Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

How To Run An Effective And Low Cost Facebook Ads - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Run An Effective And Low Cost Facebook Ads (435 Views)

Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme / Call Me Today To Run An Errand For For U , Ibadan / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run An Effective And Low Cost Facebook Ads by arak4love(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2018
*How To Run An Effective and Low Cost Facebook Ads*

Good day friends,

My name is Ahmed Olusanya, the founder of Olad Synergy Solutions which is a digital marketing company and empowerment service provider.

In the last couple of weeks, I received a lot of mails from people on how they can run an effective and low cost advertisement on facebook.

This was barely after I showed a proof of how I used just 1500 naira to make about 130,000 naira in profit in just 3 days.

At first people were skeptical about it not until I showed them a proof of how I used 4390 naira to pull about 35,000 visitors to my products which made me over 140,000 naira in profit.

Could you believe a fellow messaged me on Whatsapp to confess that he ran the same campaign I ran but ended up spending so much without any conversions.

Facebook adverts is so interesting once you get the gimmicks.

With facebook ads, you can assist businesses to promote their products, brands and services with just 2000 naira and charge them about 30000 naira for a single campaign.

Imagine you having about 10 companies you are promoting for ... Now calculate your profit.

Facebook ads is the only service some people render and they make tonnes of millions every month.

You know quite well that not everyone will be involved in a service!

I can categorically say that once you know the gimmicks of facebook ads, then you are made for a lifetime income.

In lieu of some of my students request to make a video tutorial on how to run a low cost facebook ads, now I have finally made a complete video course on how you can run an effective facebook ads with maximum profit.

In this video course, you will learn

1. How to install facebook pixels on your website to track all visitors that visits your page which you can equally use for retargeting

2. How to use the power of story telling to drive massive sales to your products

3. How to run facebook ads for your digital products

4. If you are an ecommerce merchant, you will learn how to run facebook ads for your physical products.

5. Secret strategies the gurus will never tell you.

6. And many more.

This course took me about 6 days to complete just because I want you to comprehend.

This course has been simplified so much more that even a primary 2 pupil will be able to start off.

*Worth of this course*

So much more we know how much it is to take a course on udemy, teachable and so on.

Sometimes you spend about $200 for a course of less than 4 hours and which sometimes you realise it doesn't worth it.

For the sake of my students and the passion I have for people to succeed, this tutorial course will only be given to the first 30 people who has the opportunity of paying just *3000 naira.*

Yes, with *3000 naira*, you will have the complete video course I made on facebook advertisement.

Please note that this opportunity is only opened to the first 30 people that showed interest after which, it goes to the original price of 10,000 naira.

To be among the first 30 people to get my video course simply reach me on

Whatsapp 0816 114 2455

Or click the link below to message me

https:///send?phone=2348161142455

Best regards .
Ahmed Olusanya

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Promo / SNOWFIELD PROPERTIES INC. (INVESTMENTS) / How To Make Money Trading Bitcoin (simply Buy & Sell)not Some Shady Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.