Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (79312 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by bigplayerz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Child of the WORLD
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by easyfem(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is crazy I swear ... But d question is. Is Diz a sin ... I'm not sure sex doll is in d bible
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by sexyboy193: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is total rubbish. Just imagine what God made in his own imgage (man) have affection with a man made idol. Na man like u wey made am oooo but una no get brain come dey sleep with it. Sleeping with devil
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mine is on the sea, I can't wait to grab it grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by unbitchable(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
So this rubbish made FP?

Mods receive sense this year o, stop this fuckery of insanity this year abeg.
He could go screw a tree, who cares
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Trumps: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija:
As seen on social media.
http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-nigerian-man-sleeps-sex-doll/
End time is very near!
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by iamolatunay(m): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
God forbid bad tin....i go use DT 800k Cari olosho for 2years�...
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by oochi123(f): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rubbish! He wants to be noticed. Una go soon tire.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by joenor(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na so the boy dem go dey attract spiritual wife join the sex doll.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Hargbo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija:
As seen on social media.

lwkmd u call this a sex doll...all this Fulani boys sha...
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by paparazzi1987(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
this looks like sexual abuse to me..the shigidi seem not to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by xhamm18land(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiWailer:
Idiot u can't attract fine girls in real life and still can not attract fine doll.
lol well said
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by SageMahrez(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
people no just fit understand humor..
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by jesicajonna(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
doyinisaac:
Rubbish of all rubbishes....his sex doll sef know fine....mumu raised to power 2
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
f**ks he seeks..but none was given
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Hargbo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
I totally agree with you...the kain rubbish i dey see for FP, am almost thinking whether Money is involve.
unbitchable:
So this rubbish made FP?

Mods receive sense this year o, stop this fuckery of insanity this year abeg.
He could go screw a tree, who cares
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Tjohnnay: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
blesskewe:
Sleeping with a corpse

Ur way of thinking

Was it alive before undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by sauzkid21(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Madness of highest order
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by berrystunn(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
omocalabar:
Any sex doll issue dey provoke gels...but why?

Runs girls only ... Cutting down customers
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by highness25(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
neolboy:
Insanity of all insanity
This end time you people keep talking about where is it coming from? Been waiting for it since 500 BC
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by kazzy4u(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
super madness
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiWailer:
Idiot u can't attract fine girls in real life and still can not attract fine doll.
. You killed it. Kikikiki
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija:
As seen on social media.

Alcohol! alcohol!! alcohol!!! why you do this guy like this? Boutique things
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Adaomalight(f): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Where is NwaAmaikpe? have not seen him for a while now undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by thunderbabs: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
See this ojingolo oo.. He go carry hairdresser's mannequin wey dem dey use practice hair plaiting do sex doll.. cheesy grin

Shey guys no go start to dey kidnap dz mannequins from hairdressers's shops nw sha shocked

Broke nigga

Mannequin wey no get body.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by omoranmilowo: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Craziness of highest order
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by sexy74(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija:
As seen on social media.

I UNDERSTAND HIS STATE, HE IS MENTALLY IN-BALANCE.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dem even Dey share d thing
Emeka boutique wey u borrow him mannequin don dey look 4 u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.