Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? (1524 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by vickysly: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Your opinion needed please
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by EOOJ(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by stacyadams: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
yes
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by Pubichairs(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
not hairstyle but guys with nice hair line can move mountain with their personality
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by BayelsaStar(f): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
YES and YES
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by IamIBK: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
NO
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Actually, Yes it Does!
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nope, it's just a hairstyle
Some Nigerians are just too judgemental. They act like dreadlocks automatically makes someone a "hoodlum" or criminal of some sorts. We've gotten so accustomed to relaxing hair that we've forgotten that dreads are natural

2 Likes

Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Does a guy bald hair show his personality?
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by Greene66: 1:07am On Jan 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Actually, Yes it Does!

How? Explain ?
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:
Some Nigerians are just too judgemental. They act like dreadlocks automatically makes someone a "hoodlum" or criminal of some sorts. We've gotten so accustomed to relaxing hair that we've forgotten that dreads are natural
hi
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by Lewaluv(f): 1:15am On Jan 23, 2018
Yes hairstyle and the way a man dresses.
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by LostMyZeal(m): 1:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Lewaluv:
Yes hairstyle and the way a man dresses.

Not in all cases ma, & not until a close encounter, wit the accused
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by Greenbullet(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2018
vickysly:
Your opinion needed please
absolutely.
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by longjohnsilver: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2018
Maybe...maybe not.

Depends, i once made my hair in a dreadlock and it didnt stop me from being myself, i just did it for fun. I remember the look on my neighbours face when she saw it on my head, it was priceless.

Some people might actually be on low cut but more dangerous than a viper, dont be deceived.
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by vickysly: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2018
longjohnsilver:
Maybe...maybe not.

Depends, i once made my hair in a dreadlock and it didnt stop me from being myself, i just did it for fun. I remember the look on my neighbours face when she saw it on my head, it was priceless.

Some people might actually be on low cut but more dangerous than a viper, dont be deceived.
true
Re: Does A Guys Hairstyle Show His Personality? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2018
trustyshoess:
most yahoo boys i see here always go about with dreads and tattoos all over their body. Its now like a sort of badge with them.when u are in a bank and u see a guy with dreads walk in then there's every suspicion he's a yahoo boy.when he picks a call and he starts speaking in fake Yankee or jardon accent with the caller on the other end then u know for sure he's a yahooboycheesy. But having said that there are few responsible guys with threads ..like the ones on showbiz.yahooboys don cast the deadlock hairstyle sha.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Beats Up Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Italy -video / Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her / Hottest Guys In Bowen University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.