Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Apc Endorsed Rochas Okorocha The Leader South East Zone Of Buhari 2019 Re-electi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Endorsed Rochas Okorocha The Leader South East Zone Of Buhari 2019 Re-electi (297 Views)

Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Endorsed Rochas Okorocha The Leader South East Zone Of Buhari 2019 Re-electi by newslinkngr: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2018
The APC Southeast leadership endorsed Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha as the leader of the Southeast Zonal Campaign Council of President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2019 re-election bid. President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, January 22, in Abuja promised to continue to do his best for Nigeria and its citizens adding that he would ensure he is guided by clear conscience in making decisions for the country’s progress.

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/01/apc-endorsed-rochas-okorocha-leader.html
Daily Independent reports the president as stating this when he received leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Southeastern part of the country at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. The report said the president thanked the leaders for their patriotism, sacrifices and support for the peace and stability of the country just as he also commended them for acknowledging the laudable and consistent efforts of his administration to restore Nigeria to the position of eminence.

“I am very pleased with your patriotism and consistency in supporting our administration. You are always going around explaining things even at the risk of abuse. “I want you to know that I have not forgotten the efforts and sacrifices you have made in the successes I have achieved in my position and I appreciate what you are doing for the stability of our country and the future of our children and our grandchildren.

“I assure you that whatever I try to do, I will do it with a clear conscience and I’ll do the best I can do for all Nigerians,” he said. Speaking at the meeting, Emma Eneukwu, who is the national vice chairman of the southeast APC, thanked Buhari for helping the region with some projects. He mentioned the second Niger Bridge, Enugu-Port Harcourt road as well as the Enugu-Onitsha-Owerri road, among some of the projects ongoing in the region. According to Eneukwu, the APC in the region had unanimously decided to endorse the president for a second term in office.

“It is our conviction that four years is not enough for you to complete this worthy journey hence the need for another four years to enable you make Nigeria truly great. “We implore Mr President, as a just and fair-minded leader, to make history by supporting the zoning of the office of the president in our great party to the southeast at the end of your second tenure in office as president in 2023,” he said.

This was stated as the outcome of the party’s meeting on Sunday night, January 21, at the Abuja lodge of the Imo state governor.

(1) (Reply)

APC Convention‘ll Hold — Spokesman / I Didn’t Collect An N100 Billion Loan In Last Year - Tambuwal / Plateau State Governor Rejects Cattle Colonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.