Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Going For An Interview For Relationship Executive On Wednesday @ Hotel Express - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Going For An Interview For Relationship Executive On Wednesday @ Hotel Express (531 Views)

Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going For An Interview For Relationship Executive On Wednesday @ Hotel Express by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
I need your prayers on this interview. I think am nervous. Thanks and remain bless cry cry cry

Re: Vacancy for Relationship Executive.

Thank you for your application for the above position.

We would be grateful if you could attend an interview:

At 35B Unity Road, Off Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja Lagos.

On Wednesday 24th January 2018.

At 12: noon.

The interview will be with Hotel Express Nigeria Team. Upon arrival at reception please ask for Hotel Express.
Kindly come along the following documentation to the interview: [ printed copy of your CV and Photocopy of your credentials ]

Please contact Adeyinka Amos on 08050929908 to confirm your attendance
at the interview. If you have a reason and require any special
arrangements to assist you at the interview, please let Adeyinka know.

Best Regards
HEI Nigeria
Re: Going For An Interview For Relationship Executive On Wednesday @ Hotel Express by Emmatik(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Best of luck babe...Prepare hard and also pray...I understand you'll be nervous but don't show it...Relax before answering questions...

I wish you the very best once again

francesjoe:
I need your prayers on this interview. I think am nervous. Thanks and remain bless cry cry cry

Re: Vacancy for Relationship Executive.

Thank you for your application for the above position.

We would be grateful if you could attend an interview:

At 35B Unity Road, Off Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja Lagos.

On Wednesday 24th January 2018.

At 12: noon.

The interview will be with Hotel Express Nigeria Team. Upon arrival at reception please ask for Hotel Express.
Kindly come along the following documentation to the interview: [ printed copy of your CV and Photocopy of your credentials ]

Please contact Adeyinka Amos on 08050929908 to confirm your attendance
at the interview. If you have a reason and require any special
arrangements to assist you at the interview, please let Adeyinka know.

Best Regards
HEI Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Going For An Interview For Relationship Executive On Wednesday @ Hotel Express by Immaangel2: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
pls i really need a job too
Re: Going For An Interview For Relationship Executive On Wednesday @ Hotel Express by iamclime(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Go get your goals, girl! There is absolutely NOTHING to fear! Best wishes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job/ Vacancy / Reactor Beverages Limited Fresh Job Recruitment {6 Positions} / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.