Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! (1702 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2010
The Sin of Abortion

Without question, one of the most heinous sins being committed by many in our country and elsewhere around the world has to be the sin of abortion – the murder and wholesale slaughter of innocent young babies not yet born through their mother’s womb.

To all those Christian women who have had abortions in their past, but have realized the serious mistake they have made, and have gone before God the Father to confess this sin out and have received His full forgiveness for it – the message to follow in this article is not meant for you.

If you have truly received the conviction of the Holy Spirit for this past transgression, have truly repented and have asked God for His forgiveness – then you have been completely forgiven and washed completely clean by the Blood of your Savior Jesus Christ. Your slate is now fully clean. God has now been raising your child up in heaven and you will be reunited with your child once you enter into heaven.

However, for all of those liberal-minded Christian men and women who think that God has no problems with the wholesale slaughter of completely innocent little boys and girls not yet birthed through their mother’s womb – this message is for you. I ask that you please hear me out and use your common sense and ability to logically think and reason things out.

Sooner or later you are all going to die, cross over and meet the Lord head on – and you can bet your bottom dollar that you are going to find out very quickly what God’s real opinion is on this matter, and whether not you were right in either having an abortion for yourself or supporting any of the pro-choice movements operating in this country and throughout the rest of the world.

Consider your own personal “mortality” when analyzing this issue. You will be dying sometime in your near future and you will becoming face-to-face with God Almighty Himself on this issue.

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/sin-of-abortion
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Odunnu: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
Its alarming!
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
Odunnu:

Its alarming!

It would have been a joke if not the fact that the church is also riddled with this same SIN.

Sad.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Odunnu: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
God help us!!
Was opportuned 2councel some youths abt my age some 2yrz ago and one of d questions we ask is -hv u evr abortd a baby b4.Without exaggerating,in evry 6,4 had abortd. I weep 4our youths,so much promiscuity,no more family value system,kai.Lord hv mercy!
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by karo93: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
at least the foetus doesnt yet have a mind to feel the pain so in the real sense it is not so terroristic.[i am totally against it though]
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
Psalm 139 :

13 For you created my inmost being;
       you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
       your works are wonderful,
       I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
       when I was made in the secret place.
       When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
       All the days ordained for me
       were written in your book
       before one of them came to be.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Zodiac61(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2010
Genocide, racism, tribalism, slavery, murders, ra.pes, child abuse, corruption, oppression of women, stealing in the name of god, killing in the name of god, lack of healthcare, lack of education, child labour (I can go on), and all we can pick on are women who abort. In case you do not know, most pregnancies end up as spontaneous abortions (yes aborted by the same god you claim has decreed abortion as the greatest act worldwide terror).
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2010
Zodiac61:

Genocide, racism, tribalism, slavery, murders, ra.pes, child abuse, corruption, oppression of women, stealing in the name of god, killing in the name of god, lack of healthcare, lack of education, child labour (I can go on), and all we can pick on are women who abort. In case you do not know, most pregnancies end up as spontaneous abortions (yes aborted by the same god you claim has decreed abortion as the greatest act worldwide terror).

What a totally ignorant comment , void of any logic, filled with hate mongering towards God, the giver of life.

If you were aborted , would you be here today ?

Use your brains.

A life starts at conception and any termination from this point on is plain murder.

And by the way we are talking about 45 million human beings ( babies ) murdered every year.

However this thread is not to castigate anyone , but simply to point out this fact as a safe guard for our younger women.

For those who may have fallen into this sin, Gods forgiveness is immeasurable and plenty, provided that we truly repent of this sin and turn a new leaf.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by karo93: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
maybe we should care less about unwanted mindless foetus that are killed and care more about grown ups who die after money,time and care have been lavished on them in addition to labour pains the mother went through.

i would even care more for mindful animals who end up on our plates after the stress the mother has put into bringing them up.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12am On Apr 15, 2010

Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by TBits: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2010
Jer 1:5
5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;Before you were born I sanctified you
Abortion like murder and homicide is a truncation of the plans of God for a life (Spiritual Abortion Inclusive).
It should not be condoned in any form. I can understand the need may arise in extreme and dangerous
medical conditions regarding pregnancies but the Question can begs to be ask
Was God the giver of life asked about His feelings or thoughts?
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2010
Jeez make we hear word abeg, this issue has been flogged silly on this section, and when the calvary rolls out you will all cower and take to your heels.
@Tbits
Do you even pause to use your head? Why is the foetus' right to life more important than the mothers? Or was the mother not created by God too eh?
Y'all a bunch of crazy fanatics.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2010
karo93:

at least the foetus doesnt yet have a mind to feel the pain so in the real sense it is not so terroristic.[i am totally against it though]

karo93:

maybe we should care less about unwanted mindless foetus that are killed and care more about grown ups who die after money,time and care have been lavished on them in addition to labour pains the mother went through.

i would even care more for mindful animals who end up on our plates after the stress the mother has put into bringing them up.

Chrisbenogor:

Jeez make we hear word abeg, this issue has been flogged silly on this section, and when the calvary rolls out you will all cower and take to your heels.
@Tbits
Do you even pause to use your head? Why is the foetus' right to life more important than the mothers? Or was the mother not created by God too eh?
Y'all a bunch of crazy fanatics.

These are coming from a so called "Christian" and an atheist who have been indoctrinated by television shows, movies, ads, schools etc, that have been laced with evolutionary thoughts that are subtly reinforcing the idea that we are nothing more than evolved pond scum, the result of billions of years of natural processes.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2010
This is the end product of evolutionary thoughts as they can be mindless in carrying out the terrorist acts of partial birth abortion as illustrated in the clip below.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g46hlT_2804&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

This is the end product of evolutionary thoughts as they can be mindless in carrying out the terrorist acts of partial birth abortion as illustrated in the clip below.

Many thanks for you contributions.

The system is becoming more and more ungodly daily, public schools are now indoctrination centres where all the products you mentioned such as evolutionary thoughts and processes are been taught with religious fervour.

For my fellow Christian sisters, this is in no way a condemnation of your past, we are all guilty before God irrespective of our sin, but we are forgiven in the name of Jesus.

This thread if I may reiterate, is not for those who made mistakes in the past for they are forgiven, and it is as if it never happened,

This thread is for those so called sisters who are still engaging in practices that could lead them down this path.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2010
Olaadegbu & frosbel why is the life of the foetus more important than the life of the mother?
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Olaadegbu & frosbel why is the life of the foetus more important than the life of the mother?

To you and karo93, the rights of animals and those of selfish mothers are more important than the rights of the unborn babies. This kind of thinking is responsible for the millions of babies murdered in the name of pro-choice. Below is a quote from James and Jerry from the book: What if Jesus had never been born? Thomas Nelson, Nashville, 1994. This may get you thinking of the crime your worldview breeds.

"About 130 million (not including the hundreds of millions killed by abortion) were slaughtered this century in the name of atheism, whereas all those killed in 'the name of Christ' in all of recorded history was at most around 17 million."
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by mazaje(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

"About 130 million (not including the hundreds of millions killed by abortion) were slaughtered this century in the name of atheism, whereas all those killed in 'the name of Christ' in all of recorded history was at most around 17 million."

Your delusion knows no bounds. . . .How many abortion doctors claim they practice their trade in the name of atheism . . . .The last time I checked both Christians and atheist perform abortion almost at the same rate, no? So what link has abortion got to do with atheism . . .Abortion is a moral issue and has nothing to do with religion or atheism. . . .As people's moral values changes or evolves so does their views on abortion. . . .
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by mazaje(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2010
@ OP

You just have to choose if you insist that your god is responsible for all pregnancies then he definitely LOVES abortion. Christians like the OP keep telling themselves and others that their god created everything. . . . Everything down to the hidden Fibonacci sequences in the DNA code. They also say that the way we are so beautifully and perfectly created is a testament to their god's divinity.

However, let's look at a very common phenomena called miscarriage. According to reports over 20% or 1 in 5 pregnancies end in a miscarriage. There is no definite explanation to why this happens, but they have found many different reasons for it. Sometimes the fetus is recognized as a hostile cell and killed by the mothers immune system, or sometimes there is an incompatibility between the blood types of the mother and unborn child that makes life impossible etc.

But it gets worse than this. According to some studies, there are actually a far higher number of miscarriages. Most of them happen so early that the woman never realizes she was impregnated, like after a few days. This makes some people think that as much as 40% or 50% of all potential pregnancies ends up in miscarriage. (And this is not even counting stillbirths).

There is no denying this problem, and I think we can narrow the possibilities down to 2 explanations.

Either:
We are intelligently designed, and God intended this many miscarriages (God loves abortion).

OR
God doesn't love abortion because God doesn't exist. The complications tied to pregnancy and miscarriage are can easily be explained by evolutionary means. There is no malevolence behind it, it's just how nature works.

Source:
http://www.allaboutlifechallenges.org/Miscarriage-Statistics.htm

A support site for anyone who has had a miscarriage.
http://pregnancyloss.info/

Its either you all knowing and all loving god loves abortion or he is just an imaginary construct. . . Any wise man will go for the later. . . .
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by mazaje(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2010
frosbel:

Psalm 139 :

13 For you created my inmost being;
       you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
       your works are wonderful,
       I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
       when I was made in the secret place.
       When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
       All the days ordained for me
       were written in your book
       before one of them came to be.

You read this things as if the make sense, but when you look at reality your see that they are nothing but wishful thoughts and a narcissistic line of thought. . . .A lot of people love to assert that god has a plan for every life somehow. . . . Yet, with so many misscariages, this does not make a shred of sense at all. There either is no god, or god loves to initiate a pregnancy and then terminate it before it's even complete. Sometimes it's a the womans fault, but it still happens a hell of a lot of times in woman perfectly healthy doing everything possible to have a healthy baby. . . . .

This fact of very high misscarriages effectively destroys any claim to any god regarding anything about procreation. Either he doesn't exist, or he loves having prenancies terminated in part of his divine plan, or he has no control over prenancies and thus people like you that claim that abortion is wrong and evil cannot claim anything about every "life" being special, ie. some kind of action of god.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by mazaje(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2010
TBits:

Jer 1:5
5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;Before you were born I sanctified you
Abortion like murder and homicide is a truncation of the plans of God for a life (Spiritual Abortion Inclusive).
It should not be condoned in any form. I can understand the need may arise in extreme and dangerous
medical conditions regarding pregnancies but the Question can begs to be ask
Was God the giver of life asked about His feelings or thoughts?

Another life begins at conception advocate eh?. . . I have posed this question to the "life begins at conception" crowd. If miscarried fetuses have souls, having not developed any other human characteristics such as intelligence, language, memory or personality what do they do for all eternity in heaven? Are they given idealized heavenly bodies based on what they "might" have looked like?

Why would god go put a soul in something that god knows is already going to die without having a chance to do anything?. . . .Anyone with a sufficiently advanced belief can just make up the answers that best please them. Anyone honest should just say "Don't know.". . . .
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2010
mazaje:

Your delusion knows no bounds. . . .How many abortion doctors claim they practice their trade in the name of atheism . . . .The last time I checked both Christians and atheist perform abortion almost at the same rate, no? So what link has abortion got to do with atheism . . .Abortion is a moral issue and has nothing to do with religion or atheism. . . .As people's moral values changes or evolves so does their views on abortion. . . .

I know where your problem lies. This is what Scott Gilbert, PhD, professor of biology said: "If one does not believe in a 'soul' then one need not believe in a moment of esoulment. The moments of fertilization, gastrulation, neurulation, and birth, are the milestones in the gradual acquistion of what is to be human. While one may have a particular belief in when the embryo becomes human, it is difficult to justify such a belief soley on science."

You can see in his quote here that neither science nor your so called evolution theory can give you the answer, the only place you can turn to is the Word of God as noted by the OP.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2010
mazaje:

Another life begins at conception advocate eh?. . . I have posed this question to the "life begins at conception" crowd. If miscarried fetuses have souls, having not developed any other human characteristics such as intelligence, language, memory or personality what do they do for all eternity in heaven? Are they given idealized heavenly bodies based on what they "might" have looked like?

Why would god go put a soul in something that god knows is already going to die without having a chance to do anything?. . . .Anyone with a sufficiently advanced belief can just make up the answers that best please them. Anyone honest should just say "Don't know.". . . .

As I said earlier, your confusion will continue until you acknowledge the Word of God as revealed in the Holy Scriptures. This is where it is revealed that there is personhood before birth. The personal nature of the references in the Scriptures reveals how the uncreated Creator views the unborn child that you prefer to call fetus. Each time the Scriptures speaks of the unborn babies there is a reference to a living human being that is already in existence. If you take these Scriptures in their proper context you will discover that God considers all unborn babies as human beings.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by mazaje(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

As I said earlier, your confusion will continue until you acknowledge the Word of God as revealed in the Holy Scriptures. This is where it is revealed that there is personhood before birth. The personal nature of the references in the Scriptures reveals how the uncreated Creator views the unborn child that you prefer to call fetus. Each time the Scriptures speaks of the unborn babies there is a reference to a living human being that is already in existence. If you take these Scriptures in their proper context you will discover that God considers all unborn babies as human beings.

Your delusion knows no bounds. . . You claim that your god considers all unborn babies as human beings yet your god as you believe allows the fetus which you tag a human being to be recognized as a hostile cell and killed by the immune system of some mother eh? Is it your god that considers all unborn babies as humans that makes sure that there is sometimes an incompatibility between the blood types between some mothers and that of their unborn child that makes life impossible?. . . . .You are far too deluded my friend. . .
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by mazaje(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

I know where your problem lies. This is what Scott Gilbert, PhD, professor of biology said: "If one does not believe in a 'soul' then one need not believe in a moment of esoulment. The moments of fertilization, gastrulation, neurulation, and birth, are the milestones in the gradual acquistion of what is to be human. While one may have a particular belief in when the embryo becomes human, it is difficult to justify such a belief soley on science."

You can see in his quote here that neither science nor your so called evolution theory can give you the answer, the only place you can turn to is the Word of God as noted by the OP.

Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
mazaje:

Your delusion knows no bounds. . . You claim that your god considers all unborn babies as human beings yet your god as you believe allows the fetus which you tag a human being to be recognized as a hostile cell and killed by the immune system of some mother eh? Is it your god that considers all unborn babies as humans that makes sure that there is sometimes an incompatibility between the blood types between some mothers and that of their unborn child that makes life impossible?. . . . .You are far too deluded my friend. . .

Do you know what a soul means, do you believe that you have a soul? Your answer to this will determine whether 'am just wasting my time explaining to you when life begins or not.
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by mazaje(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Do you know what a soul means, do you believe that you have a soul? Your answer to this will determine whether 'am just wasting my time explaining to you when life begins or not.

I asked you a simple question and you are yet to answer. . .Is it your god whom you claim considers all unborn babies as human beings that allows the fetus which you tag a human being to be recognized as a hostile cell and killed by the immune system of some mothers?
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2010
mazaje:

I asked you a simple question and you are yet to answer. . .Is it your god whom you claim considers all unborn babies as human beings that allows the fetus which you tag a human being to be recognized as a hostile cell and killed by the immune system of some mothers?

The fact that you don't believe in the existence of God has been established (but I still find it strange that you hate what you don't believe exists with perfect hatred), even if you don't admit that He exists do you believe that you exist? You are a spirit that has a soul and live in a body, do you think that it is your body that you can see is all there is to life?
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2010
@ mazaje
mazaje:

Ignorance is a disease.

Have you heard of death by natural causes which could be a result of infection , disease and a host of other reasons.

Abortion is murder with intent, a calculated step taken in a bid to terminate a baby's life.

But really since you do not respect the author of life, it is pointless arguing with you.

'The FOOL says in his heart that there is no GOD.'
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by wirinet(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
frosbel,

I think you are just wallowing in your moral euphoria. I do not know how women that chooses to abort their fetuses concern you to the level of obsession. If hate abortion, then don't do it.

If you are so concerned about human death especially infant mortality, you should be more concerned about killer diseases like malaria. It is estimated that 1.5 to 2.7 million deaths is caused by malaria annually, with over 90% of deaths being children under 5. So you should open a thread venting your anger at poor and corrupt heath services  obtainable in developing countries like Nigeria.

That is more genocidal that abortion, and we are not even talking of abandoned children yet.

For more information read this
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/eid/vol4no3/nchinda.htm
Re: The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION ! by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
Dont mind frosbel, let him tell us why his pro life God created malaria, mscheeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lost Soul Speaks In Hell / How 100,000 Britons Have Chosen To Become Muslim.and Average Convert Is 27-year / Total Experience 2015 - Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.