Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts (33972 Views)

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by stephanie11: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ex-presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to former leader, Olusegun Obasanjo's bombshell letter to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Obasanjo had warned Buhari in his letter not to contest in 2019 due to his poor management of the country's affairs. Reno took to Twitter to express his thoughts on the development;

"Has President Obasanjo also joined the wailers? First his wife @aishambuhari attacks him and now Obasanjo rejects President Buhari’s second term bid after stating the obvious that the President has failed and should be rejected “as a horse rider in Nigeria again.".

https://politicsngr.com/reno-omokri-reacts-objs-letter-buhari/

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Pusyiter(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is how OBJ would keep writing letters to every and any leader that is in power because, the system is faulty. Come to think of it, did OBJ performed above expectations after 8yrs?
For Reno, Uncle, go and get a job and stop ranting on twitter to remain relevant. You also failed in your time.
My 1 cent. cool

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Bibors(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wailing is now trending, everyone wants to wail now but we the wailers have decided that we will vote Buhari so he can finish the factory reset he has started on zombie brains

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by amamahdaniel(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pusyiter:
This is how OBJ would keep writing letters to every and any leader that is in power because, the system is faulty. Come to think of it, did OBJ performed above expectations after 8yrs?
For Reno, Uncle, go and get a job and stop ranting on twitter to remain relevant. You also failed in your time.
My 1 cent. cool
Stop spitting trash. Obasanjo is one of the best President this country have produce. He is a man of action.

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Pusyiter(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Oga I did not insult you neither did I mention you. Please, behave.
If you make comparison with other evils, OBJ remains the best. Mind you, I never said otherwise, I only asked if he performed above average?
amamahdaniel:

Stop spitting trash. Obasanjo is one of the best President this country have produce. He is a man of action.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by amamahdaniel(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pusyiter:
Oga I did not insult you neither did I mention you. Please, behave.
If you make comparison with other evils, OBJ remains the best. Mind you, I never said otherwise, I only asked if he performed above average?
Yes he perform above average.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by clevvermind(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
amamahdaniel:

Jonathan is the best. Take it or leave it.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Pusyiter(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
That's your take, let others say theirs. Thank you.
amamahdaniel:

Yes he perform above average.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
If no be say the dullard na confirm dullardeen

Obasanjo for no get mouth now.. na dey dullardeen dey give am reason to stay relevant

Obasanjo na spend force. With mouth and little action.

Buhari must go.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=amamahdaniel post=64450165]
Yes he perform above average. [/quote

Obasanjo performed above average?
For 8years??

Obasanjo government got Nigeria into shithole. And the fool no wan leave.. because he's too scared of his shadows.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Guestlander: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reno looking like an ancient barbershop poster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Koolking(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Until Fayose and FFK react, the cycle is incomplete. Fingers crossed for the 2 remaining musketeers.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by bedspread: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
PMB is a Clear Disater....
Heaven and Earth has Rejected him....
If he goes ahead like abacha, He will go like Abacha.....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
I'm tired of this country Nigeria.

God bless my turkey/Cyprus dream

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Bayajidda1: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Bayajidda1: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Firstcitizen: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
amamahdaniel:

Stop abusing the word 'best' by using it to qualify OBJ. Just stop it

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Stethaine: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari should realise that we know where his plans is going and where it will end. Abacha tried it. Where is him today. Deleted. We are not as daft as he is.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by tejpot(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
I couldn't agree with Reno more. Buhari is failure personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by darocha1: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Huh, please is this man a twitter ambassador?
Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by potent5(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reno, my man! The troubler of PMB.

To all the zombies in the house....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by omocalabar(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pusyiter:
My 1 cent. cool
and ur 1cent is worthless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Throwback: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari is so steadfast in his failures.

He must be flogged out of Aso Rock after he loses shamefully if he dares to contest despite his lack of direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by doctokwus: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pusyiter:
My 1 cent. cool
Obj had many faults as president for 8yrs.
But despite his many faults,including a failed 3rd term bid,the tragedy is that all others that came after him,except for Yar'Adua due to his truncated tenure, have been abject,monstrous disasters.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by ebenholer(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Even the dead are feeling the heat that we are under a failing government presently

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by aolawale025: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pusyiter:
My 1 cent. cool

OBJ is about the most visionary leader Nigeria have produced. If the successor governments had continued his vision and tempo we would have gone very far by now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
stephanie11:
Ex-presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to former leader, Olusegun Obasanjo's bombshell letter to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Obasanjo had warned Buhari in his letter not to contest in 2019 due to his poor management of the country's affairs. Reno took to Twitter to express his thoughts on the development;

"Has President Obasanjo also joined the wailers? First his wife @aishambuhari attacks him and now Obasanjo rejects President Buhari’s second term bid after stating the obvious that the President has failed and should be rejected “as a horse rider in Nigeria again.".

https://politicsngr.com/reno-omokri-reacts-objs-letter-buhari/
BMC sarrki madridguy yarimo ngenekwunu. All fools mentioned above will take cover now grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by edibobo: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sai OBJ, there is no position of Life Patron in Wailers Association to offer you ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts by AceRoyal: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dear PMB and APC,
Whenever OBJ writes a letter to anyone, just know that, that person is doomed!
Ask Y'adua, GEJ and PDP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa / Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits / Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.