Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Explanation Of How Insurance Works - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Explanation Of How Insurance Works (1193 Views)

How Insurance Saved Me After I Was Robbed At Gun Point / How Car Insurance Works In Nigeria / Explanation Of How Insurance Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explanation Of How Insurance Works by axamansard(f): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
As the year is running by, it is imperative to have an in depth knowledge of how insurance works and it's benefits to both business owners and salary earners.

http://www.helpinsure.com/auto/youngexplain.html

http://www.iiminfo.org/CONSUMERS/HowInsuranceWorks

Ignorance is not an excuse, insurance is real and it pays, gift yourself peace of mind and business continuity by transferring your liabilities to AXAMANSARD insurance plc.

Your source of income does not need to vanish due to unforeseen circumstances like fire, flood, storm, accident e. t. c

In light of the economic recession in the country, it is important to note that the value of living and assets have appreciated considerably. The cost of a car bought last year has doubled and the same goes for our cost of living. With these prevalent conditions in our economy i enjoin you to secure your assets with us today ahead of eventualities for total protection as the need may arise.

To know more about insurance, kindly click on the links above.
Re: Explanation Of How Insurance Works by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Why don't you just explain to us how it works here? All the links you posted are not connecting

(1) (Reply)

For Not Getting A Particular Customized Number Plate, See What This Canadian Did / Nigerian Rapper Zlatan Ibile Gifts Manager A Car On His Birthday / Online Car Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.