Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) (38750 Views)

Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Pidginwhisper: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
asaboi:
310 odds available for today fixed correct scores, call now to subscribe
You chop 1M+ yet you no fit afford 100naira naira Nail cutter..are you this unfortunate?

Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by kenodrill: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Amazing family!
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
grin Yorubas and native attire eh, I won't be surprised if their undies is also made from native material
You should be ashamed of yourself. I am not Yoruba but I rock native a lot of the time outside Nigeria especially.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by OnowuOra(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pretty cool and lovely
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by DidiLove1: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Folks talking wondering about how she gave birth to all the kids and family planning ish, did you consider the man having kids from a previous marriage or them adopting some of the kids?
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Pubichairs(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ariel20:

You should be ashamed of yourself. I am not Yoruba but I rock native a lot of the time outside Nigeria especially.
am in Nigeria, and not blind, don't counter my words please..I say what I know about
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is a broke family

sorry to say but i cant imagine a woman giving birth to 8 children

to the man,i just hope he has the financial means to take of 8 children
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by darlenese(f): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
don't try this at home. Op please add "viewers discretion is advised !"

1 Like

Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by rawpadgin(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
grin Yorubas and native attire eh, I won't be surprised if their undies is also made from native material
I don't think they are yorubas. I am thinking ijaw
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
lokito:
That Congo be looking messed up ATM.

Yuck!!!

Not really. Chances are some came through C-section in this day and age. In any case there are many "secondary virgins" with looser congos.

It is only in the last 30 years most women do not have many kids. The body recovers admirably well. Women used to have 15 to 20 kids via natural delivery while working hard as farmers and were remarkably physically fit. With toned "every inch" of the body.

1 Like

Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by opribo(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Beautiful,fruitful and blessed. These are the real deal, the real women.

She started early at the right time and I believe she has a cool headed husband to back her up.
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The man is an illiterate what happens to family planning
illiterate indeed! What is your business with their lives? As far as the man as money to take care of them, it is none of your business.
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by ClitoPen: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Are all his children abi grandchildren follow
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

illiterate indeed! What is your business with their lives? As far as the man as money to take care of them, it is none of your business.
African mentality

2 Likes

Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
I wish to have many kids like this not from one woman, but from two to three women. So, help me God.
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by berrystunn(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
How old he she and When did she start??
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by mustafa006: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
1Sharon:
Why would anybody need that many kids?
children are blessings from the lord...Just imagine yourself flanked by your 10 children at your old age
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
African mentality
You with white man mentality. Who told you having many kids is a sin? The white man you are copying are having shortage in population, begging her citizens to have many kids. Continue locking white men's ass.
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
and I dey beg my girlfriend bimbo to have more 2children for me so we can complete it to 6 and she refused, oyimbo should just develop doll that can conceive and carry belle make i produce as many as I want... walihi team doll grin grin grin
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by 1Sharon(f): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
mustafa006:

children are blessings from the lord...Just imagine yourself flanked by your 10 children at your old age

So children are just to boost ur ego? undecided
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You with white man mentality. Who told you having many kids is a sin? The white man you are copying are having shortage in population, begging her citizens to have many kids. Continue locking white men's ass.
Kiss the truth boy cool

Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by mustafa006: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
thebosstrevor:
This is a broke family
sorry to say but i cant imagine a woman giving birth to 8 children
to the man,i just hope he has the financial means to take of 8 children
Take a look again and tell me they are broke...
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Kiss the truth boy cool
Which nonsense truth are you saying? You better carry your mentality to one side. If you like born half-pikin, ko kan aye.
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by CornFooPanda(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Which nonsense truth are you saying? You better carry your mentality to one side. If you like born half-pikin, ko kan aye.
Keep kissing it cool kini so ro re undecided
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Pman99: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:

Where this mumu come from ?
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by mustafa006: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
1Sharon:

So children are just to boost ur ego? undecided
so going by your mind set, she should have aborted them abi or do you think this children will be useless to them
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by IdeyFindWife: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
sprintscr7:
she is super fertile and hubby is not helping must be regular cummerman

That road must be so, so, so yummy to travel that pulling out never seems to be an option.

And there's gotta be more to it than just plain "rutting-like-rabbits"; I suspect a deeper chemistry, something more like good old Love!

When your partner melting into arms feels like homecoming; you've got a good thing, a rare thing in these our #$lay-days. That should be something worth thanking the Creator for! Kudos to them
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by poyet(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
doyinisaac:
Wawu...the family [b]are [/b]beautifully beautiful
I hope you wouldn't be offended by my correction: The family [b]is [/b]beautifully beautiful.
Thank you!
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by martineverest(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
see as madam just dey hatch
Re: Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Keep kissing it cool kini so ro re undecided
LOL.. Stubborn lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.