Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Old Man And His Sperm.. Doctor Told This Old Man To Bring This (read2laugh) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Old Man And His Sperm.. Doctor Told This Old Man To Bring This (read2laugh) (816 Views)

Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) / See What This Old Woman Did To This Stingy India Guy / What Kind Of News Can Bring This Great Joy In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Old Man And His Sperm.. Doctor Told This Old Man To Bring This (read2laugh) by Ultimate6811: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2018
An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.
The doctor gave the man a jar and said, “Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.”

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor’s office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained.
“Well, doc, it’s like this–first I tried with my right hand, but nothing.

Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked........

READ MORE... http://www.comedyrib.com/2018/01/joke-jar-rib-cracking-joke-click-to-read.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This On Facebook And It Look Funny To Me But Don’t Know About You ��� / Unimaginable Case Of A Man That Turn Into A Yam / Difficulties Vol 2 By Sam Milla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.