Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) (2621 Views)

Layers Not Laying Eggs / 10 Reasons Your Chickens Are Not Laying Eggs And How To Fix It. / 22 Weeks Old Layers Not Laying Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by NGsnails: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations ladies grin grin

We are really happy, few months back we embarked on a journey of improving productivity in snails whilst enhancing their maturity period using organic snail feeds. kiss cheesy
Viola! It was a success, our first set of growers under this research have started laying eggs at 18 weeks old (4 months and 2weeks). ��

Conventionally, snails lay eggs from the age of 24 weeks (6 months) upwards... But these ladies � just laid within 4 months.
Congratulations ladies����

Truly, farming is fun; Organic farming is Life and snail farming is bae���

#ngsnails... Taking snail farming a new level of productivity

www.facebook.com/NGsnails

www.instagram.com/ngsnails

1 Share

Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
The are just like bird's shocked
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by NGsnails: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Muafrika2:
The are just like bird's shocked

birds' eggs are bigger than this...i hope you know that snail eggs don't contain yokes too? cheesy Amazing right?
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by Baroba(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2018
NGsnails:

birds' eggs are bigger than this...i hope you know that snail eggs don't contain yokes too? cheesy Amazing right?

Bros, are you still selling that your manual on snails?
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 25, 2018
NGsnails:

Very shocked

Do the eggs get fertilized?
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by patricktoks(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2018
please need some clarifications, my snails laid some eggs couple of weeks back but i mistakenly removed the bigger snail from her eggs. i want to know will the eggs still harsh? cos my target is by ending of this month for them to harsh.
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by NGsnails: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2018
Baroba:

Absolutely...you can contact me via whatsapp on 08092414515
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by NGsnails: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Muafrika2:

Very shocked

Do the eggs get fertilized?

Although snails are hermaphrodites, but they need a pair to mate...so, when they mate,they bore eggs inside of them which is later laid deep in the soil...
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by NGsnails: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2018
patricktoks:
please need some clarifications, my snails laid some eggs couple of weeks back but i mistakenly removed the bigger snail from her eggs. i want to know will the eggs still harsh? cos my target is by ending of this month for them to harsh.

In as much as the original state of the eggs are not tampered with and the conditions is RIGHT for the to hatch...they will surely hatch!
Provided you make the conditions right for them to hatch
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2018
NGsnails:

Although snails are hermaphrodites, but they need a pair to mate...so, when they mate,they bore eggs inside of them which is later laid deep in the soil...
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by NGsnails: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Baroba:

very well...you can reach us via whatsapp on 08092414515
Re: Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) by bruzjay: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2019
NGsnails:

What's contained in the manual and how much is it?

Absolutely...you can contact me via whatsapp on 08092414515

(1) (Reply)

Jigawa To Cultivate 150,000 Hectares Of Wheat / Fertilizers And Herbicides Needed For Maize Farm!!! / How To Reduce Catfish Fingerlings/juveniles Mortality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.