Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme (23891 Views)

UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 / Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Sales Representative Recruitment (3 States) / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme by favz: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please I guess there was a mix up somewhere. They might sort it out cos they specifically stated in the mail that the test would still hold,although they didn't specify when. Let's just keep our fingers crossed. And by the way those who got an invite with a centre how was it?
Re: Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme by 50desh(m): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2018
I did the test yesterday.... patiently waiting for the result
Re: Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme by kingpole: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
It was ok, typical dragnet questions.
What I found surprising was that the hall wasn't full with the number of job seekers about.

favz:
Please I guess there was a mix up somewhere. They might sort it out cos they specifically stated in the mail that the test would still hold,although they didn't specify when. Let's just keep our fingers crossed. And by the way those who got an invite with a centre how was it?
Re: Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme by peacenaija(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
kingpole:
It was ok, typical dragnet questions.
What I found surprising was that the hall wasn't full with the number of job seekers about.

i also noticed the same. i think it's because they used many centres and don't forget that the test was written in 3 different states in Nigeria.
Re: Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme by kingpole: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dragnet tests are always written in those 3 places.
With my previous experience the tests is usually taken in batches like 9am, 11am and 1pm even with that halls are full. Maybe people didn't see this ad or the shortlisting criteria was tough on applicants.

peacenaija:

i also noticed the same. i think it's because they used many centres and don't forget that the test was written in 3 different states in Nigeria.
Re: Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme by martobi: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / I Hate My Course So Much Now!!! / Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.