Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says (30766 Views)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by PastorandMentor(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
But it is true. Fasting and praying doesn't stop the craze for sex, fu**King spree like she puts it. Read what she wrote

''Most of you after all these fasting and prayers, church Crusades including 5Night of Glory, you all we go on a "Fucking Spree "..Feasting on your flesh having "Starved the spirit"...umu Delilah..keep pretending o, till after every.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by PastorandMentor(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
More
Cc:Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by mazimee(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
I really wish to live a holy life

Originakalokalo:

God will grant you the grace.

Don't be like Saul. Who repented of plotting to kill David, he even cried.

and afterwards,

He continued in the pursuit of David.

Take a step.

Be determined.

Ask Jesus to help you.

Thanks , but will be nice to know that I am not a funicator , I live the kind of live that a typical Nigerian will See and say you are cool headed. But I know that is not enough.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by PastorandMentor(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
And still bleep abi?
mazimee:

3 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by mazimee(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
PastorandMentor:
And still bleep abi?

Maybe you should go back to school since you lack comprehension skills

10 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Originakalokalo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:

God will grant you the grace.

Don't be like Saul. Who repented of plotting to kill David, he even cried.

and afterwards,

He continued in the pursuit of David.

Take a step.

Be determined.

Ask Jesus to help you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by MrHistorian: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
JENNIFER AARON

You have been noticed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by omonlaa: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Before nko. Females are the major culprits here. Females have absolutely no issues with clubbing all through Saturday night till Sunday morning and still going to church. It's nothing.

13 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by LastSurvivor11: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
I wunt forget the day I .......... a girl I went to night vigil with without getting home

I don't wanna judge but she's on point

5 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by davibid: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm guilty
cry

Lord forgive me cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by olafunny(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ohhhh which kyn thing be dis? This girl wan spoil my plan this weekend now.

Chiamaka must not login to see this this

5 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by MhizzAJ(f): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
So what's her point?

I don't know why people will leave their lives and start watching other people's life

What's her business if they go for various crusade and still fvck at the end of the day

4 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by iVentHub(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
She is talking from EXPERIENCE

5 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by olafunny(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:
holy life looking at you like

11 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nobody holy pass.

3 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nigerians and religious hypocrisy ehn, a gal can come to ur house on saturday collect 5 rounds, on sunday if she finds out u no go church she go begin vex cheesy

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Opinedecandid(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmmm, miss Freeze.

Are you preaching, charging or judging?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Bonapart(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
See human being eyes like unripe walnut. Church tolerance that's why every dirty creature are talking against such the way it please them. If we behead people or burn down communities like the religion of piss it wouldn't never have be like this

4 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by nairavsdollars(f): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
And what the heck is wrong with that?
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chikita66:
Nobody holy pass.
speak for ur self

1 Like

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Sweetcollins: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
With God all things are possible
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by MhizValentina12(f): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
they said remove the log in your eyes before you see the saw dust in your brother's eyes. Aunty please shut up,Cover your breast,then you can talk to us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by NaijaCover(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lol
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by richG: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
That is one thing people fail to understand. Staying off sex is a good fasting exercise of its own

13 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by sirusX(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
issit your fornicate?? sad

2 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Naijacost22: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
She is right

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Mynky: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
trash

1 Like

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by olafunny(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
MhizValentina12:
they said remove the log in your eyes before you see the saw dust in your brother's eyes. Aunty please shut up,Cover your breast,then you can talk to us.
abi u de admire her breast

7 Likes

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
She has a point.

These people will not miss any church program. From Shiloh to 30 nights of glory to Redemption camp to 40 days fasting and praying to Every vigil yet their lives as still as dirty as ever. Apart from engaging in unsavory behavior, they still go about perpetuating evil all over the place without remorse. Nigeria's brand of Christianity is evil.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Mekanus(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Christians are bunch of deluded hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.