Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos (49730 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Islie: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
A 20-Year old job seeking young lady, (name withheld) that was promised one has been raped by the person who promised to give her the job in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, 35-year old Babatunde Orekoya has been arrested for having unlawful carnal knowledge of the victim.

The incident happened at Awoyokun Street in Ilupeju area of Lagos where Orekoya resided.

It was gathered that the victim fell into the suspect’s trap when she contacted him, explained her condition and asked him to help get a job for her and Orekoya promised to do so. On the day the incident happened, it was scooped that the suspect had called and informed her that he had gotten a job for her with good salary.

He then asked her to come to his house so that from there he will take her to the place for the routine interview and she will secure the job immediately.

However, the whole thing turned out to be a scam without the victim knowing that the suspect had such ulterior motive against her.

It was gathered that when the victim got to his house, he locked the door from inside, loaded the music system so that the neighbours will not hear her shouting during the act.

According to the victim, “He forcefully tore my pant, over powered me and penetrated before he allowed me to go.” She went home and told her parents what happened.

The matter was reported to the police at Ilupeju Division and the suspect was arrested and detained at the police station.

He was charged before Ogba Magistrates court for the alleged offence.

He pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomade ordered him to be remanded in prison custody without granting him any bail.

The court adjourned the matter till 12 February, 2018, when the court will rule on his bail condition.

http://pmexpressng.com/20-year-old-girl-raped-job-interview/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Cyracus Izuekwe the Wicked Reporter?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by RentedReality(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sad

People are cashing in on the desperation of others to get a job, especially in these times of change

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by dayleke: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Why rape,rape,rape today?
What is going on in this country fa?

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by osewanu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
How barbaric
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by TheKingIsHere: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Konji na bastard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by vcente(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
all these pant tearers self undecidedall these pant tearers self

8 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by martineverest(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
PM News and lies are like......

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
angry angry angry angry
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by policy12: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm, only Naija. Let imagine things are k will d lady depend on anyone to get her job definitely no but in situation where we are some of us are victim of our challenges.

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by dayleke: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na PM express sef...
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Rimimafia: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
eleyi gidi gan
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by starwar(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
how much is sex doll pls?

4 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by gabpaul: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
dayleke:
Why rape,rape,rape today?
What is going on in this country fa?
please what's the meaning of "fa"
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Damfostopper(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pm news no d get better news atall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by DonX001: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Cyracus Izuekwe the Wicked Reporter?
Seconded!!
That guy and bad news na 5&6.
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by anitapreeti(f): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
sad
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by DWJOBScom(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
how i wish ladies can begin to speak out! don't be afraid dearie - SHOUT!

This will reduce the number of animals out there esp after taking all those local herbs up and down the street of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by bedspread: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pics of men like dis should be posted so we can decide wat to do with them

4 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Einl(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
I can't imagine what the victim of this horrendous act is going through. I hope she recovers.

How can a man rape a woman and derive pleasure?

How can a woman be pleading for her life and begging you and you still keep an erect penis to rape?

Even when I'm having sex and I notice the woman isn't moaning ( in pleasure) , I stop and ask what is wrong. Us men have to take responsibility and stop behaving like animals.

PS. Why is Nairaland converting peni.s to joystick. Peni.s is the correct name for the male intromittent sexual organ. If I had said dic.k, I would understand...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by henryvirus(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
That dude..... Mehnnnnn

1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Humblebloke(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
undecided angry
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Tjohnnay: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dm juz dey fu*k f*uk all dis gals

Na wao

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by tpapi: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
only men with low self esteem engage in rape

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by owoeye2: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
The first side of the story. Let's now wait for the guy's side and then finally the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by DollarAngel(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
The thought of having a dullard, heartless heardsman as our President, it makes me dumb

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by BOOMnaija(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Serves her right..

Why did she accept to visit him 'alone' in d first place.

If u are a slay mama, u will definitely eventually lose ur basic sensibilities and be slayed sooner or later by rapists like this guy.

5 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by grandstar(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
No bail grin grin grin grin

Why am I beside myself with joy at hearing no bail.

This is not his first time raping ladies. I hope it will be his last!
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
sad konji na bastard..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MAGU: 7 Allegations By Sahara Reporters That Stirred Public Opinion / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) / Peter Uche: Anglican Knight Arrested For Robbery In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.