Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? (1118 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by samsard(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
Hello guys
I just got an internship aptitude test invite from UBA.
What should I be expecting (nature of questions etc)
And anything I need to do that could be of help in selling myself as the ideal candidate.

1 Like

Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by nazasblog(f): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
I did too.
Got the text too.. grin

But sad at 9:46am when the test is to kick off at 10:00 at pH and am currently at a rural place in IMO state that is far from pH.
Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by tracysparkle: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pls let's see the invite.... Help those that intend to gatecrash
Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by samsard(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
nazasblog:
I did too.
Got the text too.. grin

But sad at 9:46am when the test is to kick off at 10:00 at pH and am currently at a rural place in IMO state that is far from pH.
Call them and request for a reschedule, and if possible, change of location to someplace near by.
Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by nazasblog(f): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
samsard:
Call them and request for a reschedule, and if possible, change of location to someplace near by.

yeah I did..
was asked to visit the branch in my state tomorrow.
Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by samsard(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
nazasblog:

yeah I did..
was asked to visit the branch in my state tomorrow.
Guy how far? were you able to visit the branch as instructed?
Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
When did u guys apply pls??
Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by samsard(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
raphafire:
When did u guys apply pls??
I created a profile about 2 or 3 weeks ago and applied probably a week + ago. If there is any job opening, once you're registered, all you need to do click on apply.
Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
samsard:
I created a profile about 2 or 3 weeks ago and applied probably a week + ago. If there is any job opening, once you're registered, all you need to do click on apply.
Okay, thanks a lot..I applied recently that's y I asked
Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by samsard(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
raphafire:

Okay, thanks a lot..I applied recently that's y I asked
I called the HR number in the invite and was told the stuff has been suspended for now and was told to submit my CV at the nearest branch.
Visited Gwagwalada branch, showed them my invite & was told such things are only done in Maitama.
Re: SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
samsard:
I called the HR number in the invite and was told the stuff has been suspended for now and was told to submit my CV at the nearest branch.
Visited Gwagwalada branch, showed them my invite & was told such things are only done in Maitama.

Hmmmmm, this is serious.. Thanks for being explicit...

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executives Are Needed.pay Is 90k Monthly. / Urgent Employment At A Shawama Spot In Lekki ( Male & Female) / Female Executive Secretary Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.