Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie (13187 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by survivalagro: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Contact us@
Iyana Bare, opposite Jossy Adeolu , filling station. Old Lagos Road , Ibadan.

Tel:07062252747

Whatsapp: +2347062252747

Email:survivalagroservice@gmail.com

Pages:www.facebook.com/survivalpoultry

Instagram : @survivalpoultryfarm

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
More selling Strategies

1. How to take advantage of scarcity or include same as your strategy:

Selling anything is Psychology. There is always a set back each time someone is about making a buying decision. Your ability to give the person emotional reasons as to why he needs to buy your product increases your chances of selling that product and selling it at a good price too.

For instance, DOCs are sold every Mondays and Thursdays and arrives the destinations of those who booked on the next day ie Tuesdays or Fridays. Most of the hatcheries will auction their DOC prices 1 or 2 days to the sales date. However, we find agrited doing something different. Agrited will always have their prices fixed on Sunday (or Wednesday) night or the very day the sales is on. So to buy you will have to wait in line and this simple strategy makes a lot of people desperate. And you will also have to place orders on or before 12pm of the sales days. More desperation right?

It makes people who get their orders after booking feel *Lucky* and those who missed feel more desperate and wanting to be the first in the next sales day but there is nothing special in this, agrited could simply hatch a lot of DOCs and sell every single time. They are a big company and have the capacity to do so.

How can you bring this into your Poultry farming business?

Simple, proper **timing**...

Remembered I asked you to study the rates at which your target market buys?

Down here the roasted guys buy every week. The slaughtering guys buy within two weeks.

With this I know that I can always sell as long as I have the products but there is a problem.

Remembered I asked you to study the buyers behavior?

Down here, these guys have a behavioural pattern. Once they start buying from a particular farm, they don't stop till its finished or have only smaller weights left.

What this means is this, if you have birds when these guys have started buying from your neighbour they won't come to your farm until they are done with your neighbour's.

I know its said to be your brother's keeper but this one no good. cool

If that your neighbour have say 500 birds and these guys are buying say 100 birds a week. It will take at least 3 or more weeks before they even think of coming to your farm.

You don't want this because it will add to your cost of production.

So what you want to do is know when your competition buys and sell. This will tell you exactly when to expect scarcity. Now let me make it easy for you.

Most Poultry farmers like to buy to meet up with celebrity times twist yours a bit. Buy earlier or later. Sell earlier or later.

When they're waiting, you're selling. If you know the market will be crowded go first before others and keep a few for the crowded market.

****I wish I can do a video explaining this concept on a marker board but hey, I believe you got it****** smiley

Let me assume you got the concept and now have birds to sell when no one else does or only a few do.

Just before your customers arrive do the following:

- if you have other cages separate your flock into different sizes (eg Jumbo sizes and moderate sizes. If you don't have extra cages use tags on the bigger ones.

Here is what will happen, when the customers arrive, they will be quick to go for the bigger ones.

-tell them you're saving those ones for another customer who booked few days back and have paid half. Selling would mean that you will have to buy from another farm to keep for him.

Or

Tell them you kept those ones for Easter and don't want to sell but even if you're going to sell, you can only sell 50 from the 100 available

There are 1100 things you can say. Be creative.

Here is what will be happening in your customer's head.

-he knows you're in business and that people are buying your birds (even if its not true). So you're not begging him to buy.

- he is feeling regret for not coming quick and will feel Lucky and honoured if you consider selling to him.

So he will beg you to consider selling.

Bros, swim around a little and then sell. You can increase the price even at this point.

Now after selling, say this, its our custom here to give extra bird to those who buy 100 birds but you're coming from a distance and though you bought only 50 we will give you 1 extra.

Your bonus must not be a chicken. It can be a drink, recharge cards etc

Think!

I used the above strategy last Christmas and boy, did it work? You bet.

You have to make sure all other factors such as quality birds, proper timing etc are in place for this to work. You also have to do it right.

There is more.... I hope I will be in a good mood like today. smiley

Talk soon

Cc:
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by gkutez: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
MasExcel...these lectures are priceless. God bless you. I stumbled into this thread today...I'm following closely. Timely information.

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
gkutez:
MasExcel...these lectures are priceless. God bless you. I stumbled into this thread today...I'm following closely. Timely information.

You're welcome.

Thanks for following
Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by muizbabatunde(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
words alone cannot explain wat u have really done with dis marketing strategies u have being posted on dis platform...............u shall thrive in all ur endeavour,,,,,,,,keep it up, more greese to ur elbow

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
muizbabatunde:
words alone cannot explain wat u have really done with dis marketing strategies u have being posted on dis platform...............u shall thrive in all ur endeavour,,,,,,,,keep it up, more greese to ur elbow

Amen!

Thanks bro
Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by shurinz(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2018
MasExcel19:
Strategies of selling to the "Roasted Point" guy

Let me quickly state here that there are so much similarities between the Roasted Point guys and the Slaughtering point guys. For instance, how you approach them is the same, most times they are also far from your farm, and much more.

However, there are also much difference in the buyer psychology of the Roasted point guy and that of the slaughtering point guy. We also find difference in their expectations in weight, how much they are willing to pay, their target market and more.

For instance, the Roasted point guy is okay buying matured birds of 5 weeks up wards. He wants to buy very cheap then prepare the chicken to suit the taste of his customers. His challenge might be the time or cost of processing each chicken. I mean slaughtering and washing.

Your offer should be able to save him money of processing each chicken. You can offer free processing if you can or charge small for it.

Most of them also spend so much money buying ice blocks used in preserving the chickens in absence of electricity and if you are in a place where there is constant electricity. You can provide them frozen chickens or give ice blocks free or sell at subsidized rates.

Other strategies sited while discussing the "slaughtering point guy " can also be applied here.

Here is more:

There are a lot of things you can do to help the customer perceive your chicken to be the best.

Its easy, provide your customer with quality chickens that have more meat than fats. Chickens that are also very healthy both in looks and consumption. This would mean that you have to be good at making your feeds and including efficient farm practices on your farm.

One of the ways to sell out your chickens so fast is to make the customer see that your chickens are in high demand and that it is scarce too and you can do this even if you're just selling for the very first time.

For instance if you are in need of say *Pencil*. This pencil is rear to find and on chance you get to see it in one particular shop but the problem is that there is only one left and will take may be forever to ever find that same pencil again. Would you not do anything to get it?

Every time you make your buyers perceive that your product is scarce and of high demand, you increase their chances of buying from you. Not only will they buy but they will also buy at a reasonable price too.

In my next post, I will show you how you can spice up your strategy making your customer perceive your chicken to be of high demand.

Talk soon

patiently waiting bro, May God keep you safe and sound.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2018
shurinz:

patiently waiting bro, May God keep you safe and sound.

Amen!

Thanks for following

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
2. The things that speed up sells are little things. Something that is so easy to ignore. For instance including recharge cards of NGN200 as incentives to those who buy say 50 or 100 birds from you is so easy to do so much that it is either ignored or overlooked.

Creating a receptive environment for your buyers so that you can ask about there business, how they cope with business and family and how the current economic down turn is affecting their business is so easy to do but still can be ignored.

You see my friend, people will always buy or continue to buy from you base on their emotional stands with you or your products.

In this strategy I am going to show you how to establish what I like to call "forever buying relationship" with your customers.

Remember, we are still discussing two customers (the slaughtering guys and Roasted point guys). Forgive my grammar o...I just like calling them those names.

Back to the gist...

If you have ever visited these roasted point guys, you'd find some of them standing under the sun every single day or you find their customers doing same while trying to buy from them.

How about providing these people with umbrellas?

Hold on...

How about branding the umbrellas with your customer's name and your business logo?

You see once you're able to notice a problem your customer is facing and you try helping them through their pain, saving them money, you not only gain their trust but their unending loyalty and of course this also comes with money smiley

So let's say you noticed that your customer stands every day under the sun.

Here is what to do....

While your buyer is at your farm trying to buy or after you guys have agreed on price. Ask about his business. Ask about family then start saying words like, how do you even cope selling every day under the sun? Listen to him complain.

Let me tell you what you're doing....

As soon as you start asking those questions, your customer starts seeing how much you care about him and in return he also would want to make you happy.

Now after listening to him for a while go like this,

Well, we have umbrellas we made for some of our big buyers and you happened to be one of them.

Now get the umbrella out and open it in front of him and go like this....

I believe we didn't make mistake in your name? Show him the name.

Remember that you're advertising using those umbrellas so the money spent isn't a waste. You gain your customer's loyalty and you're also advertising.

What do you think will happen once other sellers see him hang that umbrella? You guess right.

And it doesn't have to be umbrellas self. It can be chairs or even the same sticks they use in hanging the chickens. It can also be transparent leathers. Just think

You can apply this strategy even if you're a newbie. In fact it works better for newbies because it makes the customer wonder how you know him so well to his name and his needs. This is something others have overlooked.

You're going to use the data collected from your research to customize yourself and make it look like you have been doing that business for years and this is no mistake since you will be in it for long.

e be like say I don de give too much abi?

Go and win

Cc:
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Warning: This is an optional service and not a continuation of our series. If you would like to know what it is, continue reading

Over the years, we have refused to include booking of DOC, pullets or turkeys or procurement of poultry equipments as a part of our services but recent event shows that most of our students still have difficulty finding their footing while trying to get birds after being taught and because there are too many fakes, it is difficult to always buy the breed of choice.

Once you buy the wrong breeds supposedly to be from the hatchery farm you want, the risks of mortality is high, chances of having too many wrungs or even a mix of broilers and cockerels as all broilers is also high and this affects your profiting and your business as a whole.

I have had to go through the stress of explaining all the concept again every single time to my students.

So we thought, why don't we just take this burden from you and help you do the booking/procurement?

This is like taking all the stress you're supposed to go through and making sure you get your birds or equipment delivered to you in safe hands.

Hence forth, we now provide booking/Procurement services for ONLY interested persons. We can reach you nation wide.

Here is what we will do for you:

1. We will make sure you get quality chicks directly from hatchery farms of your choice.

2. We will show you the EXACT prices of DOCs, Noilers, Turkeys, cockerels, Pullets as auctioned by the different hatchery farms available. This way you buy at the cheapest prices available. You can then choose from the list.

2. Then we will help you place order after you have made your choice and paid the said amount for the order.

3. We will facilitate the delivery of your order to you by connecting you with the driver or the person (s) at the collection points nearest to you.

4. In case of mortality, we will help you resolve the issues and in worst cases share the loss with you. However, terms and conditions will apply in this case.

5. In case you're new and lack the experience, we will share with you efficient management guide including vaccination procedures and schedules.

Please note the following:
a. Collections are done every Tuesdays and Mondays after confirming orders. Time is usually 6.30am but there could be variations due to distance.

b. Orders are placed on or before 10am on Mondays for Tuesday's collections and on or before 10am on Thursday's for Friday's collections.

c. Our charge is N10 per bird.

Hatchery Farms breeds available - Amo, Agrited, Foresight (Marshall), Nazareth, Niger, Farm Support, Karmadex, Zartech, CHI, Nastech etc

Poultry farming equipments also available. Logistics costs are affordable and negotiable.

To contact us, go to my profile picture, see the number on the picture. WhatsApp Only please.

Our series continues tomorrow.

Talk soon

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by shurinz(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
MasExcel19:
Warning: This is an optional service and not a continuation of our series. If you would like to know what it is, continue reading

Over the years, we have refused to include booking of DOC, pullets or turkeys or procurement of poultry equipments as a part of our services but recent event shows that most of our students still have difficulty finding their footing while trying to get birds after being taught and because there are too many fakes, it is difficult to always buy the breed of choice.

Once you buy the wrong breeds supposedly to be from the hatchery farm you want, the risks of mortality is high, chances of having too many wrungs or even a mix of broilers and cockerels as all broilers is also high and this affects your profiting and your business as a whole.

I have had to go through the stress of explaining all the concept again every single time to my students.

So we thought, why don't we just take this burden from you and help you do the booking/procurement?

This is like taking all the stress you're supposed to go through and making sure you get your birds or equipment delivered to you in safe hands.

Hence forth, we now provide booking/Procurement services for ONLY interested persons. We can reach you nation wide.

Here is what we will do for you:

1. We will make sure you get quality chicks directly from hatchery farms of your choice.

2. We will show you the EXACT prices of DOCs, Noilers, Turkeys, cockerels, Pullets as auctioned by the different hatchery farms available. This way you buy at the cheapest prices available. You can then choose from the list.

2. Then we will help you place order after you have made your choice and paid the said amount for the order.

3. We will facilitate the delivery of your order to you by connecting you with the driver or the person (s) at the collection points nearest to you.

4. In case of mortality, we will help you resolve the issues and in worst cases share the loss with you. However, terms and conditions will apply in this case.

5. In case you're new and lack the experience, we will share with you efficient management guide including vaccination procedures and schedules.

Please note the following:
a. Collections are done every Tuesdays and Mondays after confirming orders. Time is usually 6.30am but there could be variations due to distance.

b. Orders are placed on or before 10am on Mondays for Tuesday's collections and on or before 10am on Thursday's for Friday's collections.

c. Our charge is N10 per bird.

Hatchery Farms breeds available - Amo, Agrited, Foresight (Marshall), Nazareth, Niger, Farm Support, Karmadex, Zartech, CHI, Nastech etc

Poultry farming equipments also available. Logistics costs are affordable and negotiable.

To contact us, go to my profile picture, see the number on the picture. WhatsApp Only please.

Our series continues tomorrow.

Talk soon
good to know

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
5 easy steps to getting enlisted as a supplier in any hotel or Restaurant

What am about to show you are 5 easy steps you can use to get any hotel or restaurant to sign you up as one of their major suppliers. This same concept can be used for other items used by the hotel or restaurant. However, our focus here is chicken.

Whether or not you're already farming. You need to assume you already are in the business.

What if you don't already have a farm? You can serve as intermediary and get a cut for the job done. All you need is a list of suppliers.

Step 1:

For hotels or restaurants walk in there, sit down, order yourself something nice, call the waiter and logically make your enquiries

Assuming you're a fan of chilled bear smiley, get the waiter to bring you Heineken (or the brand of your choice) then ask them what kind of meat they have, enquire to know if they have chicken, ask them how much they sell, if its something to high act like you can't afford it.

Play around it and stupidly ask "how far, if person wan supply who na this thing how e de be?"

Remember, that the first question has given you an idea of how much they sell, now you want to know how much they buy and if they can buy from anyone.

If the guy refuse to tell you or don't know, ignore it and continue with your drink or food.

Once you're done, call the waiter, pay him the normal fee and give him extra money (it doesn't matter how big it is-NGN200-NGN1000 will do). Exchange numbers with the guy.

I like to assume, you went there at night and that the waiter was very busy.

The next day, place a call to the waiter. Thank him/her for how he was so great at his job. Thank him for everything he did. Before this time, he/she would want to know who is calling. Remind him of last night. Just before you hang the call, tell him that you will like him to be the one to serve you when next you visit again. Ask for his name again to make sure he gave you the right one.

Step 2:

On your second visit. Request to see the waiter. Even if there are a 100 waiters there, ask after that very first one.

If he is not around, call to make sure he knows you came to the restaurant or hotel and didn't meet him.

If he is around. Ask for a drink and just enjoy your drink but this time take longer time to observe the activities going on there.

You will notice among all the workers that there is this one person calling the shots.

What I do is very simple, I walk up to the person and say words like, I was just speaking to James (the waiter) about your chicken. Tasty chicken frankly. My name is Excel and am a poultry farmer. Our farm can supply you chicken every week if you want at a very cheap price and we can even bring it down here if you like.

If that guy isn't in charge he will tell you right there. If he is, he will continue the conversation. Flow with it and drop your complementary card before leaving.

PS: Don't visit on a day when the hotel or restaurant is most likely to be very busy. Your first visit should be on their most busiest day while the second on a less busy day.

PSS: Do your research well before ever meeting the person in charge. You don't want to spoil your chances.

Don't go there and start arguing. Just pitch yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
In the last 2 steps, I taught you how to approach the hotel or restaurant and make an insider your friend.

Plus how you can use that to your advantage to approach the person in charge.

Here is the thing...

A lot of persons don't know how much information or help they can get from people they tag small in organizations. So they underrate them and lose out in opportunities.

Please don't be them.

3. I like to assume that you have done the first two steps and now have 2 numbers - that of the waiter and the manager or the person in charge of procurement.

But just in case something went wrong and by chance you only have the waiter's number. It is time to call that number again.

This time, you already are familiar. Tell the waiter your intentions.

Tell him, you're a poultry farmer and can supply his hotel with chickens. Ask for his help.

Ask if he knows who is in charge of buying chickens for the hotel or restaurant.

Ask him for the number of the person in charge. If he refuse to give for whatever reason.

Move on to ask him to at least tell you when it is most likely to find his boss. You will like to speak to the person.

Ask if he has any details on size and price they usually buy from other customers.

Ask if he can put in words for you before you meet the boss.

Thank him sincerely and end the call but as soon as you do that send a NGN200 recharge card.

4. On your visit again, make sure to confirm that the waiter friend will also be around but if not no problem.

Make sure you have your offer ready in hand which is properly written down in your proposal.

Make sure to have your complementary card.

Make sure you're dressed like a boss. Don't go there looking like you're begging them to buy from you.

You have what they need. You are not begging.
You have a way to save them money, stress or something.

For instance, if they usually go buy the chickens themselves from farms and spend on transportation. Your offer could state that you will bring the birds to them for free.

What if they spend money on processing? You can help them do all that before bringing it to them.

5. As soon as you're done with your negotiations and have reached a good price say this, we are currently running a promo at our farm. We give NGN50/chicken to persons who connects us to other buyers.

Explain it...

What I mean is that if you link us up with anyone and they buy 100 chicken from us, we will give you NGN5,000. If 200 chicken NGN10,000 and we can deliver weekly.

*Extra*

Don't just stop at the Manager's desk if its a hotel.

Move to the receptionist introduce yourself and tell them what you do. Then move on to make the same NGN50/chicken offer to him/her. Say the same words.

They will be the persons asking you for your card or number.

You know why you had to still meet the receptionist?

She is the first person you will meet if you want to book a hall for any event.

So yes they can help you.

If you have fliers of your offers, you can drop them with him/her. It will help her help you.

There are at least 12 more value chain you can reach. I stated some of them in my earliest posts on this series. Do you remember?

The truth is this, those ones are even more powerful than any of what you have read here.

In fact they are the same method big companies use in selling thousands of chickens every single day.

I showed you proof of this before ever starting this series.

Remember that screen shot?

One might even ask, what if I don't have a thousand chicken to sell?

There is a way you can create linkages between different farmers and stand out to be a supplier. That concept is a broad topic on its own.

What if you know all these things but don't even know how to write or pitch yourself before big hotels like Nicon or big eateries as chicken and sides?

Even if I ever decide to teach these deep secrets, it will be only to maximum 20 persons and they must prove beyond reasonable doubt that they're going to use every single thing I teach because I hate to waste my time.

But I am still thinking about it.

The thing fit just hit me one morning smiley.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by shurinz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
MasExcel19:

In the last 2 steps, I taught you how to approach the hotel or restaurant and make an insider your friend.

Plus how you can use that to your advantage to approach the person in charge.

Here is the thing...

A lot of persons don't know how much information or help they can get from people they tag small in organizations. So they underrate them and lose out in opportunities.

Please don't be them.

3. I like to assume that you have done the first two steps and now have 2 numbers - that of the waiter and the manager or the person in charge of procurement.

But just in case something went wrong and by chance you only have the waiter's number. It is time to call that number again.

This time, you already are familiar. Tell the waiter your intentions.

Tell him, you're a poultry farmer and can supply his hotel with chickens. Ask for his help.

Ask if he knows who is in charge of buying chickens for the hotel or restaurant.

Ask him for the number of the person in charge. If he refuse to give for whatever reason.

Move on to ask him to at least tell you when it is most likely to find his boss. You will like to speak to the person.

Ask if he has any details on size and price they usually buy from other customers.

Ask if he can put in words for you before you meet the boss.

Thank him sincerely and end the call but as soon as you do that send a NGN200 recharge card.

4. On your visit again, make sure to confirm that the waiter friend will also be around but if not no problem.

Make sure you have your offer ready in hand which is properly written down in your proposal.

Make sure to have your complementary card.

Make sure you're dressed like a boss. Don't go there looking like you're begging them to buy from you.

You have what they need. You are not begging.
You have a way to save them money, stress or something.

For instance, if they usually go buy the chickens themselves from farms and spend on transportation. Your offer could state that you will bring the birds to them for free.

What if they spend money on processing? You can help them do all that before bringing it to them.

5. As soon as you're done with your negotiations and have reached a good price say this, we are currently running a promo at our farm. We give NGN50/chicken to persons who connects us to other buyers.

Explain it...

What I mean is that if you link us up with anyone and they buy 100 chicken from us, we will give you NGN5,000. If 200 chicken NGN10,000 and we can deliver weekly.

*Extra*

Don't just stop at the Manager's desk if its a hotel.

Move to the receptionist introduce yourself and tell them what you do. Then move on to make the same NGN50/chicken offer to him/her. Say the same words.

They will be the persons asking you for your card or number.

You know why you had to still meet the receptionist?

She is the first person you will meet if you want to book a hall for any event.

So yes they can help you.

If you have fliers of your offers, you can drop them with him/her. It will help her help you.

There are at least 12 more value chain you can reach. I stated some of them in my earliest posts on this series. Do you remember?

The truth is this, those ones are even more powerful than any of what you have read here.

In fact they are the same method big companies use in selling thousands of chickens every single day.

I showed you proof of this before ever starting this series.

Remember that screen shot?

One might even ask, what if I don't have a thousand chicken to sell?

There is a way you can create linkages between different farmers and stand out to be a supplier. That concept is a broad topic on its own.

What if you know all these things but don't even know how to write or pitch yourself before big hotels like Nicon or big eateries as chicken and sides?

Even if I ever decide to teach these deep secrets, it will be only to maximum 20 persons and they must prove beyond reasonable doubt that they're going to use every single thing I teach because I hate to waste my time.

But I am still thinking about it.

The thing fit just hit me one morning smiley.

Peace

I pray make e hit you soon o, lol
you are doing a great job here
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2018
shurinz:

I pray make e hit you soon o, lol
you are doing a great job here
God bless you.

Amen! Thanks for following

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello guys!

I hope you have gained so much following this thread?

My team and I have been thinking of ways to better preach this message of agribusiness. In my own capacity, I have been teaching on several topics within my niche (poultry).

However, recent events have shown that lots of persons who are into poultry are also interested in other niches like crop farming, commodity trading, plantain plantation, and more.

More also, we discovered that there are many unemployed youths who instead of picking interest in agribusiness would rather die job hunting.

We know that everyone can't venture into agribusiness but if we can get just 10% of the ridiculous number of unemployed youths to at least listen and join in this business then we would have changed the world.

Last year we hosted the first ever agribusiness online conference and had massive turn out to the extent we had to transcribe the event into an eBook and send free to both participants and those who couldn't get in.

We used WhatsApp as the platform and since this platform was limited to only 256 persons, we had several others desperately waiting in line. Many who couldn't get in felt really bad but since they got the event transcribed this feeling was later changed.

The event had over 100 testimonials from attendees showing how deeply they felt about the event, what they learnt and how motivated they were.

We saw for the first time that, agribusiness is not a choice venture but a must business and that agribusiness contrary to the poverty notions it has had in the past can make anyone a Millionaire!

This was the reason why we tagged the event, MILLIONS In Agribusiness (MIA). Our vision is to make Millionaires in Agribusiness and until you become one, we will not stop.

We are currently working on the next edition of the MIA which by God's grace will take place in March but my kind of person likes to be prepared on time. So we are reaching out to you.

This is not a compulsion. You're at liberty to join or not.

The first group we created for the MIA is almost full. We will create more to accommodate anyone interested in joining.

In addition to the MIA Conference 2.0 in view, I intend to teach on the other series promised ie the concept of livestock feeds making. This will start next week.

I would have done the series here but it may require I use voice notes sometimes, or even videos and these are not possible on this platform. Also, I am trying to manage my time as I am very busy. Shuttling between platforms to teach hasn't been easy.

Would you like to participate in the next MIA?

Would you like to learn about, how to make your own poultry feeds?

Would you like to benefit from other experts in different niches?

Send a request to the phone numbers attached to my profile picture. Please WhatsApp only

You will receive the link to join the platform FREE!

PS. Do not drop your numbers here or on the WhatsApp numbers given. We don't add, you will have to click the link we send you to join. We want you joining at your will.

PSS. Do not send a request if your job is only to scam or spam the group. We will find you and delete you then further stop you from future entries.

You will find the picture attached to this post as profile on the WhatsApp number to send request to.

Request opens from today Tuesday 20th February 2018 through - Saturday 25th February 2018. All groups will be closed after this date.

I will see you there.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by Gadgetmobil(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Try Telegram and inculcate all your members into one group.
Also past chat can be read thus there wouldnt be need for ebook from the chat.
I have learnt a lot personally from you.
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gadgetmobil:
Try Telegram and inculcate all your members into one group.
Also past chat can be read thus there wouldnt be need for ebook from the chat.
I have learnt a lot personally from you.
Keep it up

Exactly our plan. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by shurinz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
MasExcel19:
Hello guys!

I hope you have gained so much following this thread?

My team and I have been thinking of ways to better preach this message of agribusiness. In my own capacity, I have been teaching on several topics within my niche (poultry).

However, recent events have shown that lots of persons who are into poultry are also interested in other niches like crop farming, commodity trading, plantain plantation, and more.

More also, we discovered that there are many unemployed youths who instead of picking interest in agribusiness would rather die job hunting.

We know that everyone can't venture into agribusiness but if we can get just 10% of the ridiculous number of unemployed youths to at least listen and join in this business then we would have changed the world.

Last year we hosted the first ever agribusiness online conference and had massive turn out to the extent we had to transcribe the event into an eBook and send free to both participants and those who couldn't get in.

We used WhatsApp as the platform and since this platform was limited to only 256 persons, we had several others desperately waiting in line. Many who couldn't get in felt really bad but since they got the event transcribed this feeling was later changed.

The event had over 100 testimonials from attendees showing how deeply they felt about the event, what they learnt and how motivated they were.

We saw for the first time that, agribusiness is not a choice venture but a must business and that agribusiness contrary to the poverty notions it has had in the past can make anyone a Millionaire!

This was the reason why we tagged the event, MILLIONS In Agribusiness (MIA). Our vision is to make Millionaires in Agribusiness and until you become one, we will not stop.

We are currently working on the next edition of the MIA which by God's grace will take place in March but my kind of person likes to be prepared on time. So we are reaching out to you.

This is not a compulsion. You're at liberty to join or not.

The first group we created for the MIA is almost full. We will create more to accommodate anyone interested in joining.

In addition to the MIA Conference 2.0 in view, I intend to teach on the other series promised ie the concept of livestock feeds making. This will start next week.

I would have done the series here but it may require I use voice notes sometimes, or even videos and these are not possible on this platform. Also, I am trying to manage my time as I am very busy. Shuttling between platforms to teach hasn't been easy.

Would you like to participate in the next MIA?

Would you like to learn about, how to make your own poultry feeds?

Would you like to benefit from other experts in different niches?

Send a request to the phone numbers attached to my profile picture. Please WhatsApp only

You will receive the link to join the platform FREE!

PS. Do not drop your numbers here or on the WhatsApp numbers given. We don't add, you will have to click the link we send you to join. We want you joining at your will.

PSS. Do not send a request if your job is only to scam or spam the group. We will find you and delete you then further stop you from future entries.

You will find the picture attached to this post as profile on the WhatsApp number to send request to.

Request opens from today Tuesday 20th February 2018 through - Saturday 25th February 2018. All groups will be closed after this date.

I will see you there.

Peace!

OK

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good News!

We have finally agreed to the use of telegram as the platform where we will be hosting the next Millions In Agribusiness Conference (MIA).

The vision of the MIA is to make 10 million Nigerians MILLIONAIRES in Agribusiness. We understand how tasking this is but we believe its possible.

This is why we are integrating all members on all our platforms in to this one group. Consequently, all other groups will close down after the said day set for everyone to move to the platform.

The MIA doesn't just teach her members on poultry alone but also on all other niches in Agribusiness including commodity trading, commodity exchange, crop farming, fish farming and more.

Also, important topics on management practices, marketing and sales, accounting or record keeping are taught along side these niches so that members can succeed in what they do.

We come in with programs in between to further assist members to keep up the pace with latest happenings in the industry. This is what the MIA conferences seeks to do.

Plus, we also make provisions for practical classes which helps newbies or professionals improve on their methods of farming.

You see now, that this isn't just any group. This is a MOVEMENT! This movement will cause a REVOLUTION!

We're making history and I want you to be a part of it.

However, unless you have interest in Agribusiness or agriculture please don't join. The group won't profit you much.

If you join today, you will receive 2 powerful gifts to kick start you:

1. The MIA Conference 1.0 in print eBook. This is a transcribed version of the last MIA Conference. It will give you a glimpse at what we do there.

2. Poultry Farming secrets eBook

You will get all that FREE!

Once you join, simply go to the file section to download all ebooks.

How to join:
1. Download telegram app from google play (if you don't have it already installed on your device).

2. Follow the instructions to register

3. Go to the search space and type, "MiillionairesInAgribusiness" as one word. Send a request to join. Very easy!

As a way to give you more, I am going to teach a series on "how to make your own feeds."

You will learn the concepts smart farmers use in making feeds for their turkeys, broilers and layers.

You can even apply same knowledge in making any livestock feeds.

Deadline is midnight, Saturday 24th of February, 2018.

Attached is a testimonial screen shot. We have got over 100 of them. We will flash them on the group.

See you there!

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by jstburner(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2018
I searched for "MiillionairesInAgribusiness" but could'n find it on the telegram . How do i get it?
MasExcel19:
Good News!

We have finally agreed to the use of telegram as the platform where we will be hosting the next Millions In Agribusiness Conference (MIA).

The vision of the MIA is to make 10 million Nigerians MILLIONAIRES in Agribusiness. We understand how tasking this is but we believe its possible.

This is why we are integrating all members on all our platforms in to this one group. Consequently, all other groups will close down after the said day set for everyone to move to the platform.

The MIA doesn't just teach her members on poultry alone but also on all other niches in Agribusiness including commodity trading, commodity exchange, crop farming, fish farming and more.

Also, important topics on management practices, marketing and sales, accounting or record keeping are taught along side these niches so that members can succeed in what they do.

We come in with programs in between to further assist members to keep up the pace with latest happenings in the industry. This is what the MIA conferences seeks to do.

Plus, we also make provisions for practical classes which helps newbies or professionals improve on their methods of farming.

You see now, that this isn't just any group. This is a MOVEMENT! This movement will cause a REVOLUTION!

We're making history and I want you to be a part of it.

However, unless you have interest in Agribusiness or agriculture please don't join. The group won't profit you much.

If you join today, you will receive 2 powerful gifts to kick start you:

1. The MIA Conference 1.0 in print eBook. This is a transcribed version of the last MIA Conference. It will give you a glimpse at what we do there.

2. Poultry Farming secrets eBook

Once you join, simply go to the file section to download all ebooks.

How to join:
1. Download telegram app from google play (if you don't have it already installed on your device).

3. Go to the search space and type, "MiillionairesInAgribusiness" as one word. Send a request to join. Very easy!

As a way to give you more, I am going to teach a series on "how to make your own feeds."

You will learn the concepts smart farmers use in making feeds for their turkeys, broilers and layers.

Attached is a testimonial screen shot. We have got over 100 of them. We will flash them on the group.

See you there!
Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
jstburner:
I searched for "MiillionairesInAgribusiness" but could'n find it on the telegram . How do i get it?

Sorry about that.

Please follow the following simple steps:
1. Go to my profile here. You will find a number
2. Send a request via WhatsApp
3. You will be sent the link immediately.
Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Another Bonus!

My attention have been drawn to an error message received while searching for the group on telegram. I have there fore edited this post to help you join easily.

In addition, I am giving out an extra gift as a way of apologizing to you.

If you join today, you will receive 3 (as against the previous, 2) powerful gifts to kick start you:

2. Poultry Farming secrets eBook. This will guide beginners into understanding poultry farming business.

3. MIA Testimonials. In this, you will find testimonies of participants in the last MIA edition 1.0 and if this doesn't impress you, you can leave the group.

Once you join, simply open the group, click the logo at the top of the group's screen, navigate to the file section and click "doc" to download all ebooks.

How to join:

3. Go to my profile picture here. You will find a number.

4. Send a request and you will receive the link to join.

See you there!
Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
*GoodyBagChallenge*

We've started running things up on our telegram group

Below is what's happening already:�

Thanks again for joining us here and to show how much I appreciate this, I want to do something really crazy. As some of you already know, this means VALUE�

I want to give 20 lucky winners our "How to make Poultry Feeds" eBook FREE!

Yes you heard that right BUT this will only be for 20 persons and I will tell you why.

Normally, that eBook sells for NGN10,000. Its that high because what's inside isn't just any information you will find anywhere on the internet.

It took me 2 years to discover what's in that eBook and almost 3 months to put down all that's inside that eBook plus I had to work with 2 editors to make sure the book comes out fine.

Giving 20 persons that eBook is equal to giving away NGN200,000 FREE!

BUT I will do it because you have shown me how much you care following us here and it doesn't even matter if you're here. I mean if this is your first time being in this community.

In this one eBook, you will learn:

1. Types of poultry feeds
2. Poultry feeds dieting
3. Poultry feeds formulation table requirements for broilers, layers and turkey in their stage of development
4. Sources of poultry feeds nutrition
5. Local feed formulation
6. How to make feeds with concentrates

And more...

Now, I have come up with a contest to help me select the 20 lucky winners. I will announce how we will do this tomorrow 24th/02/2018.

The above contest will only take place on our telegram community after we have shut down all other existing platforms and have closed the group from further entries.

To join our telegram community is simple. Simply send a request to the phone number attached to my profile picture here. You will receive the link plus instructions on how to get the telegram app installed on your phone if you don't already have it.

Apart from the challenge you also have 3 free gifts available to you as soon as you join:

1. The MIA transcribed eBook which is everything we did at the first edition of MIA event.

2. Poultry Farming Secrets eBook

3. MIA Testimonials of participants in the first edition. Over 60 of them packaged for you.

These ebooks are already on the group waiting for you. Once you join, simply navigate to the file section to download. No stress!

Plus I will also be doing a series on how to make poultry feeds. I will teach you the concepts and if you're lucky to be one of the 20 lucky winners to get our eBook. You will have first hand knowledge guaranteed to save you 30% on feeds in your poultry farming business.

Shey you know this is a bribe? But its alright to have you on board. I want you succeeding and if it will take a bribe to get you on that platform so be it.

Remember, to join, simply send a request to the phone number attached to my profile picture here.

See you there
Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by jumi07601: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by Splendidchoco: 4:05pm On May 08, 2018
Hi brother, you are such a wonderful generous person. Thanks for your time and brain box you are investing in people life. Like we all know that life lived for others, its a life worthwhile. More grace and strength to continuously impacting life God will release it for you. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie by MasExcel19(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Splendidchoco:
Hi brother, you are such a wonderful generous person. Thanks for your time and brain box you are investing in people life. Like we all know that life lived for others, its a life worthwhile. More grace and strength to continuously impacting life God will release it for you. Thanks once again
Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Venture Into Agriculture On Impulse. / Cocoa To Generate $1.3b As Revenue In 2014- Nigerian Minister For Agric / Blog On My Cage System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.