Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) (13646 Views)

It’s No Longer Fashionable To Abandon PDP – Dankwambo / North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC / 2019: Buhari Reappoints Amaechi Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by sarrki(m): 5:05am On Jan 23, 2018
IN what may be described as a major setback to the presidential aspirations of Gombe State Governor Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, his campaign Director General in the 2015 general elections, Senator Sa’idu Umar Kumo has announced his resignation from the Peoples Democratic Party declaring that he was forced out of the party by the Governor.

Senator Saidu Kumo who disclosed this to Journalists in Gombe during at a Press briefing on Monday said he is yet to join any other political party, stressing that he would take time to study the political terrain before making a decision.

The politician said that “I’m not declaring any political party for now. I want to take my time to study the political terrain before taking my decision. I will join my political friends so that we can come back to Gombe and see what we can start again.”
Saidu Kumo further said that it has become necessary to inform the general public as well as members of the party both within and outside the state of his decision to quit the PDP.

“The purpose of this press briefing is to inform the general public, especially members of the Peoples Democratic Party in Gombe State, North East political zone and Nigeria at large that today, 23 January 2018, I, Senator Saidu Umar Kumo, Garkuwan Gombe, cease to be a member of the PDP. I have withdrawn my membership,” he said.

He further disclosed his intention to inform the branch of the party at the ward and local government levels on his decision to leave the PDP, adding that his departure would create opportunities for others particularly in Gombe State who may assume his presence was a stumbling block to achieving their goals.

Saidu Kumo, however, blamed Governor Dankwambo for pushing him out of the PDP saying, “First of all, I’m no longer needed at the state level. The Governor does not need me in PDP again. I am not used to them again. They did everything humanly possible to push me out of the party. Being a politician, I better give way, so that those who think I’m a stumbling block can have their way,” he said.

He added that “it was former President Olusegun Obasanjo who turned the PDP into a parastatal in 2003 after he made Governor’s leaders of the party.”
“You can’t be anything without the approval of the Governor. I’m fed up with this one-way traffic in Gombe State,” Kumo lamented.

It would be recalled that Senator Kumo contested for the position of Deputy National Chairman, North of the PDP at the recently concluded national convention of the party and lost

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/2019-presidency-dankwambo-suffers-setback-as-campaign-dg-dumps-pdp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Trustme2(m): 5:11am On Jan 23, 2018
What will be will be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Hector09(m): 5:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria politicians and jumpology, which other party we u join if not apc

6 Likes

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by sarrki(m): 5:14am On Jan 23, 2018
God and Humanity have rejected PDP

The spirit realm also

They are set of hooligans,criminals, crooks,looters, parading as eleder statesmen

18 Likes

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by hypertension(m): 5:29am On Jan 23, 2018
How is this News

where is the setback

2 Likes

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by frankdGreat125: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2018
How does your decamp change the cost of petrol or rice in the market,
Join APC and never come back with Testimony. Ashawoo politician

2 Likes

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Jirate(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
[s]God and Humanity have rejected PDP

The spirit realm also

They are set of hooligans,criminals, crooks,looters, parading as eleder statesmen
[/s]

Thrash As Usual...... grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 23, 2018
This is tantamount to shooting yourself on the feet...

"however, blamed Governor Dankwambo for pushing him out of the PDP saying, “First of all, I’m no longer needed at the state level. The Governor does not need me in PDP again. I am not used to them again. They did everything humanly possible to push me out of the party. Being a politician, I better give way, so that those who think I’m a stumbling block can have their way,”

---> Do you expect the governor to come begging?

"You can’t be anything without the approval of the Governor. I’m fed up with this one-way traffic in Gombe State,” Kumo lamented.

---> Apc is worse off..

5 Likes

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Godjone(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

The spirit realm also

Is there a difference between what the pdp did in 16years and the one the tyrant is currently doing? ??

Ifa tear you better slap naw u go cry go meet MOD

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by usba: 6:28am On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin PDP should go on their knees and beg for Nigerians favour

5 Likes

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by April4th(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Your problem
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

The spirit realm also

Bro fuel is 180 in my area and it is still not available. How much are they selling it in Mars (I seriously doubt that you live in this planet) and is it available

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by ManirBK: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2018
Good one they are scattering! the only thing remaining for PDP to do is to sale Nigeria.Thank God we boot them out.

2 Likes

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Dankwambo will be fooling himself if he believes Ejike Mbaka's prophecy that he will be Nigeria's president in 2019. Aside Gombe, who knows Dankwambo in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by obi1977: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Oh Sorry
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by sumbo5: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Xtopher123(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2018
This is the Kinda post where you'll see Sarrki and the Likes..

Never do wells

1 Like

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by marvin902(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2018
whose dankwamubo undecided
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Aieboocaar(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

The spirit realm also

I used to think the current hardship in the country has reset your brain, but ALAS, i was wrong

God help your soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by bewla(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2018
get another
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by mckazzy(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Dankwambo and his Nairaland collabos. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by 9jayes: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2018
bewla:
get another

1 Like

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2018
God pls Dont let buhari win, come 2019,whts all dis na
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by lorryO2: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2018
Trustme2:
What will be will be
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by spartan50(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

The spirit realm also

Who swear for you oga? You are the most stupid person I have ever seen..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Cletus77(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2018
F
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2018
Continue dumping.. .

Ndi refuse dumper
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by iHart(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2018
North will fight dirty this time
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by NotBeenPaid: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Yet another Sarrki's thread playing opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

The spirit realm also

Oga shut up! Dont speak for God.

1 Like

Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by sayyid(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2018
He should even be grateful that he dumped earlier because it will even be worse if he had done that during campaign.
I don't even know what he's looking for in the presidency in the first place.
Re: Sa’idu Umar Kumo Dumps PDP (Dankwambo's Campaign DG) by VonTrapp: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Dankwambo is one of the few Nigerian politicians I can take my time to go out and vote for, senator shehu sani is another. How I wish the PDP and APC will select them their respective candidates

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: Why We Can’t Convene Emergency NEC Meeting - Eta / How Boko Haram Jihadist Snatched 25 Communities From Niger State Govt - FIJ / Abba Kyari, Maina: Nigerian Criminal Suspects With History Of Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.