Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (79310 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Austinoiz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiWailer:
Idiot u can't attract fine girls in real life and still can not attract fine doll.

Lmoa

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by adetes: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Things r getting twist and worst every day in d country, this is nt a human being for God sake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by blesskewe(f): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tjohnnay:

Ur way of thinking

Was it alive before undecided
did I say it was alive
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by no1madman(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Tonytonex(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
CRAZY WORLD. ROBOTs taking over.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Shobizz(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiWailer:
Idiot u can't attract fine girls in real life and still can not attract fine doll.

LOL, Guy U wicked ooO,
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Tjohnnay: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
blesskewe:
did I say it was alive

Madam we r sayin dsame tn

U juz said 'sleeping wit a corpses'
undecided

Anyway b4 i sleep wit a sexdoll lets hook up wink
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by IYANGBALI: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na wa

To my future kids. I'm not the one delaying you guys. Its your mum who is still busy dating useless guys and giving them ur milk. I hope they don't ""finish our milk"".

Your Responsible Dad.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by IYANGBALI: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
blesskewe:
Sleeping with a corpse
it is far better than sleeping with you

To my future kids. I'm not the one delaying you guys. Its your mum who is still busy dating useless guys and giving them ur milk. I hope they don't ""finish our milk"".

Your Responsible Dad.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rubbish, I still don't know where this sex doll of a thing would lead some people to
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by agukayode(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
no sense at all

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by bikefab(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
A joke taken too far.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Akinaukwa: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
The madness has started.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by blesskewe(f): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
IYANGBALI:

Your Responsible Dad.
lol lemme not answer u
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by blesskewe(f): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
IYANGBALI:

Your Responsible Dad.
lemme not answer u
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by freethinker01: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
The doll is very ugly...i mean it.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Emekajacob(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiWailer:
U Wicked!
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by deturla: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija:
As seen on social media.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-nigerian-man-sleeps-sex-doll/

Please guys this is very urgent.

Are you a blogger that writes sports contents? There is a gig for YOU.

Please drop your blog URL and phone numbers, I will contact you as soon as possible.

We need as much as 50 bloggers!

Kindly help to share and tag a blogger that needs to see this!

Very Very urgent please. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by walezy85: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Putting ya dick inside hole of block is it not better than all this nonsense sex dolls.......Lol
Unless we want to deceive ourselves there nothing like natural
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
this na grade one kolo mental. psychiatrist attention needed
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Olaitan1818: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
go buy sense
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by olmoRoc: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Our values are being rapidly destroyed!
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by myself13: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
myself13:1:52pmplease folks I want to ask.. does purify actually helps after rooting(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part IIbymyself13:1:55pmsecondly is there anything like an antivirus browser? or which browser is best for downloading videos and songs after rooting, noting the fact that apps would be downloaded from play store(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by myself13: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
I need help with this asap
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Dafreeguy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
blesskewe:
Sleeping with a corpse

converting mannequin to corpse..awon omo science student
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by blesskewe(f): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

converting mannequin to corpse..awon omo science student
don't u understand
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by ahamonyeka(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija:
As seen on social media.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-nigerian-man-sleeps-sex-doll/

this one no be sex doll na that baby head wey hair dressers dey use learn to wave hair.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Tisham20(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
stop making stupid people look famous
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by MyCircle(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Doesn't seem like there's so much difference between that young man and the supposed doll laying beside him.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Dafreeguy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
blesskewe:
don't u understand
what I don't understand is how a mannequin becomes a corpse
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Eberex(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kai . LEKWANU PAPA MMADU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.