Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) (35749 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Nigerians Living In Mozambique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
smulti:
conflicting identity on that passport

Names : James, chizoba. Onyeabor

State of origin : Benin city

place of birth and state of origin has a new definitioj now according to you. una sha just wan talk even when its not necessary.. silly folk
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by ehispapa(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Mozambique has a residence card called DIRE and Nigeria has an Embassy there...get the drift?

you should have been more specific.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
that passport is way expired, so how can he be found?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
ehispapa:

you should have been more specific.
No fighting bro...I get pissed when people jump those who may help like the embassies and fly to social media...for all I care that guy dey owe the inquirer money.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Babzrockman: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
smulti:

State of origin : Benin city .
Adult Education is calling

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Babzrockman: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
smulti:

State of origin : Benin city .
Adult Education is calling
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by gustav25: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
smulti:

State of origin : Benin city
there is no harm in trying to know your nation ...from my little research,i discovered there are indigenous igboid people called the igbankes in Edo...don't make outrageous statements next time
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Chukazu: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Have you heard about Igbanke people of Edo state before. There are Igboid groups outside the SE.

I remember the late NNAMDI ANAZIE , former head of sports, Rythm FM .the guy was from Edo state
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by smulti(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Afam4eva:
Illiterate.
lol.. waiting you come be
educated jobless mofo
I blame the person who dash you phone .
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by smulti(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Afam4eva:
Illiterate.
educated jobless mofo
I blame the person who dash you phone .
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Afam4eva(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
smulti:

educated jobless mofo

I blame the person who dash you phone
Accept your title and move on...illiterates make it in life too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by smulti(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Afam4eva:

Accept your title and move on...illiterates make it in life too.

kindly define illiterate as a proof you are literate or forever shut your mouth...
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by aguyph: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian man named James Chizoba has died in Mozambique.Anybody who knows him should contact this number +258863040877

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/who-knows-this-nigerian-man-who-died.html?m=1
op Mozambique is a very big country can you please tell us the city. Maputo .tete .quelimani.nampula .chimoho. Or bears .it will make it easy to find.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by deavicky(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian man named James Chizoba has died in Mozambique.Anybody who knows him should contact this number +258863040877

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/who-knows-this-nigerian-man-who-died.html?m=1
what are u ppl doing in Mozambique?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by mr1759: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
psammy1122:
Nope , its not a conflicting identity(if you mean his name appearing Igbo and or,place of origin Benin City, he could be igbo but he could also be from Edo state. Edo state have Igbo speaking tribe and people, who are originally from Edo state(The Igbanke people) He could be from The Igbanke tribe , a big community/Town located on the border between Edo and Delta state.

land grabbers igbanke are not Igbo they are Edo ppl pls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by buchai: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mozambique has a residence card called DIRE and Nigeria has an Embassy there...get the drift?

Mr. which embassy?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by madjune(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mozambique of all places.

I hear one can't find a bottle of coke there because it's so expensive.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by carlos1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
He should better remain in mozambique. Nigeria is not a burial ground!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by winetapper: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:

aguyph:
op Mozambique is a very big country can you please tell us the city. Maputo .tete .quelimani.nampula .chimoho. Or bears .it will make it easy to find.
meu irmao grin

Qual cena?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by SACI: 4:10am On Jan 23, 2018
He kinda looks like John Dumelo.
#RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by onatisi(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2018
aguyph:
They are not trying to find the man in Mozambique rather they are trying to find his relatives in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Evablizin:
Huh? The news is talking about Chizoba not Sarrki.
His mind is not on what he's reading.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2018
mechanics:
His mind is not on what he's reading.
You're right.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2018
ehispapa:

My brother that was place of birth. Check your passport and you will see it. Igbanke doesnt use those names. they use more of Esan names. that must be an Igbo man born in Benin city. Mine has Kaduna

I am Igbanke native and yes, we are also part of delta Igbo, but we are pure Edo(Unfortunately left in Edo state during separation of old Bendel state) and yes we bear Igbo names and speak delta Igbo language (Anioma/ Agbor igbo language).We dont bear Esan names at all, we are in Orhiomwom LGA of Edo state( a purely Benin speaking LGA), we bear Benin names too but mostly Igbo names like Ozor, chukwuka, etc. I know it was birth place written, cos i have Passport.It was just an addition not a correction.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2018
mr1759:

land grabbers igbanke are not Igbo they are Edo ppl pls

I am Igbanke native and yes, we are also part of delta Igbo, but we are pure Edo(Unfortunately left in Edo state during separation of old Bendel state) and yes we bear Igbo names and speak delta Igbo language (Anioma/ Agbo igbo language).It was just an addition not a correction. LAND GRABBER!! HOW
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by aguyph: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
winetapper:
meu irmao grin

Qual cena?
voce ceta maluka.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace Aircraft Develops Engine Failure Mid Air / Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) / Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.