Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” (17812 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / His P#nis Is Too Big I Can't Do It - Watch As Lady Shares This Online / I Can't Stand It Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by kennethokey15(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
My name is Gift and I just got married three months ago but I am already fed up because my husband’s manhood is so big I suffer tear every time we make love.

I know many women will read this with a pinch of the salt while others, like some of my friends, will say I should be lucky that my husband is so endowed and can satisfy me in bed.

But it is not about sexual satisfaction here, it is about the pain I go through during sex.

I grew up in a strict home where our parents monitored us and any discussion of the opposite sex was seriously frowned at. I did not have a boyfriend until I was in my third year in the university and even at that, I never had sex till my youth service, at 25, and it was not a pleasant experience.

After the first time, I had sex not more than five more times before I met Joseph who later became my husband. I met him during a seminar I attended in Port Harcourt and was swept off my feet at first glance.

Since he was based in Abuja, we managed to maintain a long distance relationship and only got to see each other whenever he came to Lagos, which was not often.

Our first night together was quite horrible but he reasoned that it was because I had not been exposed. He told me never to worry, as I would get used to it with time.

We managed to cope till we got married and that was when my nightmare started. Sex with my husband has been hellish and I always dread such moments. We have tried lubricants to make me wet but it seems my tight private part is not just made for him.

We are both living like strangers and I dare say it is just a matter of time before the marriage crumbles.

What do I do to make my marriage work?

Gift.

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/husbands-man-big-stand-anymore/

4 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
yabaleft

5 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by donstan18: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Maybe, you are lacking natural wetness, getting wet helps a lot on issues like this, i would have suggested your husband to improve in his oral sexual skills to make you more wet before penetration, things like caressing, smooching, fingering, boobs squeeze and touching, clit giggling, neck licking, playing with your pubic hairs and eating your ass up, it can help.

But, it's just that there are d*cks that looks like a pounding stick, some even looks like a python and at the same time curved, these kind of d*cks can even shift your womb or come out from your mouth if you fail to pray before sex.

I pray you find a solution to your sexual problem.
mynd44 lalasticlala help this woman out.

49 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by smulti(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
^^^ advice your husband to get sexdoll ASP

that's the best way to save your marriage gringrin

5 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by JULIE1925(f): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
cheesy

Eehhmm..OP please ask that girl if her hubby has a twin or a brother..It seems that it's on their genes to have a humongous meat wink grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SULTANALAUDDIN: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

Eehhmm..OP please ask that girl if her hubby has a twin or a brother..It seems that it's on their genes to have a humongous meat wink grin

Who is this Hoe?

13 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by IVORY2009(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

Bros.,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Trouble2018: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
OP, are you saying the husband is using a 15inch drill rig? cheesy
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Who is this Hoe?
How is she a hoe? You guys should stop slut-shaming women, it's not nice. I still don't understand how her comment made her a hoe.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Elparaiso(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pi.mp him out. Your friends would pay, I'm almost sure.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by HOLYDICK(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Op go for P*ssy enlargement.

That's all grin
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SULTANALAUDDIN: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

How is she a hoe? You guys should stop slut-shaming women, it's not nice. I still don't understand how her comment made her a hoe.

I know how that must make you feel but I want you to know everything is going to be HOEright, It's HOEkay dear.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Pubichairs(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
:DI bet u, the woman in question must be chubby or fat, supposing she's super slim ;Dher husband must be lost in thought by now
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by izaray(f): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Eyah...Sis i feel your pains..You two should put ur hands together and look for a solution nah, to help save ur marriage
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SULTANALAUDDIN: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
izaray:
Eyah...Sis i feel your pains..You two should put ur hands together and look for a solution nah, to help save ur marriage

Look for what solution aunty? reduce his manhood or enlarge her vagina?

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by izaray(f): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Look for what solution aunty? reduce his manhood or enlarge her vagina?
Reducing his manhood with any lubricants cream if possible nah wink
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
But she tested the merchandise before going ahead to own it na. Why complain? She should carry her cross. Some people are just too lazy to educate themselves and find solutions to their problems.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SULTANALAUDDIN: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
izaray:
Reducing his manhood with any lubricants cream if possible nah wink

I know you won't choose the other option.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by izaray(f): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

I know you won't choose the [b]other option. [/b]
Why should i Not when i have a clue of ur expectation already cheesy
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SULTANALAUDDIN: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
izaray:
Why should i Not when i have a clue of ur expectation already cheesy

Whatever........... nobody wants a loose pussy anyway.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by LesbianBoy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
When we say these things people think we don't know what we are saying.

Many nigerian girls out there can't take d*ck!

They find it extremely painful. Don't be deceived when they say they want a guy with big d*ck. Time for "action" now, they wee be screaming that you want to shift their womb grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

I know how that must make you feel but I want you to know everything is going to be HOEright, It's HOEkay dear.
Lol grin grin I understand
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
When we say these things people think we don't know what we are saying.

Many nigerian girls out there can't take d*ck!

They find it extremely painful. Don't be deceived when they say they want a guy with big d*ck. Time for "action" now, they wee be screaming that you want to shift their womb grin grin grin grin grin

This is a brother that knows what's up.

I wonder why they paint he male folk as weak on media, but the real life experience is difference. Many can't take, many...except the overly sexually adventerous ones....that have wide and wild pathway...
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Who is this Hoe?
Anyone who likes big dicks and isn't a hypocrite to admit it is a hoe?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by ennyj01(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
bro it is wrong to call her a hoe

SULTANALAUDDIN:

Who is this Hoe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by sunnx(f): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sorry can we see your hubby manhood and lets analyse it

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
There are many solutions to this

1. Buy vaseline
2. Buy him a sex doll so he can use while you prepare
3. Get him a nice 'handbag' from a nearby higher institution.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by 500NLaccounts(f): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Cut it na to your perfect size. It’ll benefit both of you because most men think with their pricks but when the thing is reduced, he’d think with his brain more plus he won’t even be able to cheat on you sef.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SilentBang(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Who is this Hoe?
Are you ok
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by JULIE1925(f): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Who is this Hoe?

A hoe that u cant afford coz ur broke and u have a "dot" size dickk.. grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SULTANALAUDDIN: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:

A hoe that u cant afford coz ur broke and u have a "dot" size dickk.. grin grin lipsrsealed

lwkm hahaahhahaa look who is talking...........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? / Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.