Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) (24829 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by 360metrosports: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
An Instagram user, Yusuf Adegoke took to her page to call out Tony Idisi, 40, who he alleged raped his 12-year-old neighbor.

Narrating what happened, Yusuf said that the Child's mother who is her aunt, left her daughter at home while she took her last child to the hospital for a surgery. She later noticed blood on her daughter panties and took her for series of test where it was discovered that she was sexually abused. She also found out that her daughter is allegedly not the only victim of the man as he has allegedly also raped a 4-year-old girl in their neighborhood.

Read the full story below

Good Morning Everyone
Kindly Read through the letter Above for the full information.

RAPE CASE
One of my big Aunty visited us on Saturday and before she could narrate what had happend, tears was rolling down her eyes.We gave her a break to get hold of herself and she narrated the whole story to us.
The first word she altered was " i want JUSTICE. Her daugher of 12 years was raped by her Neighbour of 40 years plus.
You are wondering how it happend?
Her last child Abdullai was at "Randle Hospital" getting ready for his Surgery hence the hospital has been her home for that period.Seeing blood on her daughter's pant to questioning her daughter, to doing test and finding out he penetrated her. THIS IS SO SAD
And she also found out this same man did the same thing to a 4 year old within her neighborhood.

This whole Rape case happend in November this Rapist is still feeling fly around the Neighborhood when he is supposed to be in jail asking God for Forgiveness.You are wondering why right ? He seems to know his way around the police involved in this case,the police are claiming they have not received yhe test result from the Hospital But my Aunty found out the test result was sent to the police three days after. SO WE KNOW NOW SOMETHING IS FISHY

His case has been adjourned to Jan 25, 2018 and My Aunty just want Justice for her little girl. This man raped a little girl before and he would rape again if he goes UNPUNISHED.

The RAPIST name on facebook : Tony Idisi.

My Aunty phone Number if you need to ask her Anything regarding this Rape Case :08137308717
I told her there is Power in Using " Social Media". Tony Idisi whoever he is bribing would be brought to Shame
Please tag every one who needs to see this. JUSTICE IS WHAT SHE WANTS.
Please Repost and tag friends also. "SOCIAL MEDIA IS POWER". The rapist is on facebook. Please help repost on facebook also.

http://www.metronaija.ng/lady-posts-photo-man-allegedly-raped-12-year-old-neighbor/

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Weak country with weak president weak laws and a weak police.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by delishpot: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rape no be big crime for naija na. They will blame the mothers for leaving kids around because she is supposed to know that Konji always holds the average naija man and as nature has made it, a full blooded Naija man can not control his ding dong when Konji calls. The mothers should know better and save our men these wahala by chaining their daughters to their skirts.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by MhizValentina12(f): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
just look at his face... how will Nigeria move forward with people like this moving around freely.. Nigeria,My Nigeria pray the woman n her daughter gets justice in their favour

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by MhizValentina12(f): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
just look at his face... how will Nigeria move forward with people like this moving around freely.. Nigeria,My Nigeria pray the woman n her daughter gets justice in their favour
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pedophiles everywhere sad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by EbukaLive(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evil has no religion, no colour, no ethnic affiliation...

Evil is evil...

I hate evil with all my heart...

Why are some humans so willfully evil?

Death is not punishment for evil, not at all, if anything it is showing compassion...

I wish evil people can be tormented mentally and physically until they grow old and die...

Like that Black Mirror "White Bear" episode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is serious....
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Let justice prevail !
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by ziggy01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
The guy face dread o

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Threebear(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Why on earth would a full grown man rape an under developed child?
What will you enjoy, is it her flat chest or vagina that is not even fully formed ,a girl that has not experienced her first mensuration.
Every sin is bad but some deserve eternal damnation and everlasting torture.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Koolking(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Who do these girls always run to social media to narrate their stories when social media is not the final arbiter for rape cases? Rather, you end up making a mockery of yourself. In trying to soil the reputation of the other person, you are indirectly smearing your own reputation.

Why not gather your evidences and contact the appropriate bodies in charge of cases as this for desired justice. There are NGOs that provide legal counselling and proceedings free if one is constrained financially.

I see more of seeking attentions when sensitive matters like this are reported on social media. More often, women run to SM to shame men who hitherto don't live up to their expectations in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
in their religion of piss... raping a child/minor is not a sin, their war novel acknowledged it, their Messiah even encourage it... this case remained me of Moham-MAD vs Aisha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by fasho01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nothing to hear again in Nigeria
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by sameni123(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
It still baffles me how a man will get an erection seeing the unclothedness of a 12 year old
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by FunnyDude(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
It was like 9 weeks ago we celebrated happy new year, yet January refused to finish . No more queue on ATM. I weak�.. Buhari why

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
This Rape matter is on the increase these days
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Vado(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
in their religion of piss... raping a child/minor is not a sin, their war novel acknowledged it, their Messiah even encourage it... this case remained me of Moham-MAD vs Aisha

Do you have sense? Have you checked the scum rapist's name at all? Mr man, we might not agree to the ideologies of islam but you needn't be a religious person to be compassionate when other humans are defied or abused.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Disneylady(f): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
This one weak me o.....a child that isn't fully developed, no bweast, nothing nothing but the son of a guy got an erection at the sight of her. He should be jailed
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by loery: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jaytecq:
Pedophiles everywhere sad
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by iamleumas: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ag

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by BBBlaze: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
rilwan9912:

Ur data no dey ever finish....419 aka scam alias fraud

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:
Rape no be big crime for naija na. They will blame the mothers for leaving kids around because she is supposed to know that Konji always holds the average naija man and as nature has made it, a full blooded Naija man can not control his ding dong when Konji calls. The mothers should know better and save our men these wahala by chaining their daughters to their skirts.

Nwaikpe, this your return is a menace to the society...ish.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
MhizValentina12:
just look at his face...
how will Nigeria move forward with people like this moving around freely..
Nigeria,My Nigeria
pray the woman n her daughter gets justice in their favour
fine girl! how are you? do you always look this beautiful or was it just for that day? wink
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Blingblings(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
See the fool's nose like small letter 'm'.... Kill this fool already
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by pulsatingpen: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
It's really sad that children are not safe anymore. The rate at which rape occurs these days is disturbing; my neighbour's fifteen year old daughter was raped last week by a known neighbour. I just hope people like Tony Idisi rot in jail for the rest of their miserable lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party / 50-Year-Old Man Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl To Death In Katsina (Photo) / Okada Man Stabbed To Death In Delta In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.