Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,362 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

"My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS (84605 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares 1983 Throwback Photo: My Nigerian Accent Opened Doors For Me / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by CastedDude: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
A US based Nigerian man from Egede in Enugu state has reacted to disparaging comments allegedly made by American president, Donald Trump concerning Africans including Nigerians. Donald Trump was reported to have described Nigerians as people living in huts which they would not want to return to whenever they visit America.

President Trump has pushed controversial immigration policies since becoming American president.

Eze Sunny Patrick Udeh, an adjunct Professor at South University in America and an entrepreneur - has reacted to the controversial comments by comparing his Nigerian "Hut" and his New York "Mansion"...

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Ignorance begets bias, bigotry n prejudice. President Trump is so right about Nigerians n their HUTS. Here we are missing our shabby Nigerian HUT vs. our New York-American MANSION. More on HUTS and MANSIONS!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/professor-shades-donald-trump-compares-nigerian-hut-vs-new-york-mansion-photos.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by CastedDude: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Throwback: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol!

But I reckon he made his money in the USA to build that large hut in Nigeria, as such the road is not even tarred while the small American house has all the utilities a modern society needs.

621 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Swegzfreak: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Mariangeles(f): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Most Western people think the same thing about Africa...their media just decided to make Trump the scapegoat by throwing him under the bus because they don't like him

275 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by amarilo: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Come and live in your nigerian hut then.

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

But I reckon he made his money in the USA to build that large hut in Nigeria.

AND HOW DID U KNO undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Evablizin(f): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
shocked

Nice Nigerian hut but i still prefer to live in New York mansion until real and positive change comes.gringrin

Cute family though. These children don't know what is recession or APC change.

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by hollawahlay(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by SalamRushdie: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nigerians just love living in denial..the truth is that over 80 million Nigerians still do not have access to a toilet and still shit polythene bags and throw them into water ways

214 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by nazablossom(f): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
And at last, the Nigeria Hut will waste away because he's not going to live there. Nice structure by the way.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Donpresh95(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself young man. If you are given opportunity to choose where you wanna come from,trust me, you will never choose a shit hole over Castle

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
What do you expect of someone that has lived in the lavishly luxurious Trump Tower and Maralago all his life? everywhere would definitely look like hut to him

19 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Omudia11: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Uyi168: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Uyi168: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

Nor mind am

7 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by hobermener: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
See this mumu!! Average Nigerian man and stupıd show off. Where did earn the income that was used to erect that structure in the US? From his hut country??
And yes his house in Nigeria is still a hut compared to massive structures in the US that were built to aesthetical perfection!! Most Nigerians thinks a good house is all brick, mortar, glass, wood and tiles. No landscaping, no clear cut city plans, no parks and stuff.
Oga keep kwayet, anytime america tire you, feel free to move back to your "fulaniville country". Hypocrites everywhere angry

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
The difference is in the taste.
The taste is the difference.

In which of the two buildings does he feel more secure?
New York or Old Yoke of suffering aka Nigeria? undecided

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Pidginwhisper: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by IMASTEX: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Well, Trump is still right after all. The money was made in the US. In addition to good environment, road, better healthcare, security, etc. And of course the freedom to say what he is saying now without getting arrested. The real fact is that most Nigerians will prefer to live in the US mansion even as lease than to live in the Nigeria hut as owner. However, Trump is a racist.

18 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by ipobarecriminals: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
sad we can't blame that corn-hair head for calling. Nig shithole.Blame those. useless. THIEVES/ BASTARDS. that looted our treasury to invest/developed Amelika.They traveled there and see gow thing work there but can't do the same here.They have headache,phew! off dey go.E nor go better for those who ruined this country

12 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by OboOlora(f): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Myopic mentality. Nigerian hut that will be powered by gen (I can see them in the pic), tall fence with fear of Fulani herdsmen etc.

Relocate your obese children to Enugu naaa, let them leave ihop to be eating ofe nsala inside heat!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by centyboy: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Smh
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Follygunners: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

What's that got to do with the fact that Trump is a racist bigot? Guy, abeg go borrow some sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Blackhawk01: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Nice Nigerian hut but i still prefer to live in New York mansion until real and positive change comes.gringrin

You dey mind the yeye man? grin cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by emeijeh(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Be showing off.....kindnappers have not gotten white collar jobs

6 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Efewestern: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Follygunners:

What that got to do with the fact that Trump is a racist bigot? Guy, abeg go borrow some sense.

abeg leave foolish blacks, yesterday you just need to see how they were all quoting me because I stood my ground never to be insulted by a bigot.

If someone insults you in a very disrespectful way you tell him to his face to fuvk off, not celebrating, I was just disappointed at the way 80% of Nigerians reason.

No doubt the country is not growing, BUT I will never accept such degrading words from a bigot.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by kazzy4u(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Donald Trump suld see dis
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by steemlord: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Trump is a stupid racist, but he spoke the truth about shitholes and huts. Let's deal with it

8 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by tesppidd: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians just love living in denial..the truth is that over 80 million Nigerians still do not have access to a toilet and still shit polythene bags and throw them into water ways
damn.
that was harsh.

Evablizin:
shocked

Everything is not about APC.

You people want to act like we have forgotten that since the past 30 years;

1. 80 percent of Nigerians have been living below the poverty line,

2. 80 percent of Nigerians have been living below 1 dollar per day,

Everything is now APC.
Even those who have been hungry and jobless since 2000 are blaming APC.

7 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by shumuel(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.