Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

It Pays To Be Discipline - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Pays To Be Discipline (5631 Views)

How To Start Improving Your Self-discipline Today / The Anatomy (framework) Of Discipline / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Pays To Be Discipline by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
It pays to be discipline
Before my father answered the glorious call,he used to call us together and advised us his children to be disciplined for as he said,discipline should be our watch word.most of what he used to say that time were not fully understood until when he is no more that everything stared me and others in the face.That is why i based my story on the fact that it pay to be disciplined.
It came to pass as a child play to an adult when it comes to reality of life against all our desires while in school that i want to be this and that in life.
This story reminded me and those of my friends from other states who are classmate of mine that as soon as we pass out of secondary school,we shall be into business.What business entails we don't know but the ultimate desire then was to be rich,live in flats and drive what is known today as ferrari.
To God be the glory,today many of those my mates are in various jail homes across globe.They went into the fast lane and no sooner that we finished than they secured clerical work in the ministry of agriculture and minerals.I was still looking for two other papers,Economic and Mathematics to make up my five papers for jamb admission.
Each time they visited me,it would be enjoyment galore and when leaving,they will give me cash of at least ten-ten thousand each.sometimes it would be twenty or thirty thousand cash.
Continue @http:///2F5ciAc
Re: It Pays To Be Discipline by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2018
It pays to be discipline
Before my father answered the glorious call,he used to call us together and advised us his children to be disciplined for as he said,discipline should be our watch word.most of what he used to say that time were not fully understood until when he is no more that everything stared me and others in the face.That is why i based my story on the fact that it pay to be disciplined.
It came to pass as a child play to an adult when it comes to reality of life against all our desires while in school that i want to be this and that in life.
This story reminded me and those of my friends from other states who are classmate of mine that as soon as we pass out of secondary school,we shall be into business.What business entails we don't know but the ultimate desire then was to be rich,live in flats and drive what is known today as ferrari.
To God be the glory,today many of those my mates are in various jail homes across globe.They went into the fast lane and no sooner that we finished than they secured clerical work in the ministry of agriculture and minerals.I was still looking for two other papers,Economic and Mathematics to make up my five papers for jamb admission.
Each time they visited me,it would be enjoyment galore and when leaving,they will give me cash of at least ten-ten thousand each.sometimes it would be twenty or thirty thousand cash.
Continue @ http:///2F5ciAc

(1) (Reply)

Reject - A Suspence/thriller / ADABI A Hausa / What Inspires You To Write?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.