Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding (29028 Views)

Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' / Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by newsynews: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations to the Makun family as they welcome a lovely baby girl just 3 months after they had a lavish wedding.

Yomi Makun who is also known as Yomi Casual shared pictures of his wife, Grace Onuoha, right from when she had a baby bump photoshoot and also when she was at the maternity ward where the baby was delivered.

He wrote:

SO MY GORGEOUS WIFE DECIDED TO GIVE ME THE BIGGEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER! ISSA BABY GIRL!
Welcome to the world " KAHLEY MAKUN", it is a place full of delights and wonders, YOU WILL BE A BLESSING TO THE WORLD.#MOTHERALIVE #BABYALIVE GOD IS AWESOME!!! HE IS FAITHFUL!!!

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/yomi-casual-wife-welcome-baby-girl.html

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Kenzico(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Congrats to them....Ego Amaka!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by newsynews: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2018
more pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by ogaJona(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2018
congrats to the yomis baby u are lucky u were not delivered in the shithole

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Harrynight(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
dont knw y i dont celebrates babies concieved out of wedlock

anyways tnk God for safe/successful delivery!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by femolacqua(m): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congrats
Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by newsynews: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Her boobs has fallen
Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by kingem(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Harrynight:

They got married na undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Harrynight(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
kingem:

They married na undecided

she was pregnant before they got married

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Sharon6(f): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations!!! May the baby girl be a source of joy and happiness to you and your household!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Pubichairs(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
embarassed must everything be taking to the media humanity is going haywire I must say...seeking irrelevant attention

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Harrynight:

she was pregnant before they got married

So, they should throw the baby away?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Sirpaul(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
so she was pregnant before...... All is well
Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by BruncleZuma: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Congratulations jaré

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Spoilt4toto: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na premature dem born am? Rubbish, Immorality on the spree. That's an illegitimate child, born outside wedlock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Toscarel: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Harrynight:

sanu holier than though does it's still an innocent baby

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by TaiKuun(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations, although this is not front-page worthy.

IN OTHER NEWS, I'M A GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER, CHECK MY THREAD FOR MY PORTFOLIO.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by phemmyfour: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chiefpriest1:

A product of sinful act
Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by kikiwendy(f): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations.. The wife is so beautiful
Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Toscarel: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Harrynight:

sanu holier than thou it's still an innocent baby

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Yinxies(f): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chiefpriest1:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Bonaventura(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
What a miracle! I used to think that pregnancy lasts for nine months.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by LesbianBoy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Why is this news?

I also welcomed twins with makydebbie we didn't announce it angry
Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Woow...who would have thought she was pregnant before the wedding.. Her stature is indeed a nice one....congrats kiss

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding by toguntide(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
:See Ay comedian funny birthday wish to his brother Yomi casual
<a href="http//:www.temicity.com>@temicity</a>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary / Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini / #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.