular reasoning.

It's like a fairy believer asking what's the essence of Santa Claus. You can never get anywhere with this argument, it will always go in circles.
Your comments are sometimes funny and at the same time silly! Soon you'll ask why Allah created us only for us to die later!
Why isn't this a relevant question?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Anti-Islam Film Signals New Campaign Against Islam" / Ruling On Doing Righteous Deeds With The Aim Of Worldly Gain / 6 Or 7 Days Left In Shawwal: Have You Completed The Six Fasting In The Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.