Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Who Can Interprete This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Interprete This Dream? (679 Views)

Please Who Can Interprete This "Dream". / How Do Christians Interprete This Yahweh Verses? / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interprete This Dream? by lovediehatelive(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
I had a dream. In the dream, I was given some numbers, I remembered them in the dream, but upon waking up, I forgot the numbers. What could this dream mean?
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by ipobarecriminals: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
sad undecided sad are u a chronic. gambler aka punter,bet9ja etc?God don deliver u be dat.Stake no more or dem go ruin u
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided sad are u a chronic. gambler aka punter,bet9ja etc?God don deliver u be dat.Stake no more or dem go ruin u
I don't gamble and never will. Any other interpretation apart from deliverance from gabling?
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by enilove(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2018
Since you cannot remember the dream, just pray and say " the evil effect of the number I saw in that dream , shall not prosper , in Jesus name. Any evil agenda of any number I received in that dream , scatter , in the name if Jesus.
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2018
The most important part of the dream is what you forgot, sorry, kindly dream it again, and this time don't forget.
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by lovediehatelive(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
enilove:
Since you cannot remember the dream, just pray and say " the evil effect of the number I saw in that dream , shall not prosper , in Jesus name. Any evil agenda of any number I received in that dream , scatter , in the name if Jesus.
Funny, I remember the dream, but the numbers are what I forget
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by lovediehatelive(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tosinex:
The most important part of the dream is what you forgot, sorry, kindly dream it again, and this time don't forget.
lol... Have you ever dreamt the same dream twice? grin

I only forgot the numbers I was given. I remember the dream sha
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
lovediehatelive:
lol... Have you ever dreamt the same dream twice? grin

I only forgot the numbers I was given. I remember the dream sha
grin Yeah yeah.. That's the most important part. Try read some Psalms in order to remember your dream, as you are reading it inside also be thinking about the dream, you will be remembering little by little.
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by AMEzekiel: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
If it is God who wants to show you something through the dream, He will cause you to have the dream again or even make it clearer so that you won't need interpretations. However talk to God concerning the dream, tell Him everything including the fact that you can't remember all of it.
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Tosinex:
grin Yeah yeah.. That's the most important part. Try read some Psalms in order to remember your dream, as you are reading it inside also be thinking about the dream, you will be remembering little by little.
can I remember the numbers by reading Psalms
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by INFOBIZ3: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2018
lovediehatelive:

dream forgetfulness is as bad as being in darkness or danger. pray that God should take away every spirit in you making you to forget dreams
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
lovediehatelive:
you can gradually remember the dream and everything it contains by reading the scripture.
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by sonofthunder: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Daniel 2:17 Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:
2:18 That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.
2:19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

2:20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
2:23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Pastor E.A Adeboye Says About Christians Wearing Makeup, Jewellery, Wigs / WEIRD!! Pastor And Members In Total Shock As Spiritual WHIRLWIND Blew Away Every / Before Christ, See The Name People Been Praying With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.