Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? (25611 Views)

How Did Igbos End Up With These 5 COWARDS As Governors? / How Did Igbos Achieve This? / See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Alariiwo: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
I saw a thread on front page https://www.nairaland.com/4305183/south-east-apc-leaders-beg-buhari where Igbo leaders went to visit Buhari and also asked for him to support an Igbo man for APC presidency in 2023..www.nairaland.com/attachments/6589175_presidentbuharireceivesdelegationofapcsoutheastleaderss_jpeg8b6e5f9be34faf27d53d20ed8ea7e253

Now my question is.. Do these folks think atal??

After all Tinubu's effort with massive votes from South West that got APC in.. Where were the Igbos??
They voted enmasse for PDP and now want to get presidency ticket in 2023 before Yorubas that did the bulk of the work in APC.

Igbos should stick with PDP in 2023. No vacancy in APC.
APC is for Yorubas in 2023.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Alariiwo: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Okoroawusa and co. should better calm the fvck down.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by SweetyZinta(f): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na format ooo

Its better they don't believe that crap. Even if treaty is signed, Nigeria politicians will still default.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by zendy: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Most Igbos dont care about the presidency of Nigeria

198 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by emmysblog24(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
That's your own view right? Now tell me how then will Nigeria be One? Why do we continue to preach Unity and still we don't have love for our fellows? Don't be carried away by our Sugar coated Politicians that will only join the head of the Ordinary Citizens and set down at home in front of their Big TV watching the Ordinary Citizen fighting and killing their self. Be wise man!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Alariiwo: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
SweetyZinta:
Na format ooo

Its better they don't believe that crap. Even if treaty is signed, Nigeria politicians will still default.

Is that even proper?

After Yorubas have done the work, Igbos want to sit on it.. As if they gave the party any vote in 2015.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Alariiwo: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
emmysblog24:
That's your own view right? Now tell me how then will Nigeria be One? Why do we continue to preach Unity and still we don't have love for our fellows? Don't be carried away by our Sugar coated Politicians that will only join the head of the Ordinary Citizens and set down at home in front of their Big TV watching the Ordinary Citizen fighting and killing their self. Be wise man!

So those Yorubas like Tinubu and co. funding APC.. that stood firm to make it a ruling party are fools abi?

They came to this world to count bridge and waste money on politics.

You need to wake up. Unity never reach that level.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by mightyhaze: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
igbos are nigerians...

a major ethnic group..

easily the most populous single tribe in nigeria..

and ofcourse populated by industrious and very resourceful ppl, forming a major bulk of the useful population powering the economy and giving nigeria a semblance of a country.

nigeria n nigerians wont be so naive and averse to development as not to give their support for one of such stock.. useless and unproductive politicking nothwithstanding....

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by SweetyZinta(f): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alariiwo:

Is that even proper?

After Yorubas have done the work, Igbos want to sit on it.. As if they gave the party any vote in 2015.

They lack patience. I think they don't like starting anything meaningful. Just short cuts to success. Look how they left abia, enugu, imo etc to develop Lagos, Kano Ibadan. It will be wise of them to restructure Apga,Ppa dats the only way 2023 will be sure

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Alariiwo: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
mightyhaze:
igbos are nigerians...

a major ethnic group..

and ofcourse populated by industrious and very resourceful ppl, forming a major bulk of the useful population powering the economy and giving nigeria a semblance of country.

nigeria n nigerians wont be so naive and averse to development as not to give their support for one of such stock.. useless and unproductive politicking nothwithstanding....

congrats!

I thought they were biafrans.
Confused souls!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by jamesibor: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alariiwo:
I saw a thread on front page where Igbo leaders went to visit Buhari and also asked for him to support an Igbo man for APC presidency in 2023..

After all Tinubu's effort with massive votes from South West that got APC in.. Where were the Igbos??
They voted enmasse for PDP and now want to get presidency ticket in 2023 before Yorubas that did the bulk of the work in APC.

What did Yorubas contribute to PDP to warrant Yoruba presidency from 1999 to 2007?

Idiat!

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Alariiwo: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
SweetyZinta:

They lack patience. I think they don't like starting anything meaningful. Just short cuts to success. Look how they left abia, enugu, imo etc to develop Lagos, Kano Ibadan. It will be wise of them to restructure Apga,Ppa dats the only way 2023 will be sure

You've said it all.

This plan of theirs won't work.. They can't reap where they didn't sow.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by jamesibor: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
SweetyZinta:

Seems the codeine laced rubber solution is still exerting it's effect on you. Kudos.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
My own view is that in the long run, if Nigeria is to remain one single united entity, it would be impossible and infact undesirable to exclude the igbos from the presidency forever. Sooner or later their turn will have to come. It is inevitable

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by mightyhaze: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamesibor:

What did Yorubas contribute in PDP to warrant Yoruba presidency from 1999 to 2007?

Idiat!
dat guy isnt yoruba.. most likely an arboki ,pay him no mind

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Alariiwo: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
GoroTango:
My own view is that in the long run, if Nigeria is to remain one single united entity, it would be impossible and undesirable to exclude the igbos from the presidency. Sooner or later their turn will have to come. It is inevitable

That should be around 2031 after a Yoruba man must have completed two terms from 2023.

Where will the Igbo even get votes from?
If he wins APC ticket in 2031, Yorubas will form another party and field a better opposition.

It's good to dream tho.. But Igbos ever ruling this country? I doubt

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by youngbravian(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
SweetyZinta:

I am enjoying my codein with your father right by my side. I didn't know he will tell you. Both shameless!!!

stop that!

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by EarthXmetahuman: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamesibor:

What did Yorubas contribute in PDP to warrant Yoruba presidency from 1999 to 2007?

Idiat!
see stupid question.

This kind of question can only come from flat heads.

Who are the founding fathers of pdp?
Who are those running pdp now?

Without obasanjo, pdp wouldn't have lasted a term let alone 4 ..

Ignorant flat heads.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alariiwo:

That should be around 2031 after a Yoruba man must have completed two terms from 2023.

Where will the Igbo even get votes from?
If he wins APC ticket in 2031, Yorubas will form another party and field a better opposition.

It's good to dream tho.. But Igbos ever ruling this country? I doubt

It depends on so many things having to fall in place. It is also highly unlikely for an Igbo president to succeed a Yoruba one after a Yoruba presidency. No one knowswhat kind of deal the Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo APC political elite will strike in the run up to the 2019 elections, but like I said earlier on, in the long run it is impossible to perpetually keep the Igbos out

5 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alariiwo:
I saw a thread on front page where Igbo leaders went to visit Buhari and also asked for him to support an Igbo man for APC presidency in 2023..

2023 is the year of the Igbo Presidency. Go and chill with a bottle of Sprite.

5 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by SouthEastFacts: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alariiwo:

Whether we contributed or not, 2023 Ndi Igbo will produce next President. If Ndi Yoruba bring in their usual greediness like Awolowo that was planning coup against the government of Tafawa/Azikiwe, then will have no other option than to return power to the North.

Yorubas can NEVER produce the President in 2023.

That is BTW, APC and their evil machinations will expire in 2019.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
GoroTango:
It depends on so many things having to fall in place. It is also highly unlikely for an Igbo president to succeed a Yoruba one after a Yoruba presidency. No one knowswhat kind of deal the Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo APC political elite will strike in the run up to the 2019 elections, but like I said earlier on, in the long run it is impossible to perpetually keep the Igbos out
Yoruba, Niger Delta have ruled. North is completing its turn in 2023 through Buhari. 2023 is the Igbo time for Presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Whether we contributed or not, 2023 Ndi Igbo will produce next President. If Ndi Yoruba bring in their usual greediness like Awolowo that was planning coup against the government of Tafawa/Azikiwe, then will have no other option than to return power to the North.

Yorubas can NEVER produce the President in 2023.

That is BTW, APC and their evil machinations will expire in 2019.
Good you are now seeing the light. You are a patriot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
igbodefender:
Yoruba, Niger Delta have ruled. North is completing its turn in 2023 through Buhari. 2023 is the Igbo time for Presidency.
Its not cast in stone. The presidency could go to the Yorubas in 2023 or even sooner should God forbid Buhari dies in office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by coolitempa(f): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Greed and fantasy is the yoke of the iboe people....come and take Presidency now.... shocked shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by omonnakoda: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
mightyhaze:
igbos are nigerians...

a major ethnic group..

and ofcourse populated by industrious and very resourceful ppl, forming a major bulk of the useful population powering the economy and giving nigeria a semblance of country.

possibly but not in APC anyone who hopes for that must either be a thief or a fool.
If APC can grab power from PDP why can't PDP do the same.?
The Eboes should stage a fight back from PDP and not try silly emotional blackmail the other option is APGA which is strong in Anambra.
That is the current reality, Eboes are not supporters of APC which likely will be kicked out next year and crumble after Buhari's demise

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Its not cast in stone. The presidency could go to the Yorubas in 2023 or even sooner should God forbid Buhari dies in office
Buhari cannot die in office o. Mbanu. Do you see Buhari these days? Very agile. Does that look like somebody that will...

Buhari till 2023 o jare.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? by mightyhaze: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alariiwo:

Of course I can't be Yoruba to you cos I don't think they way you want.. #mumuni

I should leave my own interest to push yours asif you hateful beings wish Yorubas well

It will dawn on you that you are on your own in this country.
i still cant pinpoint the source of this ur grief o.. igbos are nigerians and last i checked, igbos hav equal rights even in ur ancestral land.. igbos are nit exempted by any laws to contest n take up offices even in ur lga.. so chil, lest u expire b4 ur time

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar / Ondo Elections : "Rig And Die " - OPC Threatens Federal Government / James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.