Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

"My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS (84549 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares 1983 Throwback Photo: My Nigerian Accent Opened Doors For Me / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by written007: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

But I reckon he made his money in the USA to build that large hut in Nigeria.

However little the money he makes over there , as it is filtered through a shithole currency the result is a "Hut"" to be proud of.... This shitholes countries currently favour this stupid 'shader cum so-called professor'

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Follygunners: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Efewestern:

abeg leave foolish blacks, yesterday you just need to see how they were all quoting me because I stood my ground never to be insulted by a bigot.

If someone insults you in a very disrespectful way you tell him to his face to fuvk off, not celebrating, I was just disappointed at the way 80% of Nigerians reason.

No doubt the country is not growing, BUT I will never accept such degrading words from a bigot.

My bro., I totally understand your plight. A mediocre state of mind, ignorance (even the very educated ones) and non-progressive cultural beliefs and norms are what have back-pegged our growth as a people. How do you expect someone like that animal, 'Trump' to regard you as human when you don't even give yourselves any of such regard?
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by VictorRomanov: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
One has steady power supply, the other doesn't.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by YaxxVille(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chaiii, beht i like the Nigeria hut.

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
prof is a hypocrite! move your children and families to Africa, if you don't think Africa is a shithole!

2 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by sarkice(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
nazablossom:
And at last, the Nigeria Hut will waste away because he's not going to live there. Nice structure by the way.
e dy run 4rm e village pipo
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by mystiquemaestro(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
hobermener:
See this mumu!! Average Nigerian man and stupıd show off. Where did earn the income that was used to erect that structure in the US? From his hut country??
And yes his house in Nigeria is still a hut compared to massive structures in the US that were built to aesthetical perfection!! Most Nigerians thinks a good house is all brick, mortar, glass, wood and tiles. No landscaping, no clear cut city plans, no parks and stuff.
Oga keep kwayet, anytime america tire you, feel free to move back to your "fulaniville country". Hypocrites everywhere angry

So much hate and pain. You must be broke.

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by frank202012: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Relocate your obese children to Enugu naaa, let them leave ihop to be eating ofe nsala inside heat![/quote]

[/b]
OboOlora:
Myopic mentality. Nigerian hut that will be powered by gen (I can see them in the pic), tall fence with fear of Fulani herdsmen etc.

Relocate your obese children to Enugu naaa, let them leave ihop to be eating ofe nsala inside heat!

lols
baby who annoyed you today......
this is too much
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by kokomilala(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Trump should have said rat hole instead of shit hole. What's the difference between the metaphor and the substance anyway?
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by madridsta007(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
gypsey:
the so called prof, is deluded, and is he still living in America? if his so called mansion is nigeria is better.

Of course he is still living in the US. That is why he is US-based.
He is deluded but, of course, he does not know it.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by gcof(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
IF YOUr country isn’t shithole simply go and live there
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Pain(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
OboOlora:
Myopic mentality. Nigerian hut that will be powered by gen (I can see them in the pic), tall fence with fear of Fulani herdsmen etc.

Relocate your obese children to Enugu naaa, let them leave ihop to be eating ofe nsala inside heat!
Bros i can already see a Generator in the Nigeria Hut
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by BanevsJoker(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians just love living in denial..the truth is that over 80 million Nigerians still do not have access to a toilet and still shit polythene bags and throw them into water ways
Please, restrict that "truth" to the South West. Their people suffer for lack of knowledge toilets.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by OboOlora(f): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
frank202012:

[/b]Myopic mentality. Nigerian hut that will be powered by gen (I can see them in the pic), tall fence with fear of Fulani herdsmen etc.

lols
baby who annoyed you today......
this is too much
Lmao
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by laprince(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
Most Western people think the same thing about Africa...their media just decided to make Trump the scapegoat by throwing him under the bus because they don't like him

You nailed it sire!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Nice Nigerian hut but i still prefer to live in New York mansion until real and positive change comes.gringrin

Cute family though. These children don't know what is recession or APC change.

They’re all very plumpy grin

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Daejoyoung: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians just love living in denial..the truth is that over 80 million Nigerians still do not have access to a toilet and still shit polythene bags and throw them into water ways
Where do you get all these figures From? you mean over 80 million Nigerians still live in the village?
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by MiltonFine: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Africa is indeed a shit hole....Trump was only stating the obvious.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Daejoyoung: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
tesppidd:
damn.
that was harsh.

Everything is not about APC.

You people want to act like we have forgotten that since the past 30 years;

1. 80 percent of Nigerians have been living below the poverty line,

2. 80 percent of Nigerians have been living below 1 dollar per day,

Everything is now APC.
Even those who have been hungry and jobless since 2000 are blaming APC.
80%, 80% 80% are you among the 80% living below one dollar per day?
let's reason together, if according to their statistics, about 150 million (80%)out of 180 million people live below 305 naira per day and also 97 million Nigerians(over 50% of the population) are active internet users/subscribers, don't you think there's something wrong somewhere? Either there's a miscalculation or someone is not telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Mike008(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
It was a Metaphor.

Those who literally live in huts in Nigeria can barely afford to go to the USA, let alone live there.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
believe it or not Africa is a shithole and believe it or not Trump is a Billionaire! like it or not! i love trump! i love melania Trump even more i think she is very sexy tongue
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Fawklicant: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
tesppidd:
damn.
that was harsh.

Everything is not about APC.

You people want to act like we have forgotten that since the past 30 years;

1. 80 percent of Nigerians have been living below the poverty line,

2. 80 percent of Nigerians have been living below 1 dollar per day,

Everything is now APC.
Even those who have been hungry and jobless since 2000 are blaming APC.

But they should blame APC. They have every right to, afterall they made lofty promises that they knew they couldn't fulfill not even in a thousand years.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Where do you get all these figures From? you mean over 80 million Nigerians still live in the village?
yes! they do! and i am one of those people who lives in the village hut. grin
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by 360command: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

But I reckon he made his money in the USA to build that large hut in Nigeria, as such the road is not even tarred while the small American house has all the utilities a modern society needs.
yes, that is why he called it a hut... And he is proud of it. All that glitters ain't gold.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by dapsoneh: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

But I reckon he made his money in the USA to build that large hut in Nigeria, as such the road is not even tarred while the small American house has all the utilities a modern society needs.
Thank you brother. If he had stayed behind, could he have gathered enough money to build this hut? How much are professors earning with that kind of large family? 6 Children faaaaa!
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by tesppidd: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

80%, 80% 80% are you among the 80% living below one dollar per day?
let's reason together, if according to their statistics, about 150 million (80%)out of 180 million people live below 305 naira per day and also 97 million Nigerians(over 50% of the population) are also active internet users/subscribers, don't you think there's something wrong somewhere? Either there's a miscalculation or someone is not telling the truth.
Except you're less than 15 years old.

If you aren't then you must have been hearing these statistics from the UN over the past 30 years.

Maybe not accurate but the stats from UN were meant to put the poverty level in Nigeria into perspective.

But people want to make believe that extreme poverty started in Nigeria in 2015.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Daejoyoung: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
tesppidd:
Except you're less than 15 years old.

If you aren't then you must have been hearing these statistics from the UN over the past 30 years.

Maybe not accurate but the stats from UN were meant to put the poverty level in Nigeria into perspective.

But people want to make believe that extreme poverty started in Nigeria in 2015.
M
l know of the statistics, but it's an old one and doesn't tally with the other data l provided, don't you think so? let us stop repeating this lie cos it doesn't make us more objective. l know everyone is tired of this Government, but this 80% nonsense doesn't tally especially from around 2004 onwards.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by SalamRushdie: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/108m-nigerians-lack-proper-toilet-facilities-un-2/
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

Gbam tongue

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Awoo88: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
The professor seems to be exhibiting ignorance. He can not afford that house in US and if he were to be in Nigeria, he will need to be a VC or chief executive of one the MDAs to be able to afford that house

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by cooltola(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
abeg no spoil visa run for some of us. The grass is greener on the other side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.