Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (38684 Views)

She Proposed To Him. / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Tompeters(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

Im juz lost evrytime I watch some video on social media surfacing everywhere where women are now proposing to men... undecided

I mean, no matter how chewable & meaty his dicck is, no matter how handsome he is and financially stable, women shud have at least a little dignity for themselves.

Marriage is not for everyone.
4 me there's nothing wrong.. It only takes a matured guy to understand..... Most guys will reject cos of pride... Respecting her boldness is key

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Bigromeo(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2018
dats Mc makopolo d prank master.aint real
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by esyifugod: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2018
Mypeople2:
You are still young that is why .When you get to 37, and all your "toasters" are no longer interested , then we will know if you will not propose to those young guys

no matter the age, it shouldn't be so
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Tex42(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

Im juz lost evrytime I watch some video on social media surfacing everywhere where women are now proposing to men... undecided

I mean, no matter how chewable & meaty his dicck is, no matter how handsome he is and financially stable, women shud have at least a little dignity for themselves.

With due respect... Dignity is never an intrinsic part of most female folk, those women who have it(dignity) did so through self discipline.

Dignity ke? Dem Don expose all their sensitive parts finish... This lady even tried, I mean all she did was to propose, which was relatively, morally OK.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by jumaian(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:
Make I naked Baff If i ever propose to any guy. tongue

You no well, baff with cloths on now.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by kishbee41(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2018
sex doll,look at what you have caused abi... sex doll there is God oo
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by FaniDan(f): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
dollyptosh:
Then why the public proposal if at all you must propose . She could as well have discussed it with him. I feel ashamed for her.
You don't have to be ashamed, sorry
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Duru009(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2018
Ladies are becoming extremely desperate these days !
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2018
esyifugod:

no matter the age, it shouldn't be so
Says who?
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by gentleedu(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:

Hahahahaaha.. It depends actually ..

It cud be a quickie breakfast or soft lunch or it cud be rough dinner wink
OMG.... you must be a vigorous rough rider grin
JULIE1925:

OMG.... you must be a vigorous rough rider
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by COOL10(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupidity
. Quite the contrary,I respect her boldness. She's the kind of girl I can roll with I.e one who knows what she wants and is straightforward not the confused and insecure lot that fill up our society.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2018
see wetin dolls don't cause, all the hoes are down on their knees proposing
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by GrammarCheck: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
I know a lady who proposed to her man at an eatery in Yaba. The guy said he will think about it, they have been married 6 years now.

Nothing wrong in trying your luck. The worst that will happen is he will say no, and you will stop wasting your time chasing shadows.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by SA44LA44(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
its a prank by marcopolo of pulse tv.

anyways, ladies should pay more attention. Allow your man to propose biko
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by kolaranking1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:
Lol.... I know your type cheesy
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
vikstandon:
That a bachelorette's proposal or stunt failed doesn't make it out of place...where it goes wrong is if the sponsorship goes one sided. The both party should really be into each other for this to happen.

Relate openly with each other, the guy should know when a lady sees future with him...The lady should know when the guy sees future with her.

Please I must state categorically that 'the sex from which proposal comes from is immaterial'... But I must say, if my heartrob goes down before I summon the courage or muscle to go down. If you understand what I mean...without shame I go stand her up and officially propose to her with her ring and pay her heavily for taking the bold step.
We must contribute independently and dependently to longevity of our home and marriage... I don't agree it should be one sided.
You're a gentleman with great wisdom.......you are great cool
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mypeople2:
You are still young that is why .When you get to 37, and all your "toasters" are no longer interested , then we will know if you will not propose to those young guys

Before a woman gets to 37 and still single, how many marriage proposals has she rejected?

One I know is 38 and they appear 30 to unsuspecting Niggas.

People don't use their heads. It's Greed.
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nellybank(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Isaiah 4:1
Maychang:
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by SlayWise(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nutase:
I think women should start retaliating so that men will see how it feels
U say tongue
Nutase:
I think women should start retaliating so that men will see how it feels
U say
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Olulinks(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:

Ah! Ok, how can I know you, please?
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by dimexy247(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:

Na so

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by magicalBae(f): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Maychang:

Na with cloths you dey baff b4 grin
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by JULIE1925(f): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Olulinks:

Ah! Ok, how can I know you, please?

Call me Julie smiley grin
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by MiddleDimension: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
cheesy

so when a woman proposes, then she doesnt have dignity for herself? but does a man have dignity for himself when he proposes? i think you people just do not want to go through the pains of rejection like we do all the time.

i think you have a low self esteem and not conrident enough to go for what you want.

as for the lady, sorry and try another time, no biggie

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by benqo01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
This drama is becoming so boring...all setup rubbish it has to stop
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by MiddleDimension: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
kingthreat:
Women should understand that men don't joke with their ego. Any man who gets proposed to will feel demasculated.

lie!

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by JULIE1925(f): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
MiddleDimension:

so when a woman proposes, then she doesnt have dignity for herself? but does a man have dignity for himself when he proposes? i think you people just do not want to go through the pains of rejection like we do all the time.

[s]i think you have a low self esteem and not conrident enough to go for what you want.[/s]

as for the lady, sorry and try another time, no biggie

Low self esteem u say? Will u allow & support ur own sister to propose to her man? undecided

My point here is, at least a woman shud have a little dignity for herself .. Why not wait for ur man to do that? Where is the patience here and humbleness?

Is she in a hurry to get married or is she threatened that her man may marry different woman? undecided
Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by MiddleDimension: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reelmii:
bold and stupid, is she awear dat if he says yes and dey get married, she will keep begging him to stay in d marriage for eva, u can only force a horse to d river but not to drink from it, by d time the guy seez a lady he loves and want to marry do u think he not leave her? then she will come here and create a topic" PLEASE HELP!!! MY HUSBAND THAT I PORPOSED TO, PAID HIS GROOM PRIZE HAS LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER" abeg girls, wen una plan get sense?

so when it is the man who proposes, should we also be worried that the woman will leave one day? pls drop all these backward mentality

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:

Low self esteem u say? Will u allow & support ur own sister to propose to her man? undecided

My point here is, at least a woman shud have a little dignity for herself .. Why not wait for ur man to do that? Where is the patience here and humbleness?

Is she in a hurry to get married or is she threatened that her man may marry different woman? undecided

I see nothing wrong with a woman proposing. Must she wait forever when the guy is not man enough to pop the question. It's better she does it and knows if the relationship was really heading anywhere.

The earlier she knows the better. I be guy, some of us no ready na just to dey lash continuously we dey.

So if she is my sister i would'nt want her to continue wasting her time. Unfortunately time is not on a woman's side embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by MiddleDimension: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:

my point is: she doesnt need to wait for anything. the only thing she needs to wait for is her heart telling her this is the right man for her.

so when we men propose, we are not being patient and humble? when we propose we are not respecting ourselves?

so when we propose, we feel threatened that the woman could marry another person?

and yes, i will support my sister proposing to the man her choice. if she wins, good and fine. if she loses, she only needs to dust herself and move on. try next time or sit back and let the man come. the choice is hers. this is what we,men, do all the time

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video by myself13: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
myself13:1:52pmplease folks I want to ask.. does purify actually helps after rooting(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part IIbymyself13:1:55pmsecondly is there anything like an antivirus browser? or which browser is best for downloading videos and songs after rooting, noting the fact that apps would be downloaded from play store(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.