Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Sex Doll And The Sane Man Point Of View - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Doll And The Sane Man Point Of View (686 Views)

Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact / Better To Have Sex With A Woman Than A Sex Doll / Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll And The Sane Man Point Of View by Iamsane: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Funny, same people insulting Islam because Allah said Muslims will have spouses in Paradise are the same people creating sex dolls. Emphasis on the word "SEX". What is even funnier is the fact that these dolls are being manufactured to "replace" women, because these non Muslim men are so inflicted with cowardice, that they can't stand a woman nagging, complaining or voicing her frustrations weather or not it makes sense.

The Qur'an they love to mock on the other hand COMMANDS men, to stand as protectors, guardians and providers for women, irrespective of how she may act. And if you both cannot stand being with one another, kindly let each other go. Yes, divorce is a remedy, so that once there are no feelings and respect for one another, you can part your ways. But even divorce in Islam is regulated. It is advisable for the couples to stay in separate rooms while having issues, maybe their hearts will come running back to meet each other again, which is mostly the case. And even as Allah prescribes divorce as a solution, He dislikes it, yet out of His mercy, He allows it. It is left to the Muslim to choose weather or not he or she would like to annoy Allah, even though it is permissible in that context.

But seriously, what is more surprising is the fact that these so called Modern idiots stripped the woman naked, put her on television, billboards, strip clubs, bars and brothel, used her as money making commodities, and now dump her for plastics, all in the name of sex, cheap sex without responsibility. Somebody please these men skirts and bikinis, because they don't deserve to wear trousers.

This is why it's good to always be consistent. We Muslim men love women, and accept them with all their flaws. We love them so much we are ready to keep four of them, and live with them irrespective of their nagging. I am not saying we are perfect at it, and I am not denying that there are flaws in the Islamic community in terms of marriage, flaws by the way as a result of modern way of wishful thinking, dwelling on fake fantasies sold on TV, magazines and the media at large. And that is one of the reasons why we are retracing our steps back to the roots of Islam to fix it, and become better men, brothers, husbands and fathers. The way of the Salaf.

The first Khalifa of Islam used to say that, when he heard the Prophet of Islam talking about and warning men to fear Allah in their dealings with women, it was as if that was the only message he was sent to this world with. That was how dead serious he was, and we hope as well as pray to get better.

As far as I am concerned, these sex dolls are not different from idols, and I am not sure how one feels like having sex with an idol, and worship her later. Of course worship, you adore her, wash and clean her despite the fact that she cannot provide for herself, talkless of you.

After deceiving women into unclothedness, they are now manufacturing artificial female unclothedness. What an insult on your mothers and sisters, what kind of sickness resides in your hearts?

We are watching o. Kai! , I really want to laugh, but this is beyond funny. This is the kind of world some of us will have to bring girls into. Now it is clearer why Allah commands that we love our andvrespect our mothers more than we do our fathers, and why He promised paradise to any man who stands, educate and trains a daughter to become responsible human beings.

I can't even say shame on you, obviously, shame has nothing on these animals. Even animals will be ashamed that you are called animals.

Written by Hamid Hassan [url]m.facebook.com/hamid.abdulmalik[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How Recording Firm Robbed Me Of N55m –iyke Onka, Gospel Singer / See The Snake Killed In Church This Night / Prophet Joshua Iginla Gives Church Member A Four Bedroom Duplex In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.