Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Is Good About Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Good About Goodluck Jonathan? (542 Views)

Tweet:nigerians Remind Fani Kayode What He Said About Goodluck Jonathan Years BK / See Challenges About Goodluck Jonathan Fires Back; Replies President Buhari / See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Good About Goodluck Jonathan? by techfab: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2010
I have heard this before but I recently found these information. Being the curious cat I am I am asking this question ooo

February 10, 2010 marked the first day that Goodluck Jonathan wore the cloak of the acting president of Nigeria

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was born November 20, 1957. Jonathan Goodluck was the Vice President of Nigeria, serving under the administration of the missing President Musa Yar’Adua. Goodluck whose name connotes fortuity as enjoyed nothing less than that since childhood. So can Goodluck’s series of favorable outcomes since childhood be attributed to coincidence or conspiracy? Before you decide, read on:

Primary and Secondary Prefect
In primary school, when he was assistant head boy the head boy got expelled and he took over. In secondary school he became the prefect when the prefect he was assisting died.

Bayelsa State Governorship
In Bayelsa, Goodluck, the deputy governor, replaced Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, because Alamieyeseigha was impeached by the Bayelsa State Assembly after being charged with money laundering in the United Kingdom.

As Vice President of Nigeria
Goodluck was selected as Umaru Yar’Adua running mate for the ruling PDP presidential ticket in the April 2007 election and was sworn in as the Vice President of Nigeria. On February 9, 2010 after weeks of political turmoil caused by the 77-day absence of ailing President Yar’Adua, Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan was named the acting president.

Now you tell me is Vice President’s repeated promotion in virtue of the fall of its superior a case of coincidence or conspiracy?

Re: What Is Good About Goodluck Jonathan? by techfab: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Suspends Masari, Nnamani, Odili, Wabara / Ibori Sends Emissaries To Jonathan, Begs For Change In Efcc Posture / Fg May Buy Banks’ Bad Debts In July – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.