Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? (909 Views)

This Sex Doll Is Killing Me. Help ! Help! / What Make You Think Sex Doll Is Better Than Your Girlfriend / 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by dollytino4real(f): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
slipping with se-x doll as single lady/guy a fornication? and those that are married is adultery? or not
Re: Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by MissWrite(f): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
It's not fornication/adultery; it's masturbation.
Re: Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by Uyiii: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
MissWrite:
It's not fornication/adultery; it's masturbation.
Lol, it's Fornadulterytion.
three in one, e sweet diecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Uyiii:

No use laff kill person abeg
Re: Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by talk2ekpa(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
I presume you are asking this question as a Christian. So yes, it a sin.

First, if you understand the position of God on worshiping images (idolatry), you'll know that a man/woman in whom God is dwelling should not be giving his/her body to images in any form. Sex is not just for procreation or fun, it also an act of worship and submission. So sharing your members with an image... Is idolatry to me.

Secondly, it is perversion, a counterfeit to God's creation. Remember Sodom and Gomorrah. God created sex to be between a man and a woman, but there in Sodom, men started desiring men, and it was a big evil in God's site. Remember also the story of Noah, it was not God's intentions for the spiritual beings to mingle and have intercourse with the daughters of men. It was outside the order of creation, and God saw it as perversion.

Finally, sex doll have just started making the news, and then, church of Satan have endorsed it, doesn't that tell any sensible person where materials like this are coming from?

Those who are spiritually weak might not understand this, but the truth remains.... Satan have always tried to proof that he's able. But you can never compare Originally made with counterfeit. .

A woman remains a woman, you can never compare her touch, her companionship, her originality, her feels and looks, or even her sex experience with any satanic counterfeit called dolls.

I'm not married yet, but when I do, I'm going to ensure that I enjoy the creation of God to the fullest.
Re: Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by MissWrite(f): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Uyiii:

angry
Re: Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by dmgr(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
yes..and don't ask me why
Re: Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by Cowbuoy: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Who be this??
Re: Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by iamJ(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Who be this??
good question
Re: Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? by Uyi168: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
dollytino4real:
slipping with se-x doll as single lady/guy a fornication? and those that are married is adultery? or not
..Slipping kor,falling nii

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / Why Is Suya Mostly Sold At Night ??? / Bbnaija Video Of Teddy A And Bambam Having Sex In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.