Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (44987 Views)

Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Davido Wakes Up By Midnight To Celebrate Chioma's Birthday. Fans React / Pulse Cerebrates Only Peter Okoye's 36th Birthday. Fans Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Mandynews(f): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Today January 22, 2018 is the birthday of Aliona, daughter of one-half of famous pop group, P-Square, Peter Okoye who clocked 5.
The Nigerian famous twins Paul and Peter Okoye who got separated musically and has since gone ahead to release their various singles.

Paul Okoye, popularly known as "Rude Boy" took to his Instagram to wish his twin brother daughter,Aliona Okoye a happy birthday. fans reacted.

This is what he wrote: "Happy very big 5th birthday aliona��� God bless and protect you � more years to come �"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeQM747nl0W

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/22/paul-okoye-wishes-his-brother-daughter-happy-birthday-fans-reacts-photos/

2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by iamJ(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
na why i supported u from day 1, u were the talent keeping that group alive

respect cool lets watch how that isiewu head and his snapchat filter wife will respond to ur maturity

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Nogodye(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
na why i supported u from day 1, ure everything psquare, the sense, the talent, the artist

respect cool lets watch how that isiewu head and his snapchat filter wife will respond to ur maturity

Poster above me
Speak English

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Shakushaku1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
na why i supported u from day 1, ure everything psquare, the sense, the talent, the artist

All for likes and u still missin it

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by kingem(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:

what is this undecided undecided undecided

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by MhizValentina12(f): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
no matter what happens... you can change your friends,change your partners, change your acquaintance but you can never change the family You come from.Family is blood that's why we can't change that..
nice one rudeboy p_Square.i still
believe you both will come together as one some day... maybe not now but someday.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by iamJ(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shakushaku1:

All for likes and u still missin it
i say what i feel always, i dont care abt what people think or if they like what i say, isnt that why people like u are always insulting me, if everybody is seeking likes on nairaland, i'm the least person that is looking for it, where ever u dropped ur sense biko go and carry it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by bestocrat(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Team#MyID2019
Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by EbukaLive(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nigerians don turn nuclear reactors. Na everything dem dey react to

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by SpecNg: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by LastSurvivor11: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
React!!!

Seems fans don turn chemicals

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by iammanuel(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Did anyone noticed 'Not even a single like is given to all the comments Above me' cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by FrenchWay: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Celebrity games
Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
dat z Good, pure maturity 4rm rudeboy
Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Austinoiz(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good Rudeboy...the sensible half of psquare

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by superlanny(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:

which one can you sing?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by loery: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
SpecNg:
Nice one
Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by mummyson26(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:

Shior

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Litblogger: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Well, this isn't a reaction

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by collinometricx: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
i say what i feel always, i dont care abt what people think or if they like what i say, isnt that why people like u are always insulting me, if everybody is seeking likes on nairaland, i'm the least person that is looking for it, where ever u dropped ur sense biko go and carry it

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
The way Nigerians react to everything this days ehn, u will think they are competing with a mixed chemical.
Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Eldavis(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Reactors… tongue tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:

Isn't this some sort of tautology

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by kokoA(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
I take God beg you.. No kill us for here o. Ejor..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by calcus(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Biko, vote out that fooliarni president called Bubu. #2019

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) by SonOfmercy007: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:

Shut up your filthy mouth, as at when they separated last year Peter still wished Paul's son on his birthday. Go to his insta page to verify .

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's New Look (Photoshopped) / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo / E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.