Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) (89434 Views)

Timaya In Tears After Police Arrested Him For Killing A Lady In An Accident And / Singer Davido Insults Timaya In New Post, See His Response... / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timaya like them big

1 Like

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nastydash: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
That saddest thing about this is that that woman is someone's daughter.
That the day her mother suffered and laboured to push her out she had several expectations.
And now her only claim to fame is her big ass on a celeb's selfie.
Ooouch

Forget that thing if her face no show nothing dey happen that’s the shit
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Eclipse91: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timaya na d ukwu mke u no charge ur fone?
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by tytunji29(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:
So Timiya had to tell us what he ate for dinner? ok good for him that booty ain't even that big.
ur own big pass am? lipsrsealed
Rokia2:
So Timiya had to tell us what he ate for dinner? ok good for him that booty ain't even that big.
ur own big pass am?
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timaya don finally take delivery of him own sex doll with ayamatanga booty cool
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Sike(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
The way you handle that Ukwu
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
That's the real shithole right there cool
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
vanity upon vanity......one day he and his song will be forgeten and less played on radio....let him ask others who had been dia before....
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by eusuph99: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:
Only you can say this and get away with it cos we know yours is bigger. I dey hail ooo
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by mustafa006: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:
let me see your own
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by DKrown: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
sure dat's not a s*x doll?
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by koolengrtimmy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:

Haha fear God nah
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by potbelly(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
E enter front page... That means say lala don join the ukwu lovers gang cheesy

lefulefu:
don't tell me Lalasticlala has been UKWUNISED cheesycheesy
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by potbelly(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don die... grin grin
lefulefu:
Kai!! Look at yansh! See wonderful soft pillow! Dis is the type of ukwu u use as a head restcheesy.very soft and succulent...softer than mouka foamcheesy..more tasty than agege bread. When u smack it with ur hands it will always be shaking muke muke cheesy and when the ukwu twerks its pure heaven cheesy.. Cc Xinzu,greiboy,luminouz,Femieddy,Martin0,Tuham,Randy91 cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Unlimited22: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Timaya and big nyansh

Him and lefulefu I nor know who like big nyansh pass cheesy cheesy
Boss, lefulefu no get rival.
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by DAmericanDream(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
"Someone cannot even sleep" how sleep wan take carry you with that kain yansh for your bed, na to dey open eye close on top that ass. shocked
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by dnawah(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:
compare to yours?
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by FemiEddy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
lefulefu:
Kai!! Look at yansh! See wonderful soft pillow! Dis is the type of ukwu u use as a head restcheesy.very soft and succulent...softer than mouka foamcheesy..more tasty than agege bread. When u smack it with ur hands it will always be shaking muke muke cheesy and when the ukwu twerks its pure heaven cheesy.. Cc Xinzu,greiboy,luminouz,Femieddy,Martin0,Tuham,Randy91 cheesy.
Lefulefu oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

Boss, lefulefu no get rival.
grin grin grin
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Twoclans(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
lefulefu:

I know you will be here. grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by barthy21(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please oooo can someone teach me how write comment on Nairaland Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by madjune(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Immaturity.

What will he say to those that sleep with two of that steady?
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Biggers82(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
He just brought a Sex doll for himself
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by barthy21(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timaya Doesn't need something light.
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by whizbee(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
That saddest thing about this is that that woman is someone's daughter.
That the day her mother suffered and laboured to push her out she had several expectations.
And now her only claim to fame is her big ass on a celeb's selfie.
Ooouch

Epic Savagery...Damn
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Twoclans:

i got mentions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Twoclans:

I know you are dami.... Rebirth grin
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
potbelly:
E enter front page... That means say lala don join the ukwu lovers gang cheesy

this is good news to we ukwu lovers cheesy cheesy

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
@ bros lefulefu
Our divine ukwu chairman
I sight you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Hosywhite(f): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na sex doll jare..heheheh
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
@ bros lefulefu

Our divine ukwu chairman

I sight you
i hail u thrice grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
luminouz:

D ukwu got me like WHOOF WHOOF!!!!
My diick be like GRRRRHHHH!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.