Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? (12861 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? by Mypeople2(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
frank1k:
To cut the long story short... I went for an interview for a banking job before we went for the mandatory nysc camping, while in camp i received an email that i was successful and has been shortlisted for training which was originally scheduled to commence while we were in camp.

But somehow the training was postponed until we left the camp and i was able to take part in it, we were then invited and given appointment letters and was told to resume officially on the 2nd of January which i did, with a salary that ranges from 80 to 120k per month depending on your performance.

Now the problem is that my boss at my ppa has blatantly refused to reason with me and has threatened to report me to nysc if i fail to come back and resume my duties in his school ...

Right now am totally confused and don't know whether to resign my new found job or continue with the job and ignore nysc for now.
Forget about the empty threats of the principal, go and speak with the LGI.Congratulations on the job
Re: Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? by Gbengageorge: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
So far the best advice...................

radiokilla:
I believe others have said it all. Don't be greedy, let your LI take the 19,800 whilst you keep your job. You may not be lucky to have a job easily. Don't allow that selfish principal ruin your future.
Re: Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? by jibs4lv(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
lekanation:
the fact is that the principal can report your Lgi to the zonal inspector or state coordinator if he or she knows his right.. gently go to your principal to beg for a rejection letter.. it was your mistake... you shouldn't had gone to the ppa in the first place.. nysc office in the local government secretariat is the first place to go... they know if you're to be reposted or posted even if you're not ghosting.
what is this mumu trying to say now? are you telling him to leave job for this overrated service? @op pls meet with your LI , some principals are like that though, my own principal na correct real human being , I also pray may your LI too no be the same.
Re: Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? by OgahBohz: 6:27am On Jan 25, 2018
OldBeer:
grin grin grin grin E be like say NYSC do you strong thing o!

NYSC IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE!

BY NOW I WOULD HAVE BE GIVEN A BETTER POSITION AT THE COMPANY, ONLY IF I HAD WAITED !
Re: Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? by FellaL: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
FellaL:

smh!

sho...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Average Worker In Lagos Spends At Least 4 Hours In Traffic Every Day / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Police Recruitment: Kaduna, Adamawa, Borno Lead, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Trail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.