Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

A Media Company Is Looking To Hire A Personal Assistant... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Media Company Is Looking To Hire A Personal Assistant... (899 Views)

Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / A Media Company Is Urgently Recruiting. / News Editor And Writer Needed In A Media Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Media Company Is Looking To Hire A Personal Assistant... by GoGreenNaija: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2018
A media company working in digital media, television and film is looking for a personal assistant.

Are you good at writing ?Do you enjoy it?

Are you focused and very Organised?

Have you always wanted to work in a Media House ?

Did you study English, journalism or mass communication ?

Can you manage tasks effectively ? Do you have great time management?

Do you live on the Mainland ?

If you meet this criteria, your service as a (PA) is highly required.

Note: Candidate must be undergoing or about to undergo the NYSC scheme at the time of application

The candidate will work directly with the creative director of the company and have the exciting opportunity to network and learn about the industry while doing amazing work. Creative director has a very busy schedule and so the candidates job is to simplify that schedule as well as workflow.

Send your cv with a cover letter as well as a sample of something you've written to thetruestorymedia@gmail.com

Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Re: A Media Company Is Looking To Hire A Personal Assistant... by GoGreenNaija: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Keep the applications rolling..
Re: A Media Company Is Looking To Hire A Personal Assistant... by miriamchi(f): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
GoGreenNaija:
Keep the applications rolling..
Would have loved to apply but I reside in Port Harcourt presently.
Re: A Media Company Is Looking To Hire A Personal Assistant... by Johncuppa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
miriamchi:
Would have loved to apply but I reside in Port Harcourt presently.
And you can't work outside PH?
You are a female though.
Re: A Media Company Is Looking To Hire A Personal Assistant... by miriamchi(f): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Johncuppa:

And you can't work outside PH?
You are a female though.
Of crse I can work outside pH but I don't have a place to stay in Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got A Message From U-connect Today / Sales Girls And Sales Boys Needed Urgently In Surulere, Lagos - 08036181265 / Latest Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.